Secrets

Trouvaille
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten was pissed, angry, furious, he was everything but calm as he drove back to his apartment. It was way part midnight now and he was more furious at himself than anyone else as he looked at all the items, he had arranged foe their little rendezvous messily strewn around due to his reckless driving. He got out of his car letting out a frustrated sigh, not even bothering to look back at it, even though he knew Hendery would throw a fuss about how messy it is, but since he was technically paying Hendery to borrow it for a night he couldn’t care less.

 

He hadn’t really given it much thought before when Johnny just randomly got up and left ending their dates or just their time together abruptly. Ten assumed it was his assistant who was calling him for some important work or something of that sort. Unfortunately, or fortunately, he had only recently learned that his assistants name of Taeyong and that he never answered calls from work after at night unless it was very important. And not once NOT EVEN ONCE had he mentioned Xiaojun’s name in any of the probably hundred conversations they’ve had now. Ten felt toxic for assuming the worst but he couldn’t help but feel possessive every time his name came up on his screen and suddenly, he couldn’t spare a single minute.

 

Ten never had the best choice in men and it would be an understatement if he said he’d been hurt a few times, and every bone in his body was telling him to leave while it hurts less. But at the same time, he wanted to believe he was nice and that the things he said to him were genuine and that he liked Ten as much as he was starting to like him. He just hopes it isn’t just wishful thinking on his part.

 

“How was the date?” Doyoung’s voice called out from behind him while he willed himself to open his door which for some reason proved to be a much more difficult task than how it previously felt. Ten just grunted lowly as a response not finding it in himself to turn back and tell him that his perfectly planned date was ruined because of ONE ING PHONE CALL from a person who was apparently not even important enough to mention all of those times he took Ten out and showered him with compliments.

 

“That bad?” he couldn’t really explain why but describing it as bad made him feel so much worse. He wanted to do something nice for Johnny as a sort of pay back for all of the times he took him to those lavish places that he could only hope to afford and here he was standing in front of his door, miserable pretending it didn’t affect him that he might be the side . “Do you want to talk about it?” Doyoung asked after a couple of minutes of absolute silence passed between them.

 

“Depends” Ten finally said turning on his heel “Do you have wine?”

 

“I got vodka” Doyoung replied already opening his door slightly knowing the offer would be accepted. “Will do” He didn’t want to be alone with his thoughts right now and any and all substance that will make him forget about the stupidly perfect grin on Johnny’s face and his chiseled jawline that makes him look like he was personally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter