Chapter 9

True owner of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pacing the sitting room like a crazy person while holding a cup of fresh coffee Luhan keeps looking at the hallway leading to the bedrooms hoping Baekhyun will wake soon.

 

Finally the bedroom door creaks, making him freeze and wait to see his best friend appear.

 

"Morning Lulu" Baekhyun passes him and heads into the kitchen as Luhan hurries after him.

 

"Eh hello.... What happened last night? Luhan looks at his friend seeing how calm he is. 

 

" I went on a date you know that " Baekhyun continues to pour himself some decaf tea as a pissed off Luhan is waiting for more information.

 

" Yes.... And? "

 

" Luhan what do you want me to say?"

 

"Tell me what's really wrong with you that you just walked past me last night and went straight to bed leaving me to worry about you. You're so lucky I didn't come in and break down the door after you" Luhan takes a seat at the table watching his friend closely for any signs of what may have happened.

 

"The date was amazing Chanyeol is an amazing guy. After the date we got some food and he spotted my bump" Baekhyun starts to cry making Luhan rush over to him hugging him.

 

"Why didn't you tell me last night? "

 

"I didn't tell you because you have done enough for me and I just wanted to be alone"

 

"Baekhyun you need to tell him and soon" Luhan puts his hand on Baekhyun's stomach seeing the bump is a little bigger this morning.

 

"I know I have to but...."

 

"But what?"

 

"I like being around him. If I tell him I will lose him"

 

"Baek that's not fair on him or you please tell him. If he gets mad then he clearly isn't the right one for you" Luhan guides his friend to the table helping him sit.

 

"I lay in bed all night thinking of telling him. I wanted last night to be our last date but who am I kidding? He is perfect Lulu"

 

"Baek then tell him please before you get any deeper." reaching across the table Luhan gives his hand a squeeze followed by a sad smile.

 

"I know you're right I'll tell him"

 

Knock knock

 

They both jump, not expecting visitors as Luhan heads to open the door, seeing his boyfriend Sehan standing at the door with flowers.

 

"Morning beautiful" Sehun steps inside kissing his boyfriend on the cheek to the smiles of the smaller.

 

"I missed you not being here when I wake up" Luhan holds on to his boyfriends waist, hugging him so tight.

 

"I missed you also but I have something for you" Sehun steps back as Luhan smiles a cheeky grin.

 

"Oh baby what have you got for me hmmmm?" Luhan his lips making the taller laugh "It's not that baby"

 

"Awww but why not I missed you" Luhan bites his bottom lip knowing he wants to take his boyfriend into his bedroom and rock his world right now.

 

" Come away with me it's just for three days. I know you want to be here for Baekhyun and I totally understand that. It's just the only time I can get off right now and I'd like it to be with you"

 

"He will go," Baekhyun says while entering the sitting room. 

 

"Baek I haven't said yes"

 

"Luhan go please don't put your life on hold because of me. This is a nice thing for Sehun to do"

 

"You need me" Luhan walks back to his friend hugging him

 

"It's just for three days, Lulu. Go enjoy I will be fine I promise you and when you get back I will be all set up in my new place"

 

"I don't know" Luhan looks back at Sehun feeling really bad

 

"Go and have fun please Luhan" Baekhyun pleads with his friend

 

"Ok only if you're sure"

 

"I'm sure, when are you going?" Baekhyun looks seeing Sehun smiling "Today as soon as he is ready"

 

"Oh my god like today today?" Luhan gets all excited making the others smile at his cuteness.

 

"Yes, today today now go get ready and I'll be back to pick you up in an hour" Sehun kisses his cheek and leaves the apartment.

 

"Baek please tell me you will be ok"

 

"I will be ok now, go pack and get ready. I need to get ready for work" Luhan runs into his room turning on some music as he gets ready.

 

"Your uncle is crazy you know that little one" Baekhyun says while rubbing his tummy as he heads back into the kitchen to make some much needed food.

 

***

 

"Ok so you're gonna be ok?''Luhan stands at his door questioning his friend over and over  before he leave for his trip with Sehun. 

 

" Luhan for the millionth time I will be fine. I could do with being alone to think"

 

"If you need me call me" Luhan kisses his friends cheek

 

"I won't need you now go have crazy fun with that y boyfriend of yours and I will see you when you get back" . Hugging his friend close, he kisses his cheek back. 

 

"Ok I love you, speak soon" Luhan heads off down the stairs not wanting to wait for the lift. 

 

"Awww peace" Baekhyun closes the door  looking at the now quiet apartment that his friend only an hour ago was running room to room looking for clothes. 

 

"Ok little one your feed I'm feed and washed and ready to go to work. Last day of the week thank the heavens' ' Baekhyun grabs his bag and lunch and heads out the door for work. 

 

"Morning Kai" 

 

"Hey Baekhyun, just bought myself breakfast, how's you?" Kai holds open the door of the main building as Baekhyun steps out. 

 

"I'm good, heading to work" 

 

"I seen Luhan a few seconds ago screaming about going away and to keep an eye on you" Kai laughs as Baekhyun blushes 

 

"Yeah he gets like that but I'll be fine you won't need to look out for me" Baekhyun smiles and heads to his car. 

 

"Well if you need any help just call up" Kai heads off into the apartment as Baekhyun drives off to work. 

 

***

 

"Baekhyun the day is nearly over you can head off now" his boss Mr Woo says as he puts some stock on the shelves. 

