Stars didn't agree with us

Unexpectedly Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a rather heated shower the girls went to the kitchen and Wendy began to make some pancakes.

 

"Want some maple syrup? Or just strawberries?" Wendy asked distractedly while turning over the pancakes on the fry pan.

 

"Mmm...both?" Irene smiled pouring two glass of apple juice.

 

Wendy giggled "Okay! Coming right up!"

 

Irene wrapped her arms around the her girlfriend's waist from behind and kissed the back of her neck "Thank you." she whispered with a smirk.

 

"This is nothing." Wendy turned her face around to drop and kiss on Irene's lips.

 

Irene kissed the blonde's neck and gave it a gentle bite that made Wendy shudder a little.

 

"Irene" Wendy warned "I'm cooking"

 

"I can help you." the brunette offered.

 

Wendy chuckled amused "Really?"

 

"Yeah. I make the best waffles in the whole world."

 

Wendy laughed shaking her head. She put the last pancakes on the plate and turned off the stoven before turning around in Irene's arms. She traced the brunette's nose with a finger and smiled "I love you."

 

The brunette smiled back "Love you too"

 

Wendy sighed before sitting on one of the chairs. She sat there and smirked. "Why are you staring? Let's eat."

 

Irene smirked happily and kissed the younger girl. "Maybe we can just eat later?" she raised her eyebrows resting her palms over Wendy's lap. "You know, pancakes can wait."

 

"Irene." Wendy gripped the brunette's shirt and pulled her closer, their mouths practically touching, "Just kiss me already." she demanded.

 

Irene half smiled "Yes ma'am"

 

They kissed for a intense long moment. Wendy groaned when their tongues met inside and wrapped her legs around Irene's hips.

 

They pulled back for a mere second to change the angle of the kiss.

 

"Hi guys!" a voice announced suddenly and the girls broke apart faster than lightning.

 

"." Irene muttered when she saw Yeri standing there in the kitchen, with her arms crossed over her chest and a funny grin on her face.

 

Wendy swallowed feeling her heart returning to its normal pace. She fixed her hair and her lips nervously.

 

"How the hell did you get in?" Irene asked still a little out of breath.

 

"Good morning to the both of you too. And for your question, I have spare keys remember?"

 

Irene rolled her eyes at her sister. "Give me that." 

 

"I'll gladly give it to you. I didn't thought my sister will be so in love." Yeri smirked and threw the keys to her sister. "You two look good." she finished tilting her head with a smile.

 

Wendy cleared and offered an apologetic smile to Yeri "Do you want coffee? I made pancakes."

 

"No thanks. I already ate." Yeri said kindly "But honestly keep it in your pants for now. Dad's waiting for us."

 

Irene scoffed. "Don't really care about him."

 

"Let's just do it for mom and Taeyeon."

 

"But honestly, I think I'm gonna vomit a while ago." Yeri chuckled, teasing the girls in front of her. "But seriously, You look good together."

 

Wendy blushed and Irene smirked.

 

"Anyway, I just came here because dad called me and told me that we need to have lunch at his house. And since this house is close to mine, I went here first. I'll just go to Suho later." Yeri smiled and walked to the door but looked back over her shoulders at the girls."Please, let's help Suho. He really wants to keep his relationship with his boyfriend."

 

"Of course we'll support him." Wendy said.

 

"Thanks." Yeri smiled and nodded "Have a good day" she continued to walk to the door and left.

 

Irene groaned and covered her face with her hands. "I don't want to talk to dad."

 

"It's okay, I'll be here...but I'm still embarrassed a while ago."

 

Irene smiled "Yeri's always like that." she pecked Wendy's lips "You're so cute."

-------------💙💙💙💙

 

 

All six of them were eating silently. No one talked since they know that it will just end with a fight. Wendy glanced at Irene who was just staring at her food and then to Suho who was glaring at his father.

 

Silence hover around them until Kyuhyun broke it.

 

"Suho, Irene, Yeri. I know you're all drunk last night. How can you be so irresponsible?" Kyuhyun said with anger on his voice.

 

Yeri scoffed "Who told you that?"

 

"I know all of your stupidity and I know you did it because I didn't want Suho's... acquaintance."

 

Suho glared at his father. "He's my boyfriend. I love hi-"

 

"Suho, what kind of stupidity is that? He'll just use you for your money." He informs "And as far as I know, I already told all of you that I hate same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter