Not an Update

Let the Heart Go On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you my readers to have supported "Let the Heart Go On". Although it is the least subscribed story I have written, it still has the highest upvoting rate.

What's in my mind, however, is how the heart is to go on?

The early disbandment of IZ*ONE prompts me to think, it's really hard to leave or end something when you are still riding the crest of a wave (but that will also be the very reason that makes IZ*ONE an everlasting legend).

So, I must end a story that still looks good but doesn't know how to go on. I re-read the early chapters and I think I did a good job, and the latest chapter is a proper closure of a crisis that started with the story, so I don't want the story to drag on and end when I ran out of inspiration and become boring and common. I will not forgive myself for failing to give you witty and refreshing updates.

"Let the Heart Go On" is pure fanfic, unlike some of my stories, I don't have a complete storyline, I just go with the flow. When the 12 members all have different new paths, I am facing a huge unknown. I really cannot imagine what will inspire me again, and all these ships may sink and need to be re-imagined.

As a spin-off of "The Square and the Bullet", I believe it is time for me to complete "Let the Heart Go On".

It doesn't mean I don't have any idea in my mind. I still want to see the chemistry of Professor Miyawaki meeting Chaeyeon's ex-girlfriend Minjoo in a collaboration project, I still w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter