oo2

Do It Again (NCT Doyoung Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oo2

 

Today, just like the other days, Dongyoung and Cheon are together for another study session.

 

 No, actually, scratch that. Dongyoung was the only one studying while the female was busy sitting down on the mattress of her apartment, flipping pages of the book she's (fake) reading, casting a secret glance at the guy every once in a while. 

 

Since the talk a few days back, the topic was never brought up ever again and Cheon didn't know if she should be thankful about it or not. Because heck, not talking about it makes it seem like the nerdy guy doesn't care about it at all. 

 

It's almost like he doesn't care about her, at all. 

 

Not she's worried though. She just doesn't want her plan to get ruined just because the guy might not be crazy for her like he used anymore. 

 

"What's wrong?" Dongyoung who was sitting on the floor asked her without taking his eyes off the book he's reading, causing her to look down on her book abruptly. 

 

His voice sounded delicate just like how it used to that's why she was so shocked to find it attractive this time, like he could talk for hours and she wouldn't mind listening to him all day. 

 

"Nothing," she frowned at the weird feelings she's starting to have. She should not care about him. 

 

Not now, not ever. 

 

She was successful in doing that for the past eight months, she shouldn't find difficulty in maintaining that at present. 

 

a sigh came from the boy's mouth and that prompted the girl to look at him. "Is it about Jinhee?" His soft voice caressed her heart and she felt it tripling it's beat in her ribcage. She could feel her cheeks warming up in embarassment as if she was caught taking up money in her parent's wallet. "I told you it's nothing," she grumbled like a spoiled brat, scowling at her book that laid before her. 

 

She scowled because she genuinely sounded like some kind of a spoiled brat, hungry of attention. She was a and she knew it so she was quite shaken at her new behavior. 

 

Just what is wrong with you, Jung Cheon?!

 

"Hey..."

 

All of a sudden, warmth enveloped her left hand that was holding the edge of the book she's (supposed to be) reading. She was caught off guard that she unconsciously released a started gasp even before she could stop herself. 

 

The warmth seeped in through the nerve endings in her hand, flowing through her blood streams until settling at the pit of her stomach. She held in her breath when she witnessed Dongyoung's face drawing closer to her shock-stricken ones. Apparently, he had crawled closer to squeeze her hand. 

 

Her brain screamed for her to pull her hand away from his grip but her body and her heart (which seemed to be appealing to her better now) refused to. 

 

Not when he was showing her such an affectionate smile that she knew was only for her. Not when her body has grown to like the warmth he's transferring to her body through her hand. And not when this moment felt like it belong to only the two of them. 

 

"I love you, okay?" He said that in the most affectionate tone he could mutter, hoping that the maiden before him would believe his sincerity. 

 

She felt the weight of his words that she immediately felt heat blossoming in her chest, and unlike the old times, she welcomed it wholly this time. Warmth spread through her cheeks, tinting her cheeks pink that she felt embarrassed looking at him, however a little voice inside her head told her that she would be rewarded if she met his intensive stare. 

 

So she did. 

 

True enough, she was rewarded for her effort. Because the moment she stared straight through  his eyes with that evident insecurity reflecting in her orbs, Kim Dongyoung smiled brightly she was almost blinded by it. 

 

His smile was so bright it could light up the whole town and even if she hated to admit it (gosh she tried not to approve of it), he looked very much charming at that moment, with his eyes crinkling to crescents and his lips curving upwards to a wide smile. 

 

"Prove it," she whispered ever so lightly, caught up in this moment. Almost immediately, the wide smile was wipe off the guy's face and the expression on his face was replaced with pure curiosity, his brows raising and his eyes blinking, after a while letting out a small "huh?" at her before she grabbed for his nape using her right hand, crashing with his in a heated kiss. 

 

〰〰〰

 

"You're glowing," Yeseul whispered on Cheon's ear while they were on their way to their next class. The latter whipped her head at her friend with a look that translates to, "what the are you saying?!"

 

The former, however, just shrugged her shoulders as she scrunched up her face. "You told me he was boring and he can't last long," she teased. "Has he improved lately?" 

 

"Ah," Cheon mused, pausing on her tracks. Her mind drifted back to what ensued between her and Dongyoung last night in her apartment and unconsciously, a small smile bloomed on her face. 

 

She had asked him to prove his love for her and somehow, he didn't disappoint her. 

 

She could still remember how her legs didn't stop shaking and her back arching as went agape whenever he was in the deepest parts of her.

 

Everything felt so pleasurable. It was good, Too good for her liking. 

 

She could feel the heat spreading on her cheeks once more, making her feel hot all over her body.

 

She got nudged by Yeseul when it took her quite a while to respond. "Hey, tell me." She smiled knowingly at her friend who shot her a glare. "Am I supposed to tell you?" Cheon scoffed. 

 

"Well, of course!" Yeseul chirped. "You might deny it but you're obviously into him. Maybe not before, but just recently. I wasn't born yesterday, Queen Bee." 

 

Among her huge circle of friends, Yeseul is the only who knew about her plan to seek revenge and even if she assures her friend that nothing would go wrong, Yeseul insists that she will soon harbor feelings for her pawn and that she will regret her decisions. 

 

Sadly, she wouldn't. 

 

But still, maybe she owe her friend every details of her plan so she spoke again. "Of course he's improved!" Cheon boasted. "He's got a great teacher!" 

 

It's true though. She was Kim Dongyoung's first. However, he wasn't hers. That special moment belonged to Taeyong because he was her first- ever boyfriend. 

 

Unfortunately, their love went down the drain. 

 

"let's hurry up before we get late!" Cheon announced, walking ahead of her friend. 

 

Tailing behind her, Yeseul took note of how her friend dodged her earlier statement, about Cheon ending up harboring feelings for the poor guy.

 

〰〰〰

 

"The drama Club will be teaming up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter