Date Night

Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny sneaked a peak at the time as he waited for the signal to turn green. He was only a few blocks away from Ten’s apartment. The street was alight with people desperate to get back home and start the weekend. It was only 8 but unlike Johnny most people didn’t work till the late hours of the night probably because they weren’t paid enough for the amount of work they already do. Johnny didn’t like to accept it but he was kind of a workaholic. He never really seemed to have enough time for his kids anymore and thinking about it now, he could have spent today with his kids but chose to go on a date instead. He didn’t want to blame himself for wanting to go out once in a while but he knew he would, especially if this date went badly which he really hoped doesn’t happen.

 

Johnny came to a stop on the right side of the curb behind a Range Rover. He stepped out of the car leaning on the passenger side door, he sent a text message to Ten alerting him that he had arrived and was waiting downstairs. Johnny didn’t know why he felt so anxious; it wasn’t something he hadn’t done before. It could be the fact that Johnny was rarely this spontaneous but seeing Ten walk towards him with that beautiful smile adorning his face he knew he made the right decision. Ten was wearing a silk black and white dress shirt with a blazer over it; Johnny looked him up and down, his eyes grazing over his ear piercings and the light eye makeup. Needless to say Ten looked stunning.

 

“You look great” Johnny said hoping his shameless ogling wouldn’t scare him away.

 

“You look great too” Ten said putting his hands in his pocket.

 

“After you” Johnny said stepping aside and opening the door for Ten, who looked a little surprised at first before getting inside the car. Ten fidgeted with his fingers as Johnny entered from the other side.

 

“So where are we going?” Ten asked securing his seat belt.

 

“It’s a secret” Johnny said with a small smirk on his face as he the ignition.

 

“I hope you’re not planning on murdering me?” Ten asked sarcastically, bending hi body ever so slightly towards Johnny.

 

“We’ll see” Johnny came closer to Ten’s face looking him directly in the eye before leaving the tight parking spot.

 

 

 

 

Ten stared at the entrance of the restaurant with his jaw wide open, it was one of those restaurants everyone had heard of but only few could actually afford. Ten felt completely out of place as he followed Johnny inside. Ten stood back as he saw Johnny talk to the front of the house. He looked over at him to see him pass his credit card to the well dressed man behind the counter. Usually Ten would rebuke the action not wanting someone else to pay for him, but one look around and he knew he would probably have to sell his kidneys to afford anything here.

 

The whole place was filled with what he could only assume were filthy rich people, all perfectly dressed from head to toe. Even though he was dressed to impress it didn’t stop him from feeling slightly insecure. Sitting there in front of a gorgeous, tall young man all of this seemed almost unreal to Ten. He looked over to see Johnny fidgeting with his coat, he was obviously nervous too which strangely helped calm his own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter