Chapter 6: Portal

Spirit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Author's Note: Hey guys, Please Vote and Comment if you like the chapters :) so I know if I will continue this story. it keeps me going cause I'm doing this on my free time :) Thank you! 

tuff ninja

Jimin and Jungkook got home safely after 'ghost hunting.' Jimin placed their snacks in the fridge while Jungkook headed straight to his room to get a good night's sleep.

Jungkook took his shirt off and plopped his body to the bed. He then fell in a deep sleep.

***

It was a dark night.

'Woah'

Jungkook was staring at the sky watching various green, dancing snakes illuminate his surroundings. No clouds could be seen and the starry night twinkled heavenly.

He looked around and found himself standing on an icy plain as far as the eye could see. Behind him was a mountain and a hill he could vaguely remember. In front of him were blue flames scattered with a huge one burning with all its glory in the center. Jungkook walked towards the conspicuous flame as the heat on his body rose as if the flame was slowly clinging into him, telling him to come closer. He came face to face with the flame.

Jungkook gazed with awe at the sight of the flame towering in front of him. Strangely, he felt somewhat safe and reassured despite the intense heat embracing him.

Suddenly...

Flash

The calm blue flame that was once burning silently enveloped Jungkook's whole body. Jungkook tried to resist but it was a futile struggle. He closed his eyes due to the blinding light assaulting him but the next moment he opened them, Jungkook found himself sitting on the ground.

He looked around and Jungkook discovered that he was in a completely new environment. The flame that was once all over his body could not be seen anywhere. 

Tall trees and luscious perennial plants propagated around Jungkook's surroundings. Under a shady tree, he stood up confused due to the transpiring events but it then changed into a fascinated face filled with inquiry.

He walked around using the morning light as his guide with no intention of getting anywhere. Jungkook was amazed with the various flowery bushes and deep rooted trees he saw as he strolled with admiration. When he looked closely, he discovered small insects perched on some leaves, some were even on the ground crawling to get their first meal of the day.

Unbeknownst to Jungkook, he was being watched from behind the leafy bushes with two green, cunning eyes like a predator stalking its delicious meal.

Jungkook saw a clearing just up ahead. As he got closer, his gaze went towards the small bamboo hut in the center.

The simple looking bamboo hut was giving a welcoming atmosphere and to Jungkook, this was a sign of civilization, a sign of a person.

When he approached the stairs of the bamboo hut, he heard the sound of branches breaking from behind. Jungkook looked back.

Rustle rustle crack rustle crack crack rustle

Jungkook froze from his spot as he stared at the animal in four legs running towards him at a blistering rate. He caught a glimpse of its face before it leapt to his direction.

Jungkook did not have time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter