Chapter 10

True owner of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alone in his penthouse Chanyeol sits on the L shaped sofa looking into the long fake fire he has in this sitting room . As he sips his tea his mind can't seem to get away from thinking of Baekhyun.

 

 

 

He would have liked to have stayed the night and held him after they made love. Swallowing the last drop of his drink. He grabs his car keys and heads out of this penthouse down to his car.

 

 

 

"I can't leave him like this. '' Starting his car he makes sure not to speed. Arriving outside the smallers apartment block he looks up at the building noticing Baekhyun's apartment is around the back so he can't see if a light is on. Walking closer to the apartment someone opens the door to leave making him rush towards the door. Slipping inside he takes the stairs 2 at a time and knocks on the door gently hoping Baekhyun is still in his new apartment.

 

 

 

He waits and can hear shuffling sounds come from behind the door. Feeling nervous he watches the door as it opens slowly

 

 

 

"Chanyeol ?" Baekhyun holds the small teddy looking all cute and flushed cheeks from sleeping .

 

 

 

" I woke you didn't I?" Chanyeol wants to just grab the smaller hugging him but holds back for now.

 

 

 

" I was asleep but I woke up a few moments ago thirsty . I heard your knock as I entered the kitchen. What has you back here?" 

 

 

 

" I can't leave you like this . I don't do the whole leave after thing it's not me . I should be here hugging you and holding you after we slept together especially after what you told me "

 

 

 

" Chanyeol I asked you to go it's not like you wanted to" 

 

 

 

" Please Baekhyun can I come in?"

 

 

 

" Come in" Baekhyun steps away from the door letting the taller step inside .

 

 

 

"You have been crying " Chanyeol moves closer gently rubbing his hand down baekhyun's cheek 

 

 

 

" I want to comfort you, Baekhyun leaving was a bad idea . I got home and all I can do is think of you and how I shouldn't have left."

 

 

 

" I'll be ok" Baekhyun closes his eyes loving the warmth of Chanyeol's hand on his cheek 

 

 

 

" I don't believe you, I can see it in your eyes" Chanyeol lifts the smallers chin up giving him a soft gentle smile.

 

 

 

" I'm really glad you came back " Baekhyun touches Chanyeol's hand on his face and closes his eyes again 

 

 

 

"Do you want to lay down I can hold you "

 

 

 

"Why would you do that I'm pregnant with another man's baby "

 

 

 

"Baekhyun there is just more to love" 

 

 

 

"Your a charmer" Baekhyun smiles as a tear falls from his eyes 

 

 

 

"I'm being honest with you it's nothing about being charming" 

 

 

 

" I'd really like that "

 

 

 

"Lead the way then" Chanyeol reaches his hand down and holds Baekhyuns small hand in his as the smaller guides him back to the bedroom inviting him in 

 

 

 

" What side would you like ?" Baekhyun looks down at the bed as Chanyeol s his hoodie still under it .

 

 

 

"Well that's up to you" 

 

 

 

"I like this side" Baekhyun points to the right side of the bed as Chanyeol pulls back the covers.

 

 

 

"Get in and let's snuggle"

 

 

 

"This is gonna feel weird and awkward for me Chanyeol" 

 

 

 

"I know I'm sorry I just want to make it right somehow"

 

 

 

"It's just so soon after my ex . I can't believe I even had with you so fast"

 

 

 

"Things happened Baekhyun now come closer"

 

 

 

Chanyeol moves closer to the right side as Baekhyun climbs in . Chanyeol pulls the cover over them as Baekhyun snuggles in.

 

 

 

"See that's not so bad" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun lays into his chest.

 

 

 

"Thank you" Baekhyun whispers feeling a little weird but still liking it 

 

 

 

"Can I ask you something?" 

 

 

 

"Yeah sure'

 

 

 

"Are you pregnant long?" turning his head a little Baekhyun looks up at the taller seeing true feelings behind his question 

 

 

 

"I'm four months already gone so I'm halfway there"

 

 

 

"Wow and you only have that little bump"Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun moves the cover to look at it through his t-shirt 

 

 

 

"It has gotten bigger since I found out . It's like it appeared out of nowhere"

 

 

 

"Is it weird if I ask if I can touch it? In a way I kinda kissed you there already "

 

 

 

"I know I was kinda nervous when you did earlier "

 

 

 

"It's a beautiful thing and especially with you being a male carrier that's just double wow" 

 

 

 

"You might be also" Baekhyun smirks as Chanyeol shakes his head 

 

 

 

'I top baby "

 

 

 

Doesn't mean your not a carrier, here put this little pillow under the cover on your stomach and we can see what you would look like pregnant"

 

 

 

"Ok then there" Chanyeol does it as they both start laughing 

 

 

 

"I think it looks so much better on you" Chanyeol takes the pillow out and looks at Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

"I guess only good looking people can carry a baby Baekhyun begins to laugh as Chanyeol playfully tickles him"

 

 

 

"Oh stop stop I'll pee" Baekhyun tries to catch his breath as he unknowingly stopped Chanyeol ticking him right over his bump

 

 

 

"Can I?" Chanyeol looks with wide excited eyes as Baekhyun nods and holds the tallers hand placing it down onto his baby bump

 

 

 

"Oh wow this is amazing" Chanyeol smiles staring at the bump as Baekhyun can't help but feel this is what it should have been like with Mason 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun your carrying a life inside you" Chanyeol looks up from Baekhyun's stomach seeing him crying with happy tears 

 

 

 

"I'm so sorry I'm being too forward" Chanyeol moves back and lays his head on the pillow as Baekhyun snuggles into him. 

 

 

 

" I liked it " Baekhyun whispers 

 

 

 

"I just wanted to be here especially since Luhan is gone away" 

 

 

 

"I still don't know why your being nice after me telling you "

 

 

 

"Baekhyun look at me this baby is just another part of you if I want to be around you then I'll be around baby too"

 

 

 

"Let's just snuggle for now Chanyeol this is all getting a bit too much for me "

 

 

 

"Wait, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter