oo3

Do It Again (NCT Doyoung Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oo3

 

 

2019

 

Dongyoung fluttered his lids open, feeling the rays of the sun seeping through the window blinds hitting his skin.

 

Wait, he doesn't have window blinds in his room!

 

This thought has caused him to bolt up from the confinements of the bed, only to groan loudly afterwards at the tremendous pain that shot through his head, his hands reaching up to clutch it. Dropping his forehead in the bed, his body curled in a ball. 

 

He made a mental note to not drown his self in any liquor anymore when he goes to gatherings.

 

As he was in the middle of mentally scolding his self, Dongyoung felt the sheets behind him shuffling and he froze. Almost instantly, flashes of the events that took place the night before has caused cold sweat to form on his forehead.

 

So it wasn't just a dream? They really had done it? He felt another groan rumbling at the back of his throat. But this time around, accompanying it was the frustration in his self.

 

The guy raised his head up and soon, his eyes landed towards the scattered clothes on the floor and the feeling of frustration transitioned to regret, quickly washing over his whole system.

 

"Good morning," came her hoarse voice. He was startled that caused him to fall to the floor with a loud thud. 

 

The girl on the bed arched one brow in amusement. She arranged the blanket covering her whole body in case he might pass out if he saw more of her skin.

 

Is he for real?

 

Cheon waited for the male to turn his head towards her which he did, painstakingly slow, allowing a smirk to bloom on her face. 

 

And when their eyes met, with the guy's orbs reflecting shock, Cheon's smirk widened even more. "enjoyed last night?" she teased. 

 

She took note of how different he looked with his hair disheveled, his brows meeting in confusion, his eyes free from the confinements of his high prescription glasses, and his mouth gaping open in shock.

 

He doesn't look so bad. Really, those pair of glasses of him ruins his face. 

 

Kim Dongyoung gulped audibly. Never in his wildest dreams had he wished to be engaged in a one night stand, let alone be it with his friend's girlfriend. 

 

"I'm sorry," the guy dropped his head in remorse. The female, on the other hand, just raise her brows in amusement over the inexperienced guy. "Oh, come on. we both know you enjoyed it. For all I know, it was the best of your life," she mocked, finally sitting up on the bed, drawing the blanket upwards to cover her . 

 

Pictures of the act last night flashed through Cheon's mind and she can't help but smirk at her discovery. 

 

Obviously, this boring guy before her is a . 

 

Nope, correct that. Was

 

"You're going out with Taeyong." He said that in an undertone and she fisted her knuckles so hard it turned white. 

 

She was already feeling fine earlier. Why did he have to bring that jerk of a guy right now?!

 

"You're right. were going out but he was there last night humping other girls like some teenagers." She spat out bitterly feeling her lids stinging. But no, she wouldn't cry. 

 

Not in front of this irrelevant person. 

 

"He didn't mean that, he's drunk." Dongyoung argued, training his gaze at the girl on the bed. He squinted his eyes to see her better and that's when he realized he wasn't wearing his glasses. 

 

Seeing him squinting his eyes, Cheon reached behind her to the bedside table with a sigh and a subtle roll of her eyes, picking up his glasses. She faced him again, reaching out her hand, his glasses on his palms. 

 

"I'm sorry, what are you doing? I can't see clearly." 

 

That was the first time, Kim Dongyoung poured out his vulnerability to her and the queen bee found herself raising her brows at him. "You're telling me that important information? What if I break this deciding that I want to bully you?" She queried, eyeing his glasses. 

 

Is she talking about my glasses? 

 

The guy shrugged. "It's your choice, not mine. Still, I believe you should talk to Taeyong about last time. There could be a misunderstanding." 

 

Cheon rolled her eyes in disbelief. She crawled out of the bed, dragging the blanket with her,  approaching the guy on the floor. She can't help the smirk that formed on her face due to the fact that the guy seemed to not be aware of his current state.  She held out her hand at him, and being in a close proximity, Dongyoung finally saw what she's doing earlier. 

 

Indeed, she was handing out his glasses. 

 

He reached for the thing in her hand, but even before he could take it away from her grip, she stretched out her hands upwards, out of his reach. 

 

Dongyoung's brows knitted together. So she's going to bully him? That was her choice? 

 

Well, after all. She's the queen bee anyway. She'll be so good at things like this.

 

However, before he could even react, Cheon leaned closer towards him again, his glasses opened on both her hands as she wear it to him, allowing him clearer vision. She smiled at his cute reaction that followed. 

 

The guy blinked numerous times, adjusting his vision before shaking his head lightly to get rid of the swirling effect of initial wearing of glasses.  The first thing he saw was Cheon's smiling face which changed the instant his eyes landed at her. 

 

It's just a short while but he was able to caught sight of her fond and beautiful smile, catching him in a trance. "See me clearly now?" She cocked one brow at him.

 

Almost immediately,  Dongyoung came back to earth and he shook his head vigorously. Just how could he admire her?!

 

 When he look up to her, however, his eyes landed on the red patches on her neck and her collarbones. 

 

His eyes widened incredulously.

 

Seeing how his eyes widened to the size of saucers, Jung Cheon let out a genuine giggle prompting the guy to look at her in panic.

 

"Yes, you did that." the girl confirmed the troubled guy's thought, fits of laughter escaping .

 

Really, this guy is funny! Most guys would get aroused seeing the things they did on female but he's on a different class!

 

At that, Kim Dongyoung felt his soul leaving his body. 

 

He was sure by now that something ensued between the two of them, but he still can't find it in his self to accept it. 

 

"Yes. Something happened, last night." Cheon started, turning serious all of a sudden. "And yes, we were drunk. But I can remember everything. I can stop things but I didn't. I know Taeyong knows what he did last night, but neither did he stop it. So, we can say that he meant what he did. So let's not think much, okay?" 

 

"On another note..." Cheon added in a teasing manner. "You do know that you're stark right now, right?" 

 

Dongyoung's eyes darted downwards immediately at her remark, his eyes bulging out of their sockets at the truth of her words. 

 

〰〰〰

 

After that happening in that cheap motel, Cheon and the geeky Kim Dongyoung never once crossed paths again, even when they came back to attending the university. She seemed like she didn't mind it though, but for him, it's a different case. 

 

He was Lee Taeyong's friend, after all. 

 

"Hyung," Dongyoung called, waiting for his brother to open the door of his room. 

 

"What is it?" Gongmyung's head popped behind the opened door after the clicking sound was made. 

 

"Are you... busy?" his younger brother asked and the older blinked, taking in consideration his current state. "No," he answered differently. "Are you that stressed in the uni? You look like a mess." He commented which earned a sigh from the youngest of the Kims.

 

"I am a mess," Dongyoung confirmed and Gongmyung found his self raising his brows. He opened his door wider. "Come in."

 

Getting inside his brother's room, the younger brother told his (obviously) experienced brother about his concern only to have him laughing his belly button out.

 

"Wah, you're not a anymore?!" Gongmyung exclaimed, followed by fits of laughter's afterwards and Dongyoung glared at him. "Why are you getting mad?!" he countered defensively. "That's an achievement by the way!" There goes his annoying laugh again.

 

"What's so funny?!" the younger spat and the older raised both his arms as if saying, 'okay nothing's funny. but please don't kill me.'

 

"Nothing. I just didn't saw it coming." He chuckled again. "I thought you consulted me because you're stressed out of the university works. But that's some news. And you lost your ity after visiting your high school alma mater. Hey, did you meet an old flame there?" The older continuously teased and Dongyoung's cheeks was quick to flare. 

 

"No I didn't!" He whined.

 

"But seriously though, Dongyoung. Don't you think you're over thinking stuff?" Gongmyung's face turned serious. His younger brother looked up at him. "I mean, you know. She didn't reach you after what happened. It seems like she doesn't bother about it, so you shouldn't too."

 

That sounded wrong to the younger. Frowning, Dongyoung turned to argue, "But we didn't use—"

 

"Protection?" his brother supplied for him causing him to cough out of embarassment. "Can you stop being so vulgar?!" 

 

Gongmyung arched one brow at his brother. "I'm just stating the facts. However, trust me when I tell you this, little one..." Dongyoung frowned at the unexpected endearment. 

 

The older brother sat by the swivel chair on his desk across his bed where his younger brother was sitting on. He crossed his legs, interlacing his fingers altogether. "If she's the experienced one. She most probably knew the possibilities of everything already. And seeing how she seemed to not care at all. I'm guessing everything went well."

 

Dongyoung went back inside his room feeling heavy that night after the talk with his brother. 

 

Should he trust his hyung? 

 

But then going to the university the next day, and seeing the queen bee for the first time after that faithful night, Kim Dongyoung made his own resolve. 

 

〰〰〰

 

2020

 

"Beach?" Dongyoung looked on his right to the smiling girl, who had her gaze transfixed to the scenery before them. "Why though?"

 

In that instant, Cheon's smile dropped. She cocked one brow at the guy. "Uh, because it's your birthday?" she queried sarcastically. 

 

She was expecting him to react a little bit enthusiastically, but he didn't. 

 

The boyfriend blinked. "But we've got afternoon classes." He argued. 

 

"I know," she sighed. "But it's your birthday!" She whined, her hands waving in the air as if trying to get her point across. "Don't you know the word 'relax'?" She stared at him wide-eyed in incredulity. 

 

At this, Dongyoung finally huffed. "Of course I know that." he explained. "But we'll be marked as 'cutting classes' at this rate." 

 

"Are you running for the awards?" Cheon ignored the exasperation in his statement earlier. This will be the first time ever that he responded violently towards her. 

 

Not that she's complaining though. Actually, she likes how he seems to be opening up to her more. She tried not to frown at this realization. 

 

She shouldn't care.

 

"No," her boyfriend blinked and her smile came back, a lot more wider this time. 

 

"Then let's go!" She hollered before grabbing both of his hands, running backwards towards the beach with that huge smile on her face. 

 

"Yah, Cheon!"

 

Soon, the pair started chasing and running away from each other. 

 

They were pushing each other in the sea, they were chasing each other like some grade schoolers to drag them back to the waters, and they were laughing exhilaratingly at the moment.

 

For Cheon, it was safe to say that she was having the time of her life, and she didn't expect to feel that way being with Dongyoung. She used to see him as someone who'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter