Pissed but thankful

Unexpectedly Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If Wendy said that her first moments on the Bae residence were comfortable and delicate, she would be lying.

Irene hated Wendy on another level. When her step father asked Irene to guide Wendy to her room, Irene didn't  respond at all. 

After their father left them, Irene looked at her and pointed at the upper floor of their house. "Hey you, your room is up there and your own office will be in front of mine." Irene grabbed her phone from her pocket and checked it, she groaned and walked away from younger girl.

In their dinner, Suho, and Yeri were happily talking to Taeyeon and their father. Irene on the other hand, sat in front of Wendy and didn't eat at all. She just glared at her for the whole dinner.

As Irene glared at the girl in front of her, she didn't notice that Taeyeon was talking to her. 

She looked at Taeyeon while her step mother smiled at her. "So, Irene, your father mentioned to me that you're always tired from your work. You should eat well."

Irene didn't respond, instead, Suho wad the one who smiled back to his step mother and answered her. "Well, she really loves her work that's why dad passed the CEO job to her. Right sis?"

Irene looked at her father who nodded to her. Irene tried not to roll her eyes. "Yeah, I love my job."

Her father looked at Wendy and smiled. "How about you Wendy? I heard you studied at Harvard?"

"Um, I studied law there. I have my own law firm now."

Yeri gasped, making the attention go to her  because of her gasp. Irene sighed when she saw her younger sister's reaction. 

These two girls will get along too well. Irene was angry at the idea. She can't accept the fact that it can really happen. She felt jealous and she's frustrated because of it.

"You studied law? I'm studied law too! Well...I'm still studying. You know, I should be an intern at your firm."

Wendy chuckled at the younger girl beside her and nodded at her. "You're welcome at my firm. Just do your best to study.  Although it's hard at first, you'll learn your way through it."

Yeri gave her a thumbs up and continued asking her with questions about her experiences while studying law.

Irene was annoyed at the two girls that were talking in front of her. She stood up, and wiped her lips with a napkin. "I'm going to go now. If any one of you needs me, I'll be at my office." Irene smiled at her siblings except for Wendy before leaving.
 
Wendy just stared at the figure walking away from her. If someone said that Irene was a difficult girl to handle with, she would definitely agree.

Irene didn't go to her office, she just to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter