Chapter 11

True owner of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun pov 

Being back at Luhans for a while I'm still sitting on my bed in my towel wondering what to wear to Chenmins restaurant tonight . I have nothing to fit my bump that seems to be getting bigger by the second since I told Chanyeol I was pregnant .

Luhan I so wish was here , he would help me. Huffing I stand up and go through my wardrobe of clothes I still have here again sliding hanger by hanger to the left checking each item of clothing I have and still nothing screams out wear me.

I give up and head into Luhans bedroom in search of baggy clothes and hit the jackpot. Smiling to myself like a fool I grab the shirt and trousers and hurry back to my bedroom.

Throwing the clothes on the bed I drop my towel and catch a glimpse of my body fully in the mirror.

"Oh wow, I have a pouch " , smiling. I place both hands on my stomach and give it a little rub.

" Oh beautiful baby of mine. I was wondering if we could have a chat. I have a date tonight and you are gonna get some yummy expensive food so please don't be sick . You can wait till morning but just tonight please please don't be sick ok" I kiss my hand and place it on my pregnant tummy . Looking in the mirror I smile and try to reassure myself that I can do this even with a pregnant belly.

Grabbing my boxers from my bed I pull them on and place them up and over my stomach smiling all nice and secure. Then grabbing the black jeans I found in Luhans wardrobe I pull them on and hope they close. To my disappointment they close but I can't breathe. Opening just the top button I feel more comfortable . "Oh man what if they slide down during dinner " I keep looking at them in the mirror trying to figure out how to keep them from ping down any further. Then I remember seeing videos online of people using hair bands or elastic bands to keep them up.

Rummaging through all my makeup stuff I can't find any hair ties . I hurry through the apartment holding my trouser up till I spot an elastic band near Luhans laptop. Smiling like I just found a million dollars I grab it, tie it through the buttonhole of my trousers and wrap it around the button. "Oh yes this will so do" I smile happy that I found something to give me those few extra inches of space in my trousers. 

Back into my bedroom I spray myself with deodorant before I pull on the black silk shirt that sits amazing on me and covers my bump perfectly covering any signs of pregnancy.

" Oh wow this looks great " I talk to myself while looking into the mirror. My brown hair is styled nicely, I have an outfit that fits kinda ok but looks so good even I would date me.

Knock knock

I freeze and look toward my bedroom door hearing the apartment door knock.

" that's him ok ok I got this I look good I just need to relax"

Making my way to the door feeling rather nervous I reach the handle and open the door to see the most beautiful man standing smiling carrying a single rose.

"Hey" I smile from ear to ear seeing just how y looks. His hair is brushed off his forehead and he has the biggest smile. Wearing a black turtleneck with a long black coat and black trousers to match.

" Wow you look beautiful" he smiles passing me the rose.

"Are you sure what I have on is ok ?" I move inside as he steps in closing the door behind him.

" It's perfect, don't be worrying now, are you wearing a jacket over the shirt as it is cold out tonight?" He places the rose on the kitchen counter as I just stare at him taking in his beauty.

" Baekhyun?" He snaps me out of undressing him in my head as I hurry off into my bedroom.

"Sorry I just need to get my jacket and shoes" I look around the room for the shoes I know I picked out earlier but they have magically walked away on me to mess with my night.

Seeing the jacket on the bed I grab it putting it on being so happy that it fits me. Checking one last time in the mirror I smile at how good I look for a change.

"You look amazing " I hear his deep y voice coming from the doorway as he stands there smiling holding the shoes I thought ran away.

" Do I ?" I blush a little still tugging at my shirt to hide my bump just for tonight.

" Can I come in?" He asks, making me smile that he still asks permission before entering a bedroom .

" Of course" I watch as he walks closer to me, making butterflies flutter in my stomach. Well at this stage I hope they are butterflies and not sickness.

" You just need to fix the collar here" he stands behind me as we both face the mirror while he fixes me.

" Perfect " he smiles making me turn to face him

" Are you ready for tonight ?" He speaks softly making me melt more " yes I'm ready just need my shoes on and we are good to go" sitting on the bed I pull my shoes on and quickly stand up checking myself again as he watches me smiling from ear to ear

" Why you smiling like that " I blush so badly as he steps closer

" I get to spend the evening with an amazing beautiful person tonight " he steps even closer and moves a strand of hair from my forehead making me swallow hard.

"You think I'm beautiful even being pregnant? " I look up at him with puppy dog eyes and he just reaches down and cups my cheek. " I think you're stunningly beautiful tonight and every other time I've seen you being pregnant doesn't bother me now let's go" he takes my hand and guides me to the door as we head off for dinner.

Stepping into the cold night air I'm grateful he parked close to the apartment as he holds open the door for me as I climb into his warm car. I watch him walk around the car and climb in and can't believe my luck at just how y this man is.

" Ready?" He asks as I click my belt on " ready" he starts the car as I watch out the window at all the night lights .

" Baekhyun are you ok?" He touches my hand that's on my leg making me smile as I turn to face him . " I'm a little nervous as the place you're bringing me is rather expensive and I feel a little out of place "

" Hey no no don't think like that please. Tonight is on me I just want you to relax and enjoy the night and let me take care of everything else ok" we slow down at some traffic lights as he rubs my hand

" I'm just so independent..."

" I know you are and I wouldn't take that from you just tonight can you not be and let me take care of everything" he starts the car again as I watch him . How have I been so lucky to have this amazing god of a man pick me. How have I been so lucky to have this guy inside me? Oh my god I had him inside me . I look out the window trying to hide my red blush at the amazing night we had before I told him I was pregnant and to leave .

" We are here" he parks the car and climbs out as I wipe my sweaty hands on my trousers.

" After you " he helps me out of the car as I step ahead of him looking at people coming and going from the most expensive place in town.

" You ok?" He holds out his arm for me to link as I smile and take it " I will be once I get inside and settled"

Giving his name as we make our way through the restaurant I can't stop smiling at just how beautiful and amazing Chenmins is . The tables are not that close so there is plenty of privacy even the decorations are just wow .

" Here you go Mr Park '' the waiter stops near a booth down the back away from everyone else.

        


" Thank you " he smiles and waits as I slide in and he follows me .

" They have booths at a fancy restaurant?" I look around to see where we are is so private.

" Yeah you can fit more people but it's also very private and I picked here because I knew when I mentioned coming here you seemed a little down and panicked. So I asked for privacy. ''He looks at me with such softness I melt again .

" It's perfect I really was nervous and still kinda am " I take a glass of water from the table and take a sip as he watches me

" I also noticed you keep trying to hide your stomach " hearing him say that I put the glass down and look away out the window.

" Baekhyun please don't look away" he touches my hand and feeling his warmth makes me turn to face him.

" I just feel uncomfortable after telling you I was pregnant and you have been so nice about it . Also tonight this place is amazing and I didn't want to show you up by having my bump stick out" I feel my tears start to build up as he just smiles at me .

" Baekhyun you are beautiful and y and I don't care if you show your bump or not once you're here with me and no other man that's all that matters " he leans forward and kisses my cheek softly making me close my eyes to his touch .

" Let's order some food as I'm sure baby is hungry" he smiles passing me a menu as I look at what I can eat

After dinner 

" I think I'm stuffed in more ways than one" I rub my stomach as he laughs wiping his mouth with a napkin.

" That food was delicious" he sits ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter