Chapter 1: Contact

Spirit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tuff ninja

 

"Whoooooo!"

Jungkook shouted after an intense dance practice with his hyungs. He sat on the corner of the dance studio with a cold drink on the right hand and a drenched shirt over his shoulder. It was almost midnight and it was time to call it a day.

"You're heading home pretty soon, Jungkook?"

Ji min asked as he sat close to Jungkook's left side.

"Yeah hyung. It's been a long day. There's only two of us here. You should head home too"

Jungkook stood up and grabbed a new shirt from his duffel bag filled with drenched practice clothes. He got a whiff of the smell and he immediately made a scrunched face.

'Oh man, now I gotta do laundry before I head to bed.'

Jungkook, once enthusiastic about going back home, was not so excited about heading back. He also remembered that he was out of banana milk. He decided he would stop at the convenience store before going back to their apartment. 

"Hey hyung, I'm going to head to the store. Do you want anything?"

"Banana Kick!"

Ji min replied with no second thoughts.

'Of course'

"Alright hyung you got it. See you at the house."

Jungkook was freezing cold walking to the nearest convenience store with his duffel bag. He entered the store with three things in mind: Banana Kick, banana milk, and choco pie; the three main snacks he prefers to eat on a normal day.

He quickly went to the aisles they were located as if he had a map of everything in the store. He grabbed his necessities and dropped them in front of the cashier.

"Will that be all for you, young man?"

"Yes, Ahjussi."

"You play sport? I see you're holding a duffel bag and being out this late, you must have just finished your practice."

The old man asked Jungkook curiously as he scanned his items to satisfy his boredom working night shift.

"No, Ahjussi. I just got off dance practice actually. It's been a long day. My group is preparing to perform sometime next month."

"Oh really, that's awesome. I don't keep up with groups because I'm old. Haha. I only know Big bang and Exo since I always see my daughter watch them every day. Oh boy she's obsessed with them. Tell me, what is the name of your group?"

"We're called BTS, ahjussi."

"Yea, sorry young man. Never heard of you guys."

"That's alright, ahjussi. Maybe someday we'd make it big. You're daughter will tell you about us"

The old man finished scanning Jungkook's items and he handed his bag and receipt.

"Alright young man, here's your stuff. You be careful out there. I've been hearing some rumors about some weird sounds being heard in that park close to here every night. They said it sounds like some creepy beeping noise. When they try to find where it's coming from, it suddenly disappears and there's only a deafening silence left

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter