Love 4

An Analysis of Love

As soon as Ahra opened the door of her brothers’ house, she raised her eyebrow when she looked the views of the house. She looked back at Jimin who stood soundlessly behind her. Jimin picked up her at Yoongi’s house after Jin told him to do so. “Jimin, what are you doing here with the other oppas?”.

Jimin scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. “Ermm.. we live like the other human live?”

Ahra mentally smacked her forehead. She forgot that these kids in the house is nothing compared to the other kids. Even though their ages are within 25 to 28, their behaviour can beat the kids who 6 years old. “Just forget what I asked, Jimin. Let’s go in. I want to meet them.” She stepped in the house. “Oofff…!”

“Rara-ah!! You came! Oppa miss you so much!!” As soon as she entered the house, there is a tall limb who tackled her in a suffocating hug. She patted the Namjoon’s back strongly as a signal that she is suffocated with the hug. “N…Nam..Namjoon op..pa..b..b..reath..”

Namjoon who realized that he made Ahra suffered, immediately loose his hug on his dongsaeng body, but not fully let go of Ahra. He pouted. “Rara-ah.. oppa miss you..it’s such a long time I don’t see you..”

Ahra rolled her eyes. She patted Namjoon’s back slowly before free herself from the hug. “It’s only 2 weeks, oppa. Don’t be a drama queen. I don’t miss you. I only miss my Jinnie oppa..oppa….!” Ahra cooed while walking pass Namjoon who stood like a statue. “ She hug Jin and rested her head on his chest. I miss oppa’s scent. She sniffed Jin’s scent.

“Aigoo.. my baby girl is back. Miss oppa or miss my scent?” He reciprocated Ahra’s hug and smiled warmly at her.

Ahra looked up at Jin who is taller that her. “Both..” She replied cutely and snuggled herself again on Jin’s chest.

“Y..Y..Yah!! How dare you do this to me Rara! You don’t miss me but you miss that princess?! I’m your favourite oppa for the good sake!” He pointed his forefinger towards Ahra dramatically. “Auch! Yah!!” He yelped when Jimin smacked his head.

“Don’t forget that Jin is your eldest hyung. You know, your voice is so annoying. Enough I’m always heard your voices in the shower singing something incoherent.” He walked calmly towards Ahra and Jin.

Namjoon widened his eyes. “You..yah..how dare you smacked this head. Psshh.. I’m your hyung you brat..” He crossed his arms proudly after saying that.

“Really? Then, who am I to you? Your dongsaeng?” Jin raised his eyebrows playfully.

Jimin laughed when he heard Jin’s question towards Namjoon. “At least I have angel voice, Namjoon hyung! Women out there like my soothing voice you know?”

Namjoon frowned. “Hey, don’t you dare to compare our voices. Both of you sing. I’m prefer rap duh. Rara, among us three, whose voice you like the most?” He asked Ahra.

Ahra looked at her brothers’ face. She smiled and stood, walked towards the living room and sit on the sofa. “Whatever! After all, I like TaeTae’s voice the best. His deep voice is something I miss right now.” She yelled, but mumbled the last part of her words. Still, those sentences can be heard by the guys.

Automatically the house is surrounded by the silence. No one says anything after hearing Ahra’s confession. She still awaits for him. Ahra must be in the deep mess. Taehyung left with her love one. Pity my baby girl/angel noona/Rara. They thought simultaneously.

Ahra looked at them. “Oppa, stop standing at there. Come here. I need to tell something to all of you.”

Three of them walked toward Ahra. Jin and Namjoon both sit beside Ahra while Jimin sat in front of them. “What is it baby girl?” Jin asked.

Ahra played with her fingers. Actually, she afraid to tell them about Yoongi, but this is one of the way to find Taehyung. She looked at her lap.

“Rara?” Namjoon called her.

“Uh? Yes oppa?”

“What are you want to talk about?” This time Namjoon asked her.

Ahra sighed. Tell them the real story or not? Or lie to them? Then she feels someone hold her right hand. She looked at Jin who did that. He nodded. “Tell us, baby girl. But don’t hide anything or we’ll be sad if we know the truth later.”

She bit her inside cheeks before said, “I want to find Taehyung.”

Jin looked at her. “How? Or did you already investigate where is he right now? If that, I respect your credibility as private investigator, my baby girl. Even we did not find him. It’s three efforts for the good sake” He smiled proudly towards Ahra.

Ahra shook her head. “Ani..I did not find him. This is what I want to tell you. I need to get married in order to find Taehyung.”

“Oh..marry..go on.. we support you. We also want to meet that brat. How dare he do this to our sister.” Jin patted her head.

Namjoon and Jimin froze on their seat. Then, they processed what Ahra trying to say. “What!!!!” They yelled together. Jimin falls from the sofa impact from the shock.

Ahra flinched. She expected that this is their reaction, yet she still jumped from her seat result from their high voices. Only Jin talked calmly to her. She turned to Jin. “Jinnie oppa, you agreed with my decision?”

Jin beamed. “Of course. I support you! This is for your happiness anyway. You need to find Taehyung because he hid them. Even you need to get married to do that, I trust you..” As he finished his words, he froze like Namjoon and Jimin.

The duo who already came to their sense immediately close their ears. “WHAT!!!”

Ahra who didn’t prepare anything jumped onto Namjoon’s lap. “What? Marriage? Are you crazy baby girl?!” Jin dragged Ahra back from Namjoon’s lap to his own lap and then he hugged Ahra from behind as a sign he didn’t want Ahra to be the other man’s wife. If that happens, Ahra will no longer be theirs’ fully. They need to share her with her husband.

Jimin was too flabbergasted to move a muscle, but he still spoke, “What do you mean by get married? Who is the unlucky guy, huh?” In this important situation, he still wanted to tease his noona aka cousin aka boss.

Ahra glared at Jimin. She leaned on Jin. “It’s not he is unlucky, Jiminie. I’m the one who is unlucky to marry him.”

Namjoon approached over her. “Then, why you want to marry him if you think you’re the one who is unlucky?”

Jin nodded his head. He rested his chin over Ahra’s shoulder. Jimin scoffed at Jin. “And tell me who is the one who act like a drama queen.”

Jin just ignored Jimin’s comment about him. It’s not the time to be sassy. His dearest sister’s matter is more important now.

“He is a jerk you know. Act like a prince all the time. On top of that, he is very strict and has no sense of humour.” Ahra complained about Yoongi.

Namjoon sighed. “That’s why I asked you why you want to marry him if he is being a jerk? You complained about him yet you still want to marry him.”

Ahra still didn’t answer Namjoon’s question. It takes almost five minutes for Ahra to answer that question. “Hoseok said that he knows Taehyung’s whereabout.” She exclaimed.

"And how that J-Hope included in this topic?" Namjoon asked. Hoseok also his best friend after all.

Then, Ahra told her brothers about the mission that Hoseok gave to her. The three boys listened to Ahra’s story intently.

“So, you agreed with that mission because that Yoongi boy knows where is Taehyung right now? How are you sure about that?” Jin asked after Ahra finished her story.

“I met him this morning and I heard directly from his mouth that he met with Taehyung yesterday. I’m so shocked after I heard about that oppa. And I need all of you to keep this as a secret. I don’t want Yoongi to know about my mission.” Ahra closed her eyes. If she marries with Yoongi, she will solve the mystery that stayed in her mind for almost four years. She believed that this decision will lead her to more solution later on. There is something with Yoongi that made her interest with him.

“If you say so, I can’t talk more baby girl. After all you’re the one who decide this. You’re the one who will become his. Not us. But tell me, who is that jerk?” Jin asked and Namjoon also Jimin agreed with their oldest brother. They can’t say anything if Jin had decided something and they respect his decision even though it’s hard to let Ahra marry with the stranger.

“Min Yoongi.” Ahra told them.

“That angry eyes??!!” Jin hollered.

Ahra looked at him and laughed. “You know Yoongi, Jin oppa? Haha.. I also called him angry bird..his eyes are always angry.”

Jin nodded his head excitedly. “Yes, first time I met him, I wonder does his eyes always small like that, but later I know that is his trait.”

Suddenly, Namjoon face broke into confusion. “Is he the famous lawyer, Ahra? His father’s name is Min Youngsoo right?”

“Yes.” She replied nonchalantly as if nothing was wrong with that statement.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows as he thinks about something.

“Why, Namjoon?” Jin realized the changed of his expression. He figured there was something bothering Namjoon.

“I remember something. Min Youngsoo had been our family lawyer but he stopped after umma and appa died.” Namjoon said after he realized about that fact.

“Owh.. it’s coincident. What is the big deal anyway? “ Jimin folded his arms and leaned on the sofa to sit comfortably.

“If you said like that, Namjoon oppa, I don’t think it’s coincident. There is something that I need to solve.” She mumbled, but all of her brothers can hear that. Her instinct as private investigator kicked in as she heard Namjoon’s statement. The timeline of that case 3 years ago and the resignation of Min Youngsoo as their family lawyer doesn’t seem right

A moment of silence passed until Jin asked, “When is the date of your marriage, baby girl?”

“Next week.”

“WHAT!!!!!!! SO SOON????!!!” This time the trio yelled together made Ahra wants to cry because they had abused her ears.