 

"Are you sure I don't mind staying till closing" 

 

"Baekhyun you need to rest" 

 

"I'd rather stay active. I heard its good for the baby" he smiles a soft smile making his boss smile back

 

"Ok how about you ring Mr Park and tell him we need more merchandise for that new band"

 

"Oh yes I can do that then I will head off after" smiling he heads into the office and sits at his bosses large desk. Lifting the phone he dials Chanyeol's number. 

 

"Hello, Park Chanyeol" 

 

"That moon was beautiful last night" 

 

"Baek, Baekhyun is that you?" 

 

"Yes it's me hi" 

 

"Hi, how are you?, sorry I never called you today work has been crazy. Stores are selling out of the new bands merchandise" 

 

"Sorry to add to your problem but that's why I am ringing you. We are very low on merch" 

 

"And there was me thinking you missed me. Now your only ringing for my goods" 

 

"No.. No don't say it like that lol" 

 

"I'm just teasing Baekhyun. Ok so what are you running out of the most?" 

 

"The plushies of the members. I will need more merch of the stationary oh and more hoodies. Actually how about you just send more of everything just incase" 

 

"Yes boss, anything else?" 

 

"Hehe yeah any news on the lightstick yet?" 

 

"I was waiting for you to say that. Yes they will be ready by the middle of next week"

 

"Ok great I look forward to having them and what about the merch?" 

 

"I'll get it dropped by Monday morning" 

 

"Ok that's brilliant" 

 

"Now enough talk about business how are you?" 

 

"Tired after today but I'm good thank you. How are you?" 

 

"Same as yourself, been busy all day haven't been able to ring or even message this cute guy I went on a date with last night" 

 

"Oh no really he must not have been that good of a night then if you couldn't message him" 

 

" Yeah it was a busy day but he was never off my mind. I was even thinking of surprising him later tonight by dropping by his place" 

 

"Ok stop....... I'm embarrassed" 

 

"Hehe awww are you blushing?" 

 

"Nooooo.... ok yes I am" 

 

"Have you plans tonight Baekhyun?" 

 

"No and Luhan is away so it's a quiet night in" 

 

"Oh a quiet night in sounds good should I bring food?" 

 

"Are you inviting yourself over?" 

 

"Well I had to, you haven't asked me yet beautiful" 

 

"Ok ok you can come over" 

 

"Great, I look forward to it. See you tonight baekhyun" 

 

Hanging up the phone Baekhyun giggles out loud feeling like a school crush has just asked him out. Spinning in the chair he places his hand on his bump. I know I said last night would be the last night but I can't help myself"

 

Heading out to his boss to say goodnight and grab his things he heads off back to Luhans apartment in search of what to wear tonight to sit at home. 

 

***

 

While looking through his wardrobe he remembers his good clothes are upstairs in his new apartment. So grabbing his keys he heads on up to his new apartment and searches for his clothes. 

 

Ding ding 

 

Grabbing his phone he smiles seeing Chanyeol's message 

 

Be over in an hour if that's ok boss? 

 

Boss..... lol yeah that's ok see you then 

 

Putting his phone down, smiling from ear to ear he decides to have a shower first before he changes. 

 

***

 

Chanyeol arrives and knocks on the apartment door hearing no answer. Looking around he smiles and heads up to the new apartment and sees the door open a little and soft music playing. 

 

Pushing the door a little he looks in seeing candles around the room lighting the room up. Open boxes are still scattered around making him smile when he spots Baekhyun sitting in a large comfy chair reading a book. 

 

"Excuse me but have you seen my date for tonight?" he says with a smirk making Baekhyun sit up with a fright. 

 

"Oh god I'm so sorry Chanyeol I came up here for clothes and I got lost in the mess and sat down for a minute to read and....." 

 

"Hey it's fine honestly no need to explain" Chanyeol waits in the doorway holding some takeout bags as Baekhyun keeps staring at him. Chanyeol only wore some tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie since it was a staying in night but seeing him with the hoodie makes Baekhyun wonder if he is underneath like before. 

 

"Come in, excuse my manners" Baekhyun puts his book down and moves to help his date with the takeout. 

 

"I called down stairs but there was no answer so I thought right on thinking you would be here" 

 

"Yes I'm so sorry, is it ok if we eat up here?" 

 

"Well since you have candles and have made it kinda romantic how can I say no" chanyeol gives him a soft smile making the smaller blush a little. 

 

"I'm starving." Baekhyun pulls the food from the bag and looks surprised at his date. 

 

"You remembered my order from the last time?" 

 

"Yeah you seemed to enjoy it so I thought why not, I got some sides as well just in case I got the order wrong" 

 

"No you haven't. This is perfect, what do I owe you?" 

 

"You owe me nothing now please let's eat" Chanyeol moves over to the floor and takes a seat near a box placing his food on it while Baekhyun sits the other side on a cushion. 

 

"This is so yummy just what I needed" Baekhyun tucks into the food as Chanyeol stares at the beauty in front of him. He wants so badly to kiss him especially in the candle light. 

 

"I have something on my face, don't I?" Baekhyun freezes with a mouth full of food looking at the taller. 

 

"No sorry..... I just think you look beautiful tonight" 

 

"Yeah I look amazing in my lounge wear" Baekhyun giggles while wiping his mouth as Chanyeol smiles and stares back. 

 

"It's perfect and so are you Baekhyun. Look I would like to ask you something" 

 

"Now?" 

 

"Yeah but I think I'll wait. It's ok never mind" c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter