Love 1

An Analysis of Love

I wait patiently at Star Cafe. This café is my favourite café. I wonder what was Hoseok intention that he wants to meet me. It's not that I hate it, but it's freaking late. What is in his mind that he wants to meet me at this 11 o'clock. It's not morning okay. It's late in the evening!

 

I tap my fingers on the table impatiently. Okay..I'm mad right now. He has not only lost his mind to ask I met him at this late hour, he is also late for the appointment! Maybe not too late because it's only ten minutes late, but I'm not a patient person for the good sake. Ugh!! Five more minutes. If he does not appear, goodbye Hoseok and tomorrow you will die because you disturb my sleep time.

 

I sip my drink. Erm.. this latte is good. I smile while looking at my latte and then I take another sip. Suddenly I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look at my back and I see Hoseok smiling innocently at me. I roll my eyes and glare at him as a sign that he is late and I'm mad.

95 Best JUNG HOSEOK SMILE ☀️ images | Hoseok, Jung hoseok, Bts j ...

 

"Don't you dare to smile Hobi!" I said while he sits in front of me.

"Ah wae??" he pouted.

"Wae?" I asked.

Hoseok nods his head with not so innocent face.

I kick his shin. Unfortunately for him and fortunately for me of course, his legs under the table and after I kicked him, his knees hit the table. I don't think you need to guess his reaction because it's obvious that he groans in pain.

"Yah!"

"Don't yah me! Yah J-Nope! First, you asked me to meet you freaking at night. Then, you late 20 minutes. Next, you just sit in front of me without any sorry? Really Hoseok?" I crossed my arms.

"Okay..okay..okay..Fine..I'm sorry..satisfied?" he said nonchalantly.

'Geez, why women these days so violent' he mumbled, but loud enough for me to hear it.

"What did you say?" I glare at him.

He just shut his mouth. I smirk at him.

"Okay. Straight to the point. Why do you want to meet me." curiously I asked him.

"Wait." He raised his hand.

"What are you doing?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What else. Order my drink huh."

"No. You can't."

"Why?"

"It's a waste of our time. Palli! I want to sleep you know. It's 11.30 o'clock right now. I need to work tomorrow." I urged him.

Hoseok rolls his eyes. “You’re the boss. Just give Jimin your workloads.

Seriously, I’m going to roast this not-so-called-hope. “I’m not a cruel boss. Quickly throw up your nonsense before I leave.”

"Urgh..impatient freak! Just give me your drink." He tried to take my drink.

"Hell no! This is my drink and I'm not sharing with you!" I hit his hand.

He pouted again. "But I want to drink and it's not like we didn’t sharing before."

"No..no..and no! Just tell me already!"

He sighed and take something from his pocket.

"This." He showed me a picture. I can see a handsome yet a cold man on that picture.

What hair color do you think suits the members of BTS best? - Quora

"Who is this?" I titled my head.

"Min Yoongi."

"Why you show me his picture?"

"I want you to do something for me." He said in command tone.

"Help?"

He nodded.

"What help?"

"Marry this boy."

"Owh..Oka..WHAT?!!" my eyes wide open when I heard his nonsense talk.

"Yes..you heard me Ah Ra." He looked straight in my eyes.

I was about to answer him when he cut me.

"And I'm not kidding."

I can see that he is serious right now.

I sighed. "Reason?"

"I want you to spy on him. I believe he is one of the reasons who made my case 3 years ago become failed. I want you to investigate the reason behind it."

I shook my head. "Why must I marry him? Is it not enough to spy on him only? And that case was 3 years ago and why you must bring it now?"

He smiled. "The witness of the case was died and I believe it has relation to the case of 3 years ago. You must marry him because he is not easy person to deal with if you're stranger to him."

"How can I be his wife? Don't you think it is too sudden for me to appear in his life and then say 'I want to be your wife'?"

Hoseok chuckled. "No. He needs a wife right now. His parents nowadays urged him to marry you know. So, just make a deal with him that you want to marry him. When he asks you the reason why you want to marry him, just say it that I recommend you. He keeps asking me to find him a candidate. It's annoying you know?"

I hesitated with this mission that he gives me. Yes, for your information I'm a private investigator. You can say that I do my work diligently and I'm a quite popular private investigator. But, among all the case that I handled, I did not need to become someone else wife to solve the case. This is the first time and not to mention a DANGER one because not only later I tied to this man who name Yoongi, but also ruin my future!

Hoseok pat my shoulder. He noticed my doubt about this mission.

"I'll give you enough payment Ah Ra. Just say it how much you want." He assured me.

"No, it's not about payment Hoseok. This is about my future. I refuse to do it. Just find someone else."

I stand up and grab my back. I want to go home. I don't want to deal with this crazy case. Before I exit the cafe, I heard he said.

"He knows TaeTae's whereabout."

I froze on my spot when I heard that name.

"Taehyung." I whispered to myself.