Flowers

Unexpectedly Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already morning when Irene woke up with an headache because of hangover. She looked at the clock at her bedside table.

It's nine thirty-two am.

Since she still have some work to do, she sat up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready, she lazily dragged herself to the kitchen. When she reached her destination, she saw her step mother making a cup of hot chocolate while cooking a french toast.

Taeyeon noticed her presence and smiled at her. She stared at her and can't help but to remember her mother that cooked tasty foods for her and her siblings before she died.

"Irene," Taeyeon smiled at the young girl in front of her, she placed a glass of water and an aspirin at the counter. "Wendy told me to give you a pain reliver since she said that you have a headache."

"Thanks I guess." 

Taeyeon placed a cup of hot chocolate and a small plate of french toast on the counter. "You should eat this before you take your medicine."

Irene silently nodded and sat on the empty chair, facing the counter. She ate the foods in front of her and took the medicine to relieve her headache.

She was going to stand up when she saw Wendy walking towards them. Her hair was on a bun and was smiling while looking at her phone and Irene can't help but to admire the look of the younger girl.

Wendy kissed the cheek of Taeyeon and took a bite from the apple that was on the counter. "Good morning mom."

Aren't you gonna say good morning to me? Irene looked at Wendy, waiting patiently to get the attention of the younger girl.

"I'm just gonna go upstairs to take a shower. Just call one of our maids, okay?"

Wendy smiled back at her mom. "Sure mom."

Wendy looked at the older girl near her and Irene saw the worried look from the latter's eyes.

Wendy sat beside her. "Did you have your breakfast?" 

"Yes."

Irene looked at Wendy and their eyes met. The older girl's breathing was caught on because of the chocolate colored eyes that was staring at her.

Wendy was waiting for Irene to speak. Her eyes went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter