Love 3

An Analysis of Love

"What is your name?" Yoongi suddenly asked. His eyes only focusing on road instead of looking at her. With the unpleasant coldness radiated from him, the temperature of car became colder.

Ahra scoffed. "Really Yoongi-shi? You don't even know my name and now you took me.. oh not, you dragged me into your car?" She crossed her arms and glanced at Yoongi's side who drive his car to only-God-know-where.

 

"If you don't want to answer just shut your mouth." He coldly said then he took his phone in his pocket and dialled someone.

Ahra widened her eyes. "Yah, what are you doing?! Are you crazy?! You're driving for the good sake, don't use handphone!" Trying to knock some sense in Yoongi to follow the regulations and safety at road.

Yoongi just ignored her and dial someone. There was a pause and after a few seconds of waiting, that someone answered the call. Without waiting, Yoongi directly asked the receiver, "What's her name?" he asked.

"Who?" Ahra heard Hoseok’s voice on the other line. He sound pissed.

"The girl who you brought to me."

"Why don't you ask her yourself? Isn't she with you?" Oh, Hoseok certainly annoyed.

"Just answer it Hobi." Yoongi bit his lip.

Hoseok sighed and finally answered. "Ahra. Kim Ahra. Please take care of her. Wherever you go. Please. As long as she is not your wife, she is under my responsibility."

Click. Yoongi hung up the phone immediately without saying anything. Hoseok who on the other line blinked and then yelled. "Yyah, why so rude? I'm already answer your question. Why not give me a thanks? Psshh!!"

"I'm right here you know. No need to call Hoseok." Ahra looked at him in disbelief face. He made me look like a dumb. She did not know how many times he wanted to piss her off. Certainly she is not a robot or toy to be dragged away without permission.

"I already asked you and I don't need to hear you blabbering. I hate it." He keeps his eyes on the road without taking a glance towards area who sat beside him.

"You and your hate this and that. You know it's so annoyi..." She tried to shot back, but..

He cut her words. "It's you who annoying and later just follow my lead and don't do anything that can embarrassed me."

She blinked. Did not understand the meaning behind his sentence. "What do you mean?"

"Just shut up." Yoongi replied.

Ahra rolled her eyes. This jerk! If only I can dig his small angry bird eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------

 

"Whose house is this?" Ahra asked. She looked at Yoongi who unbuckled his safety belt. The sight of the house made you feel cozy. The house did not too big or small. It just a medium size of double-storey house.

"Get out." He commanded.

She puffed her cheeks but she still got out from the car.

Yoongi open the door of the house and brought his steps inside. Ahra just followed him like a puppy who take a walk with its' master.

"Who is that?" Ahra heard a woman voice. "Oh.. Yoong~ie, you're back!" Suddenly a woman who in her forty hug Yoongi with a bear hug. Yoongi smiled and replied her hug.

Woah, he smiled! I think his mouth don't know how to smile. He only knows how to make stone face though. Don't ask me.

"Eh, who is this Yoong~ie?" asked that woman.

Ahra chuckled. Yoong~ie? Haha.. this angry bird is a mummy boy.

Yoongi glared at Ahra. He looked at that woman with tender eyes. "This is the girl who will become Mrs. Min. And if you want to ask whether she is my girlfriend, the answer is not umma. I just met her today and Hoseok introduced her to me." He explained as if he knew what is in Mrs. Min’s mind.

Mrs. Min frowned. "Ah, what a waste. I think she is your girlfriend though." She said while looked at Ahra. "Oh dear. What is your name? Come and sit beside me."

Ahra walked towards Mrs. Min and sit beside her on the couch. "My name is Ahra Mrs. Min. Kim Ahra. I'm sorry if I disturb your day." she smiled to Yoongi's mom. Yoongi took a sit in front of them on the couch that fit for one person only.

Mrs. Min shook her head. "Of course, not my dear. I'm glad you come here. I am the one who called him to come back home. Are you sure you want to marry my Yoong~ie?"

Ahra hesitantly look at Yoongi. Yoongi nod his head as an answer for his mom's question.

She sighed and look back at Mrs. Min. "Mrs. Min, is it okay? I only know Yoongi today."

Mrs. Min beamed at her. She nods her head excitedly. "Why not Ahra? I'm always want a daughter and I like you. Maybe you think that it's not relevant to marry someone who you just met. But for your information, Yoong~ie never bring any girl to his parents and you're the first one. I think you must be very special. You can add points that Hoseok introduced you to my son. I believe him too. He is a good boy. Are you his friend?"

Ahra nodded.

"Good! So, you must a nice girl too. He will not bring someone who is the pain in the neck you know? I treat Hoseok just like my son. I trust you to bring happiness to my family. So, are you ready to enter Min's family?"

Ahra took a glance towards Yoongi and his mom before nod her head again. If only Mrs. Min knew Hoseok really brought someone who can give them a real pain in the neck.

Mrs Min smiled and looked at Yoongi. “Yoong~ie, please show this young lady your room. Both of you can have a chit chat over there while I’m cooking something.”

Yoongi sighed and gestured Ahra to follow him. Ahra bowed to Mrs. Min before followed the guy.

As they arrived at Yoongi’s room, Ahra roamed her eyes. “Woah.. no wonder your mom wanted you to get married. Your room.. urgghh..” Ahra looked at Yoongi bedroom in shock. She expected that his room will be tidy. Okay, this room is not a total mess, but she imagined a better one by looking at his personality.

Yoongi ignored her comment. He sat in front of his computer and typing something. Ahra approached him and took a peek on what he was doing. “What’re you doing?” she asked.

“Just go sit on my bed. Don’t disturb me.” He answered without looking back.

Ahra looked at Yoongi who sits in front of her. She mentally smacked his head, then walked to his bed to take a seat. Her eyes still explore his bedroom.

A few minutes later, Yoongi finished his typing and print it out. He turned to his back to talk with Ahra, but to his luck, Ahra already sleeping on his bed with her leg sprawling with inappropriate manner because she is wearing a dress. Yoongi sighed. ‘What kind of girl is she? Seriously, lying on a stranger’s bed and on top of that, boy’s bed? Look at her legs…’ He took a blanket and covered her legs with it, then he put the paper that he printed out on her left side. Let her read after herself wake up. After that, he walked out from his room.

 

------------------------------------

 

At downstairs, at the living room, he saw Mrs. Min relaxed herself after finished her works at kitchen just now. “Umma..” He sat beside his mom.

His mom looked at him. “Oh. Yoong~ie. Where ‘s Ahra? Don’t her follow you to your room just now?”

“Sleeping. That sleepyhead. This morning she late for our meeting because she woke up late. Now she sleeps too? I don’t know why I choose her as my wife.” He pouted. Yoongi only shows his true side in front of his family only.

Mrs. Min smiled and patted her son’s thigh. “ Don’t think like that Yoong~ie. I know you made a right choice, even though you just know her today. I have a feeling she will bring a light that can make you open up. This is the right time for you to change. I asked you to get married because I don’t want you to think about past.”

Yoongi sighed. “I know umma. But I think there’s something wrong with her. Okay, I chose her, but I’m feeling something off. The other side of my heart says that something will happen if I marry with her.”

Mrs. Min furrowed her eyebrows. “Then, why you still choose her if you feel like that?”

“I don’t know. That’s the other side of my heart choose and that choice is strong enough to make her be mine.” He truthfully answered.

“Then, follow that side. The side that you feel strong enough.” Mrs. Min said.

 

------------------------------------------

 

Two hours later, Ahra groggily wake up from her sleep. “Where am I?” She mumbled when she looked at unfamiliar surroundings. She scratched her head messily.

Her eyes wide open. “Shoot, was in Yoongi’s room!! Where is he?” She moves the blanket that wrapped around her legs to the side until she realized there is a paper that lying beside her. “Eh, what’s this?” She looks at the paper.

“Contract?”

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

 

  1. Don’t get involved in Min Yoongi’s business until the time we trust each other.
  2. We don’t need to pretend we love each other and I will not touch you until the time we love each other.

p/s: I know we don’t really need this contract, but I seriously light the note not to interfere with my business. I just want you to make something to make sure you not break the thing I hate the most.

 

MinYoongi Kim Ahra

Min Yoongi

Ahra scoffed when she read the content. “Lawyer much huh Yoongi? Prepared things with this contract. You’re unbelievable Min Yoongi. So, you have an intention to fall in love with me huh?”

She chuckled lightly and took her handbag that lying on the other side of her before going to his table to take a pen and sign the paper.

 

MARRIAGE CONTRACT

 

  1. Don’t get involved in Min Yoongi’s business until the time we trust each other.
  2. We don’t need to pretend we love each other and I will not touch you until the time we love each other.

p/s: I know we don’t really need this contract, but I seriously light the note not to interfere with my business. I just want you to make something to make sure you not break the thing I hate the most.

 

MinYoongi Kim Ahra

Min Yoongi Kim Ahra

 

She left it on the table and then, she went downstairs to meet the owner of the house.

“Ahra, you’re awake.” Mrs. Min chirped lightly. She just came in from the garden outside of her house.

Ahra bowed. “I’m sorry, Mrs. Min. I fell asleep.” She felt guilty because she is a guest of this house and look at her, sleeping like it is her own bed and room.

“Call me umma, dear. You’re going to enter this family soon. Don’t worry about that, Yoong~ie’s home also your home. Oh, speak about him, he already went out. There’s client who wants to meet him to discuss about one of his case. Do you want me to send you home? I can call the taxi for you.”

Ahra felt warm with Mrs. Min’s treatment for her. She can feel the warmth of a mom that she longing these years. “Never mind Mrs. M.. I mean umma. I can call Hoseok or my brother to pick me up.”

“Okay if like that. You can wait in this living room until someone pick you up. I need to cook the side dishes for my husband. Later, he’ll come back from his work.”

“Do you want me to help?” Ahra offered.

Mrs. Min shook her head. “No need. You can rest, dear. “ She goes to the kitchen.

“Are you sure umma?!” Ahra yelled from the living room.

“Yes, dear!!” Mrs. Min yelled back.

Ahra smiled. She took her phone from her handbag. I think it’s time to go home and tell oppas about my wedding. “Jin oppa, can you pick me up at ------------?”