Chapter 4: Preparation

Spirit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tuff ninja

***Author's Note: Hey guys, Please Vote and Comment if you like the chapters :) so I know if I will continue this story. it keeps me going cause I'm doing this on my free time :) Thank you! 

Days went by in the month of January 2015. Jungkook and the rest of the BTS members were pouring their heart and soul for the upcoming album they were going to release in April. But Jungkook's mind was not focused on the practice but the upcoming meeting with Lee Ji Eun, the supposed alien. He was not sure whether he would be pranked, scared, or abducted for his precious, healthy organs. 

The only two positive things that would come out from this meeting is getting his closure about the first meeting and, perhaps, gaining a new friend. 

Jungkook had a hard time with making new friends and meeting someone new because he was usually with his group members dancing and singing for the majority of the time. Even though being a high school student himself, Jungkook only visited the school when he had to take his exams; he did not have any time to converse and connect with his fellow classmates. So the only true friends he had were his group members who he interacted with everyday. But now, there will be a possibility of gaining a new one; even better, she is from another planet far away from here. 

The day of the meeting arrived. The night the dance practice finished, Jungkook pressed a question to the other group members.

"So, guys tonight's the night. Anybody have any questions they want answered?"

"Yeah, first of all ask her where the hidden cameras are since this incident is likely to be a prank. Otherwise if she's an alien, ask her why in the world she looks like korean, has a korean name, and speaks korean, 'cause for an alien... why in the world would you pick korean if you could have picked English or Spanish or something a lot of people speak? Those are my questions. And if she happens to want to kidnap you, get ready to call 119 with your phone."

Namjoon said worriedly to Jungkook as he patted his face with a towel to dry off beads of sweat.

"And if she happens to be a real ghost?"

"Ask her when the demon lord is showing up to town. So I know when I should visit my parents for the time being. Once you know when, make a run for it."

Taehyung added with a mischievous smile on his face. 

"Alright hyung, I'll do just that. Haha. Anything else?"

"If she's what she really says she is, ask her how in the world she managed to establish a connection from her planet to our planet. That must be some amazing science there. And also, why Korea of all countries?"

Jin replied with an interesting look.

"Alright, I'll add that to the list. You got any for me Yoongi-hyung?"

"Uhhhhmmm... whether she's a ghost or an alien, ask her what her origin and story is. I want to know where she came from and what it's like in there."

"Oh yea that's a good idea. How about you Hoseok-hyung?"

"Ask her what her real name is. If she's an alien, she's definitely using an alias. Otherwise, ask her how we could help to appease her spirit and cross the underworld."

"Alright I think I'm ready. How are you doing Jimin?"

"A little scared but overall, I'm pretty excited."

Jimin said as he changed from his dancing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter