Chapter 2

True owner of my heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tossing and turning in bed after reading a text message from Mason that he sent to me so late. I can't seem to settle and sleep now. How could he not believe me, we were due to be married. We had a home together and now I'm here sleeping in my best friends apartment in his spare room pregnant and just so alone. Feeling so angry I sit up in the bed pulling my knees up to my chest laying my head on top I start to cry.

"Hey, oh baek come here" I hear Luhan speak and move closer to me sitting on the bed beside me. "I'm sorry if I woke you" I lift up my head as he reaches his hand out wiping my cheek. "I was passing to go to the bathroom when I heard you crying. Is there anything I can do?" he looks so concerned at me as I hand him my phone. "Mason sent me a message. He said he spoke to a solicitor about everything and he has the official letter sorted and by the end of the week he will be giving me a check for my half of the apartment we bought as he had a buyer for it. Also he will allow me into the apartment to get whatever I want to take the day after tomorrow. How did he get it all sorted in such a very short space of time" I just want to scream and shout and seeing the killer look on Luhans face right now actually makes me smile.

"First of all why you smiling and second of all we will get your stuff don't worry at least you will be rid of that waste of space a hole" he snuggles into me making me lay down on the bed beside him as he squishes in.

"How will I get all my stuff I need, where will I put it all?" I cover my face to try hide my tears making him lean over me and pull them away. "I will sort it for you, Sehun can help us and we can move your stuff in here" he is showing so much kindness that I pull him closer to me hugging him. "Hey sehun won't approve of this" he giggles from my chest where I am hugging him tight." Sehun can bugger off I'm allowed hug my bestfriend" I let him go as he lays back down beside me.

"Baek I'm sorry to say this but Mason is sorting everything out really fast so you will be able to move on just in time for your baby to come along" I turn my face away from him as I start to cry again. "I had everything when I went to bed the night before and now I feel like I have nothing and my world crashed around me within a matter of hours" I wipe my face in my t-shirt as he sits up beside me. "Baek you may feel like that but it's his loss not yours you did nothing wrong. It's not your fault that he doesn't believe you. To be honest least it happened now and not months down the line when you are married. So use this time now to shake him off and get yourself back on your feet for this little one inside you. Let him or her know  that mommy ain't gonna run away. You are gonna be the best mom in this world baek your so loving and caring and would do anything for anyone. You put everyone else before yourself, well now it's time to look after number one meaning you" he pokes my nose making me smile "I see my baby today" I tell him as he gets all excited and jumps off the bed "So am I and I can't wait, and did you realise what you just said, you said my baby" I turn away from him as I look down at my stomach "Oh it is my baby not ours, but mine" I find myself smiling and Luhan is right it's time to put me and my baby first if Mason doesn't believe me then to hell with him. I can do this alone.

"Ok I'm dizzy from spinning around, shall  we go get some food and get ready for your hospital appointment" he falls onto the bed waiting for the room to stop spinning from him twirling like a crazy person. "Yeah, I'm so excited and nervous about today but I will let nothing ruin today" I pull back the covers and climb out of the bed grabbing him by his hand  pulling him up from the bed. "So what are you making us for breakfast?" I as we walk towards his kitchen. "OK I know your a guest here but why am I making the breakfast?" he opens the fridge to search for something to make as I sit at the small round table. "Your better at cooking then I so that's why you should make something" we both hear a crash from just outside the apartment making us both jump. "What the hell was that?" we both look at each other and decide to go check it out.

Opening the apartment door we see two guys standing in the hallway trying to be quiet but failing miserably. " see I told you it was too early to move we woke your neighbours" a tall very handsome looking guy with the cutiest ears sticking out from underneath a baseball cap smiles. "Sorry if we woke you just this fool wanted to move right away I told him to wait but there was no stopping him" he speaks again and all I can do is stare at him his deep voice is a little croaky with it being morning but oh my is he handsome. "We where awake but god can you not have waited till a more reasonable hour" Luhan huffs making the other guy lower his head. "I'm sorry its just I have been keeping my eye on this building waiting for the apartments to open and now that I finally got one I couldn't control my excitement, I'm sorry" he lowers his head a little making me feel bad.

" Look you can't blame the guy right and I'm sorry he wanted to move in right way can we make it up to you both somehow?" the cute one speaks making me stare at him wanting him to speak more because of how deep his voice is. "You don't need to make it up to us, I guess he is just excited with it being moving day and all" I smile as the other tall guy finally lifts his head.

"I'm Kai, I'll be the not so noisy neighbour in the future" he holds out his hand as we introduce ourselves back to him. "Wait hang on, are you telling me your moving into the apartments the next floor up?" Luhan asks as I watch him get all excited "Baek the floor up finally opened that means we can get you one and that way you can be close but still have your own space" he looks at me trying to say something while looking at my stomach making me realise it  would be perfect for the baby and I being so close to Luhan also. "I guess it would be, but won't they be gone already if Kai has one" I lower my head a little before Kai speaks up.

"I am the only one so far that has one and I only got mine yesterday when I rang they said to just come in to their office sign the paperwork and I could have one" Kai says as him and Luhan start to talk more passing paper and phones to each other making me drift off in my mind at how much my life is changing within the space of 24 hours.

"Hey I think I should introduce myself since he was rude. I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" he drops what he is holding before reaching out I shyly reach out my hand "I'm Byun Baekhyun" I shake his hand feeling the warmth of it. My father always said you can tell a lot by a person's handshake. Weather it be weak or strong. Chanyeol's is strong making me think he does a lot of business work and shakes hands for deals.

"So your looking to move out too?" I stop drooling at him as I answer him "I don't live here I was just staying for a few days but I am going to be looking for somewhere to live so here would be ideal it's close to work and to Luhan incase I ever need him" I watch him smile so brightly and how I wish I wasn't just out of bed looking like death. "Kai has been driving me mad all week about these apartments so they must be good, hopefully you can get one" he smiles again making me blush and to be honest I actually haven't blushed like this in a long time.

"Yes, baek I just put your name down on the list for one of the apartments upstairs the owner is gonna ring me right back" Luhan jumps up and down making the other laugh and me cringe. "Slow down I don't even know what they look like" I grab Luhan by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter