Hurt and love is always there

Unexpectedly Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they made their way to the bar of the ridiculously loud building, filled with screaming adults and booming music, Wendy wrapped her jacket around Irene's body.

 

"You should wear this.” Irene protested as she followed Wendy's gaze. “Aren't you cold?”

 

“I'm not cold at all... and I like all my things better when they’re on you.” Wendy shrugged smoothly, and Irene couldn’t resist leaning up to kiss her cheek.

 

"So, will you drink?"

 

"Trust me, if I drink, I'll be a... disaster."

 

Wendy scoffed. “As if this will be the first time I'll see you drunk. Let loose, babe. I’ve got you.”

 

Irene smiled gratefully and paused to pull Wendy's lips in with her own, allowing her tongue to emote her feelings for her.

 

"Thank you."

 

Wendy seemed to get the message loud and clear.

 

 

 

Suho's building was absolute anarchy. There were no rules, no system, nothing. It was like a party that was made by a teenager. Couples were making out, while spilling drinks to the floor. People were partying like they were not inside a company building.

 

Kyuhyun will be ing pissed. 

 

Wendy went her way towards Yeri while Irene went to Suho.

 

Wendy immediately saw Yeri drinking with two familiar girls. She walked towards them and glanced at the two girls. 

 

"Seulgi? Rose?" Wendy gently tapped the shoulder of the girl who's hair was tied in a ponytail.

 

The two girls turned their heads towards Wendy and squealed. "Oh my God! Wendy!"

 

"I'm confused." Yeri looked at Wendy and then back to the two girls that was with her. "What's happening here?"

 

Seulgi grinned, excited to tell the story behind the history of the three of them. "Well, Wendy was my college friend! We're best friends including Rose."

 

Wendy looked and asked Yeri while pouring some liqour to her cup. "How did you meet this two rascals?"

 

Yeri laughed. "I went to my uni's cafe and ordered donuts, then these two bought it just before I order it. Crazy, right?"

 

As soon as they met again, together with Yeri, They played in nearly three rounds of beer pong, and they were giving Yeri some advices about their crazy experiences about their college life.

 

After a few minutes, Irene came into the bar where her tipsy sister, Yeri, was pouring drinks with Wendy and Seulgi , the three of them apparently competing with their “precision skills".

 

“Oh, look at that lost bunny,” Yeri smirked .

 

Wendy's eyes lit up when Irene shuffled towards her, arms out needily.

 

“Hey, sleepy head.” Wendy teased, hopping off the counter to wrap her arms around Irene. “Did you enjoy it?”

 

“Mhmm... I guess so.” Irene mumbled cutely, breathing in Wendy's scent.

 

“Missed you,” Irene mumbled in a small voice, burying her face in the crook of Wendy's neck.

 

Wendy pouted affectionately, clearly endeared, while Yeri snickered behind her.

 

“Can’t believe my sister is a 5 year old that's trapped inside of a woman's body when she’s drunk.”

 

Irene glared at her sister but was quickly lost in her own world of Wendy , and had busied herself by lining Wendy's jaw and neck with wet kisses.

 

Wendy groaned softly, smiling as she pulled away so as not to encourage her. "What do you want to do now?" Wendy asked, Irene's hair, which had been let loose, and now flowed over her shoulder regally. Wendy thought she even looked a little younger, a little more vulnerable, far less serious.

 

Irene grinned, cupping Wendy's cheeks. “I want to sleep.”

 

They were interrupted by Seulgi, who’d just slipped into the bar with an equally dopey smile.

 

“So, Wendy, you're dating her?” Seulgi smirked at Wendy and Irene, a slightly slurred edge to her tone.

 

“I'm dating her.” Irene raised her hand and grinned, she was talking like a baby while trying to match the smirk from Seulgi. She even aimed for a high-five, but she barely made it.

 

Irene whined because of the missed high-five and held Wendy's waist tightly. "I missed our high-five!"

 

Rose snorted yet another laugh into her cup when she saw Irene was slowly becoming unconscious, and Yeri rolled her eyes. “You can't go back to the house with a drunk Irene.”

 

“Yeah, I know.” Wendy nodded, remembering what will Kyuhyun say to Irene if he gets to see her daughter's state. “Guess, we need to get a hotel or something.”

 

“No need. Here's Irene's keys to her house.” Yeri shook her head and gave a key to Wendy.

 

Wendy froze for a moment, she was shocked. I'm going to Irene's own house? Why am I nervous? "W-what about you and Suho?"

 

Yeri scoffed. "You think we don't have our own houses? We just stay there because mom's wish was to stay at that stupid house."

 

"Oh."

 

Yeri laughed and pointed at the keys that was on Wendy's hand. "I'll just text you the direction. I'll text Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter