Love 2

An Analysis of Love

I stand up and grab my back. I want to go home. I don't want to deal with this crazy case. Before I exit the cafe, I heard he said."He knows TaeTae's whereabout.

"I froze on my spot when I heard that name."Taehyung." I whispered to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------


"And how are you so sure and confident that guy know Taehyung's whereabout?" AhRa asked Hoseok.   

"Is it not enough to you for the fact that I'm his bestfriend?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow.   

AhRa sighed. She tightened her grip on her bag before she said, "Okay..I will do that."                                                                                                              

Hoseok grinned widely. "Thanks sweetie.. Tomorrow I will take you to meet him. 11 a.m okay?" He sat up from his seat and tapped AhRA's face lightly before go out from that cafe and he did not forget to take a sip of AhRA's coffee before his leaving her behind.                                                                                            

AhRa stared at Hoseok silthouse before frowned. "What am I getting myself into?" Oh, God. What a big-mouthed bumbling idiot she was. A million feelings swirled inside her chest.                                                                                                     

----------------------------------------------------

 

Ahra in her deep her sleep until she had been waken up by her own phone. Being a sleepyhead herself, she groaned and just ignore the noise. Who wants to disturb her sleep in this morning? Ahra smiled when her phone stop from ringing. But to her dismay, the useless person who called her just now did not want to give up. Her phone still ringing. With lazy moves, Ahra picked her phone.

"Hello?" She greeted with hoarse voice. She still lying flat on her bed with the phone in her hand. She made it to the loudspeaker mode.

"Yah!" Ahra startled. Who not when someone yelled at you over the phone as soon as you wake up from your insufficient sleep.

"Hoseok?" She asked. Ahra immediately frowned when Hoseok yelled.

She can hear that Hoseok sighed from the other line. "What time is it Ahra?" He asked.

Ahra looked at her clock that hanging on her room wall. "11.15?" She answered hesitantly. What with the question. Does Hoseok called her this morning just to ask her about what time it is now? His own alarm ring broken already?She still laying lazily in her bed until she heard Hoseok say something. Her eyes wide open as she remembered her promises to Hoseok today.

"I'm outside your house Ahra. Don't say you forgot that you need to meet with your target today.

"With that words, instantly she jumped from her bed and go to the shower room.

"SHOOT! I FORGOT!!"

---------------------------------------------

Ahra entered Hoseok's car with guilty smile. Today, she wore a floral dress that fit perfectly with her petite body.


Ahra was about to speak when Hoseok said while looking at her straight in the eyes, "Yoongi must be pissed when he knows that this sleepy head besides me is late."

Ahra shot a glare to Hoseok. "What?! Hey, whose fault that he asked me to met him late in the night and disturbed my sleep?"

"Who? Is it someone I know? Is he too handsome that it disturbed your sleep?" he joked while he drove away from her home.

She rolled her eyes at Hoseok. "No. He is tooooo annoying and jerk and smelly and noisy and ...."

Hoseok pinched her left cheek and then closed before she finishes her insult words to him.

Ahra muffled in her words when she asked Hoseok to let go of while trying to pull his hand. "hmmmpphmmmppphmmmpphh!"

"What were you saying~~~" Hoseok sing sang while he chuckled. He let go of Ahra mouth when he confident that Ahra will stay quiet after that.

"Shut up! Don’t ever sing in front of me! And don’t forget you’re driving now. Focus!" Ahra yelled. She knew there was really no point in trying to deny her forgetful mind regarding this meeting with the cold guy. 


--------------------------------------------


At the cafe which is the promised place for Ahra and Yoongi to meet, the situation seems a bit tense. In front Ahra and Hoseok is an intimidating man that looks pissed with the duo tardiness. Yoongi seem to be more intimidating with the choice of his clothes and his piercing eyes that stared intently at both of them.

Ahra bit her lip. Aish, this guy! Must he look at us with that scary small eyes? She glanced at Hoseok. He looks calm. Hey, who not when he is the one who be friend with this white angry bird..ehem..porcelain doll..ehem..or you can call him Yoongi.                                                                                                                                        
Hoseok who finally realize the tension that Yoongi spread through his not so intimidating glare towards both of them clapped his hands together to get his attention. "Enough Yoongi hyung. You're scaring her."                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Yoongi shut his eyes before release his breath harshly. "I hate tardy person."   

It's the first sentence Ahra heard from him. Okay, now Ahra can list something about this porcelain doll. First, he had some temper issue. Second, he is a freaking 'I'm early person and I hate people who are tardy'. Too great right to have a husband like him?   

         
"Hey, we have some problems okay? Hoseok's car have some problem with its tyre. His tyre has no air. And there is a traffic problem on the way to here" Ahra spoke. She tried to justify their tardiness.                                                                                                                                                         

Immediately Hoseok looked Ahra with a face 'what are you talking about'. I answered back with a face 'we need some excuses'          

Hoseok knew the answer, of course but, chuckling nervously, he nudged Ahra shoulder and looked timidly towards Yoongi.                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Yoongi smirked when he heard Ahra's excuses. It makes Ahra wonder why. "What? Don't you believe me?" Ahra raised her eyebrow.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
"Four things. I don't know someone like you will make a big mistake on our first meeting.                                                                                                                            

Mistake? Ahra thought. Hoseok facepalms himself as he knew what is in Yoongi’s mind. You're dead Ahra.                                                                                                                     

"First, it is morning right now. So, there is no traffic jam. To add your not so clever answer, today is not a working day. Second, I think there should not be any problem with Hoseok's car tyre because yesterday he just changed the tyre and I know it because I'm the one who made Hoseok's car go to the workshop. Third, your eyes are puffy right now and I'm very sure that it's not from crying too much. You must wake up late and forget about our meeting. I think, if you intelligent enough, you'll wear a shade to cover your puffy eyes and talk about those nonsense excuses. And lastly, you're late." Yoongi crossed his arm.

Ahra face looks devastated with Yoongi’s explanation. Did he just rap the whole sentences? It’s like fire putting out from his dragon mouth.     

"What?! You're the culprit who made my baby injured? You're so mean Min Yoongi." Hoseok pointed his finger at Yoongi with a disbelief face. 

 Yoongi just shrugged nonchalantly with Hoseok's comment. "You're the one who insists to follow me when I want to meet with Tae. There's no other way to hold you back then do some touch up to you so called 'baby'."                                                                                                                              

Ahra stiffened on her seat when she heard Taehyung's name mentioned by Yoongi and Hoseok noticed about it. He tried to divert he stiffened state by saying, "Hey, it's my baby that you insulted! You need to pay me back hyung." He pouted cutely.                                 

Yoongi shook his head and about to retort back to Hoseok when suddenly, his phone ringing and he looked at the caller's name on the screen. He frowned before pick up the phone. After a few conversations with the caller, he hangs up and stood up before dragged Ahra out of the cafe leaving Hoseok alone without any word or explaination or warning.                                                                                             
"Hey, where're you two going?!" Hoseok shouted to both of them.