SPECIAL CHAPTER

Do It Again (NCT Doyoung Fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPECIAL CHAPTER

 

Kim Dongyoung dragged his feet on the hospital's tiled floors impatiently, his face in a frown on his way to the nurse station.

 

She had been bugging him for the past days already and he was bound to end it all now.

 

today. 

 

Pushing the doors to the department a little bit harshly, the nurse glared at the unwanted visitor at this hour. 

 

Jung Cheon immediately smiled the moment she noticed the door opening, her hands waving as if she was in a fansigning event.

 

A colleague told him just a while back that the rising actress Jung Cheon visited their department, asking for him and beacsue the colleague was caught in a trance by her beauty, he went to fetch him.

 

Dongyoung crossed his arms on too of his chest. "You're not allowed here," was the first thing he said and the actress just shrugged her shoulders. 

 

"Well, you're friend allowed me to go straight here," the guy furrowed his brows so she quickly added, "I think his name is Kun," playfully. 

 

At that, the nurse groaned inwardly. Really, always expect Kun to pull stunts that are quite out of this world. 

 

"What do you want?" He asked and Cheon beamed brightly. "I'm here for my follow-up check-up!" 

 

He rolled his eyes. "Then do it with a doctor!" he whined over dramatically. "Why must you need to go here in the nurses' department if you're here for a chekup?!" he complained before he crossed the distance to get to her, getting hold of her arms to get her off his table. 

 

Yep, you guys read right. 

 

Rising actress Jung Cheon and Dongyoung's ex girlfriend was sitting on his desk. 

 

Cheon allowed him to get her off the desk and onto her feet, feeling the familiar butterflies dancing in her stomach as he tower over her figure. She eyed his eyes that was examining her attire, wondering if he found her pretty in this yellow floral dress of her. 

 

"Who the heck would wear a dress in a follow-up check-up?" he mumbled while frowning a little and she was quick to retort "I want to be pretty!" with a frown.

 

The guy eyed her pointedly and she lowered her gaze on their feet. "for you," she added in an undertone. 

 

If he has heard of it, he acted like he didn't because he avoided her sentence. Instead, he spoke in a well-modulated voice, "What if the doctor asks to see your scar?" 

 

A knowing smirk grew at her face. "Are you concerned?" She smiled cheekily and Dongyoung huffed. "Whatever," he muttered, looking away irritatingly. 

 

"Ah by the way!" She hollered all of a sudden, catching the guy by surprise. "What do you say about my offer? We can do it in my place, or yours, what do you say?" 

 

He almost bang his head to the nearest wall at her question. She couldn't be serious when she asked him to have a one night stand with her, right?

 

"... Let's do it again"

 

"No, I'm not doing it," he deadpanned, escaping from her disappointed eyes. 

 

"Why?" she whined, stomping her feet and her ex-boyfriend gawked at her. 

 

Just when did she learn all the things she's doing right now?!

 

"I just can't, okay?" He tried to explain but that caused her whine even more. 

 

"Ah, why?"

 

"Because I have a girlfriend!" He exclaimed and Cheon halted all movements. 

 

Her ears rang and her eyes faltered before an amused scoff came after. "Really?" She asked him with insecurity-filled eyes and Dongyoung looked down before nodding slowly. 

 

"I'm sorry." he mumbled. 

 

"Ah, no." She chuckles, waving her hands in front of him.  It hurts. "It's fine, really. Don't worry." She smiled but it didn't reach her ears. She took back her arms that was on his hold as she started walking towards the door.

 

And Kim Dongyoung didn't know why he felt guilty all of a sudden. 

 

"Ah, I'm off to my check-up now," She muses  as she waved at him before going out of the door leaving him behind. 

 

Dongyoung heaved a deep breath, eyeing the door where she exit. 

 

〰〰〰

 

He didn't know what came to him but after thirty minutes (an ideal time limit for a simple follow up check up), Nurse Kim rushes outside of the Out Patient Department to wait for a certain someone with yellow floral dress.

 

Who's check-up, by the way, may be done in a minute or so. 

 

He wasn't expecting to see her going out of the department, she might have finished immediately in fifteen minutes but something in his gut screamed for him to wait for her there. 

 

Also, he didn't like her reaction earlier. 

 

"Oh!" Her familiar startled voice that she uses in every sitcom she's in caused him to raise his gaze from the hospital's Bermuda grass to her overwhelming appearance (because of her dress). 

 

"Are you... waiting for me?" She blinked and a blooming smile is on her face. Dongyoung sighed. 

 

Heck, he's starting to feel regret over his decision. 

 

"I'm thinking about your offer," at that sentence, the female's eyes instantly brightened. "You'd do it?!" 

 

The male shot her a pointed look. "I'm thinking about it. I didn't say I'd do it," he added the last sentence in an undertone, one hand rubbing his nape. 

 

When he remembered something, he whipped his head to look at her. "Why do you want a one night stand —"

 

Her hands immediately went flying in air as she waved them frantically at his scandalous remark her eyes in a warning. 

 

Instantly, Dongyoung zipped his lips seeing her wide alarmed eyes. "sorry."

 

She sighed. "It's fine," she responded dejectedly.

 

〰〰〰

 

"But, hey." Cheon eyed the interior of her ex-boyfriend's flat uneasily. 

 

"hmm?" Dongyoung who was busy removing his shoes looked behind him at the frozen girl by his door. 

 

"Didn't you say you have a girlfriend?" She hugged herself, feeling that hurtful piercing in her chest when she uttered the word 'girlfriend'. "I don't want to ruin a relationship," she mumbled.  

 

Dongyoung looked ahead again, his eyes fixated on the night city lights. "Ah, that. I don't have one. I just told you that to make you stop." Her face brightened at his revelation only to mask it off with a poker face after a few seconds when he looked at her with a frown. "Also, who told you we're going to do it?"

 

She shrugged. "Well, I just thought because you brought me here."

 

He sighed. She just wouldn't give up, would she?

 

Done removing his shoes, the guy proceeded to flicking on the lights of his flat before welcoming her. "Take a seat."

 

"Thank you." She smiled shyly. 

 

"Do you," She contemplated before asking her question. "Do you live alone?"

 

She was answered with a small nod and she finally decided to take a seat at one of his couches. "How about your parents?" She added. 

 

He was pulling out a drink in his portable refrigerator when she asked that so it took him a while to answer. "In our house." 

 

She nodded again. "Hey, can I ask you now?" She straightened herself up hearing his words and she nodded. 

 

"Why do you want to do 'it' again?" he looked at her seriously as he asked her the question that she felt drying. "You're still under the dating ban, right? even if it's a fling it will never do you any good." he added curiously. 

 

"Also, the thing that you did today might brew controversies. Where's your manager by the way? You went to the hospital alone? They agreed?"

 

She frowned at his questions. "You're quite the interviewer aren't you?" Dongyoung just shrugged at her. 

 

"I won't answer the first question so pass." the guy frowned at this. 

 

"Second, yes I am. But I'm not doing flings," she arched one brow and at that moment Kim Dongyoung caught a glimpse of the old Jung Cheon. 

 

The Queen Bee.

 

"Third. My manager's off searching projects where I can participate in and because it's a health concern, they allowed me to drive alone."

 

She crossed her arms before leaning on the backrest of his couch. "Satisfied now?" 

 

The male just nodded. "So are we going to do it now?" she reached for the hem of her dress ready to take it off and that's when Dongyoung glared at her.

 

"What? No!" He reacted over dramatically getting on his feet. He was ready to launched at her and kick her out if she does anything unusual. 

 

He brought her here because he was afraid paparazzi might saw them in public and brew unnecessary issues and because he felt guilty for making her feel sad earlier. 

 

But he never, ever agreed to sleeping with her!

 

"What are we going to do then?" Cheon exasperated. 

 

"Stay here," was his thrift answer before he walked towards the direction of his room. He looked back suspiciously. "And when I came back you better be dressed still or I'm calling on the police," he threatened before finally going inside his room.

 

She didn't know why but she ended up laughing at his antics. 

 

〰〰〰

 

"Ahh," She whimpered when Dongyoung presses firmly on it. She rested the side of her face to the sheets to muffle the sounds she's making. 

 

"S-Stop, it hurts!" She gripped the sheets underneath her feeling utterly uncomfortable at the moment. 

 

"I'll be done in a minute, just bear it for a while," Dongyoung explained, pressing on her body more. 

 

She bit her lower lip as she whimpered again, finally feeling the tears prickling her eyes. Her grips on the sheet tightened and she let out a ragged breath before finally looking at his no-nonsense face.

 

"Will you stop making those sounds?" Dongyoung click his tongue in annoyance, arching one brow at the girl on the bed. 

 

Cheon frowned, propping her upper body on her elbow. She witnessed him rummaging through his medical kit as he heaved a sigh. 

 

She still couldn't believe that he went out of his room holding a pair of sweatpants and a plain shirt before tossing to her and asking her, "how was your wound?"

 

"It's fine, I guess." She answered, unsure. 

 

What's with this attire?" She groaned, eyeing the pair of sweatpants and plain shirt he asked her to wear. "I like my dress earlier," she added, eyeing him seriously. 

 

Oh well, not that she's actually complaining. At least she was wearing his shirt and can smell the detergent he used for washing it. 

 

"Why? are you getting aroused?" She challenged which earned a glare from the male. 

 

"Should I make you bleed more?" 

 

She straightened up at that, unconsciously flexing her abdominal muscles. 

 

"Ow," she curses. She glared at him afterwards, "You're quite a sadist, aren't you?"

 

Dongyoung just shrugged. "Well, you're being quite a pain." 

 

She pouted at this. "Fine," she grumbled. "Let me just go home—" She motioned to get out of the bed if not only for the hand that grabbed her arm, halting her movements. 

 

"What?!" She hissed before her ex boyfriend responded with a smug smile she so loathed at the moment. "Sit down," he whispered and she did, albeit grumpily. 

 

He motioned inside his kit once more, searching for the gauze pad and she felt like panicking. "What are you doing?!" She exclaimed.

 

Dongyoung ignored her question, focused on cutting the gauze pad into favorable sizes. 

 

When he was finally done, he faced her once more. "Lie down," he ordered and she crossed her arms in alarm. "No!" she screamed and shrink her body inwards, not welcoming his further actions. 

 

"Come on, I'm just covering it and we're done." He huffed and waited for her to agree which happened for quite some time. 

 

"Fine," she grumbled. "But if it hurts I'm pushing you, okay?" she bargained and the guy exasperated, "Come on. I'm just covering it! Goodness!"

 

She lied down reluctantly, raising his shirt slowly. She tightly shut her eyes closed upon feeling the net-like sensation on her skin and he chuckled at her reaction. She opened her eyes to glare at him. "What's funny?!"

 

What he did next made her eyes rounding in shock because he planted a chaste kiss on her forehead which cause her insides to do somersaults. 

 

It has been a while since she last felt it and she felt refreshed. 

 

He smiled at her flabbergasted expression then went to kiss her on the tip of her nose this time. 

 

Cheon frowned because she felt excited when he kissed her nose and the butterflies in her stomach started dancing wildly. Soon, warmth flooded her chest and she can't help but anticipate his next move. 

 

She waited for his lips to land on her waiting lips and she felt herself blushing at her ridiculous thought. 

 

Dongyoung retracted from her to look at her straight in the eye, contemplating on what to do next. She met his eyes with her expectant ones and he came back to his senses all at once. 

 

He shouldn't be getting intimate with her. 

 

He's a nobody and Jung Cheon is a rising actress who wasn't stable in the industry yet. He shouldn't be ruining her image and dragging her name to shame. 

 

"Let's —" He choose the most rational decision by pulling away from her and tell her to stop what they're doing only to be pulled back on the arm. 

 

He eyed her curiously. "Don't," she started, her eyes landing on his parted lips. At that time, she wanted nothing else but to feel those pair of soft lips in hers, wanting her to think of nothing else but the moment right now. 

 

"Please don't stop." she whispered as she looked down on her lap, embarrassed. 

 

He would most probably kick her out—

 

Soon felt Kim Dongyoung's warm and soft lips in hers trembling ones, one of his cold hands at the back of her neck and she knew by then that he wasn't the only one who's nervous. 

 

Everything happened so fast that she and her eyes widened to the size of saucers for a few good seconds until she closed them when she realized she was kissing the guy she loves from the past year until now. 

 

Gently, Dongyoung lied Cheon down on the bed, not breaking the kiss. She trailed her hands up his arms before looping her arms around his neck when the kiss they shared becomes more heated. She could feel the erratic beating of his heart on his ribcage and she deepened their kiss, as her grip on him tightened. 

 

That night, every kiss healed the old wounds.

 

 Every touch made up for the time they weren't together.

 

And that night, two puzzles found their missing pieces, making it whole finally

 

〰〰〰

 

Dongyoung woke up to the feel of something tickling his forehead. His eyes landed on the pair that brightened immediately the moment he opened his eyes.

 

Unlike the day after the homecoming, Cheon was the first to wake up this time and she entertained herself by playing with his hair. 

 

She was staring up at him lovingly and he wondered what he did in his past life (if he had one, that is) to deserve someone like her. No, don't mind him, he's just being a hopeless romantic once again.

 

"Slept well?" he asked in his hoarse voice that was thick of sleep and she stretched her neck to offer him a peck on his lips. 

 

"Yes," she beamed. 

 

Just then, consequences of what happened last night hit him like a truck and he stiffened. 

 

Cheon must've  sensed that something was off so she asked, "What's wrong?" softly, not liking his rigid posture. 

 

Hearing her voice, Dongyoung came back to his senses and he retracted his arms that was resting on her waist but she held on it, stopping him from moving away. "Do you regret it?" 

 

He looked down, contemplating on the situation at hand. 

 

Did he regret it? No. 

 

Was he afraid? Yes. 

 

Of what? 

 

"You're afraid of ruining my image, aren't you?" She breathed and she can't hide the ugly  feeling in her chest at his Shocked reaction. 

 

How did she get what his thinking right? 

 

"Dongyoung please," she started, trailing her hands up his arms until it landed on his shoulders. Using her strength, she raised her upper body to rest the side of her face on his shoulder, tears forming in her eyes. "I really want things to work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter