Tired and tipsy is a great combination

Unexpectedly Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tired? " Wendy asked.

"Really tired." Irene sighed.

"Do you want to rest?" Wendy murmured, softly nuzzling Irene's neck as they met in an embrace beside Wendy's desk.

It's been a week ever since their first date. They were happy, no scratch that, they're ecstatic about each other's presence.

On their second date, Irene also mentioned to Wendy that Suho and Yeri knew the thing about them and they supported them. Wendy reacted funnily though, making Irene laugh because of the shocked face that was in front of her.

Irene didn't want to tell her father about their relationship. Well, she'll tell him about the two of them but not now. Her father was too crazy to handle this kind of news. Kyuhyun was too narrow minded. 

They're too happy about each other's presence that Irene decided to work inside Wendy's office so they can still talk to each other. It's a good idea to lessen the stress for the both of them while they work. Although the stress was lesser than the normal ones, today is a different one. Irene was so stressed about the work her father gave her.

Irene sighed "Maybe later. I just want to finish this."

Wendy grew serious. "You should talk to your father. He can't just give all of his work to you, he's still part of your company."

"I can't bring myself to talk to him ever since my mom died." Irene said "Even Yeri can't talk to him." she rolled her eyes at the thought of him.

Irene sighed and smiled at Wendy. "Don't worry too much about me."

"Well, do you want to go somewhere?" Wendy asked truly curious.

“No. I just want to hold you.” Irene blinked hazily, and Wendy's arms secured around her waist. She knew how much work Kyuhyun gave to Irene, her girlfriend didn't even eat just to finish the work of her father. Basically, Kyuhyun .

“Then let's stay like this.” Wendy nodded, caressing Irene's back as she leaned in for a kiss on the cheek.

Irene pulled herself from the hug and laced her fingers with Wendy. "Thank you but I still have to work."

“Fine, Irene.” Wendy kissed her head, giving her a gentle nudge from behind. “But please, talk to your father? It's your company after all.”

"Sure."

Wendy kissed the brunette's temple but before she could speak again someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

Yeri appeared while grinning like she just won a stuffed toy at a claw machine. She was holding her bag while skipping towards the couple.

"Hey!" she said with a bright smile "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter