Obstacles

Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heemi woke up early to prepare their breakfast for her family. She is happily humming while frying those eggs at hotdogs. She heard a cute voice coming from the room.

 

"EOMMA!!"

 

A 7 year-old boy running from his room using his little legs. She turned off the stove and carried her little boy.

 

"Shhh! Your appa will awake if you shout."

"He's still slee..ping?" 

"Yes, he's still tired from his work."

"Okay, eomma."

"Sit there, and I'll prepare our breakfast."

 

She put down her son and he ran towards to dining room. He climbed up on the chair and sat properly. She got their breakfast and placed it on the table.

 

"Just eat well, huh? I'm gonna call your father."

 

Their child just hummed. He's munching with smile.

 

She's squishing his cheeks, "You're so cute!!"

 

Heemi opened the door and saw the figure, completely surrendered on the bed. She sat down on the bed and only focused on him. She smiled as she brushed his messy hair with her white hands.

 

"You really must tired."

"...Young...."

 

She heard him murmuring of something, she assumed that is the name of the mistress.

 

"What did you say? Young....WHAT?"

 

He's still murmuring and she's burning on fire. He opened his eyes and startled with her. She stood up and went out to eat their breakfast. She don't want to make it obvious on her son. She smiled, seeing her child still munching his food.

 

"He's still sleeping. He don't want to be disturb."

 

Yet, she forcing smiled and muffled his hair. Any minute, Jungsoo went out of their bedroom and Jungho claimed down on his chair to hug his father on its legs. Jungsoo carried his son and hugged him tightly.

 

"Appa! You looks so tired."

"I'm fine now. I really rest well." He gave Jungho a smile.

 

He put him down and Jungho went back to his chair. Jungsoo also sat on the chair in front of her. He can't do any eye contacts with her. He didn't even explained what he murmured.

 

"Eat more, Jungho. Okay?"

 

She became more quiet and cold than before. She's like a stone as she ate and talked. Even washing dishes, she didn't open . Maybe she was hurt, but she could understand if he explained it.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

Early for evening, Jungho was reading his book when his mother came into his room. He closed the book and anticipate on his mother would say. She muffles his hair and smiled.

 

"Wanna eat somewhere?"

He nodded.

"Suit yourself. I'll wait for you in the car."

"Yehey!!"

 

She muffles his hair again. She goes to their room, finding casual clothes to wear while Jungsoo is scrolling on his phone, became confused. He suddenly hugged her waist and became clingy.

 

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere."

"Why don't you invite me?"

"Just go to your mistress."

He got stressed on this issue, "I told you I don't have mistress. You want an evidence? You can ask my boss. I swear I'm fixing computers in my work. Nothing else."

 

She untangled the curled arms on her waist. She changed her clothes on the bathroom and fix herself with accessories. Meanwhile, Jungsoo went to his son's room and surprised that his son was fixing himself and wore also a casual clothes.

 

"Oh? Where the two of you will go?"

"We will eat somewhere."

"And she didn't invite me. Okay, thank you!"

"Appa?"

 

He barged into their room and choose right clothes for himself. She ignored him and went out to the garage to wait her son. Jungsoo got some styles when it comes to clothes. He moved as fast as he can. What a timing! Jungho also moved out of his room.

 

"Jungho!"

"Appa!"

"Where are you going?"

"In the garage, Eomma is waiting me there."

"Can I join with you two? Let's go together like a family." Jungho nodded.

 

They went to the garage together, making Heemi shocked when she saw Jungsoo was with their son, wearing also a casual wear. Before she could say anything, Jungho requested something.

 

"Eomma, can Appa join us? I'm scared he might be lonely and sad here in our house."

"Jungho."

"Please? Eomma?" Jungho pouted.

 

But before she could accept his request, the couple's eyes met finally and she accept it. Jungho jumped happily while hearing it.

 

"I'll drive the car."

Jungsoo didn't agree, "I'll do it. So we can be safely arrived together."

"So, are you saying I'm that careless while driving?"

 

Jungho facepalms his head and went inside the car. He didn't expect that his parents will fight just for the car key.

 

"No, that's what not I meant."

"Because that's exactly what you are saying."

"Please give it to me. I don't want you to get tired."

 

Heemi sighs and gave the car key on him. He didn't let go of her hand for just a second. He caressed it like a soft cotton.

 

"Let's go. Jungho is keep on waiting."

"Alright! It's getting darker."

 

The ride caused Jungho and Heemi to sleep on the car. He slow down the speed of their car and feel so comfortable atleast.

 

"She must be hurt when I said someone's name. It's just Inyoung noona's name. I was just dreaming that noona is marrying someone else. Aish, I love you, Park Heemi!"

 

He's talking to himself until they got to the parking of the mall. He didn't decide to wake up them for a while until he got attached on Heemi's face. She's still beautiful while sleeping. That's one of the reason why he is so lucky on this planet. Also, he can't blame himself for falling in love with this strong and cute woman. He can't believe on the fact that Heemi is sulking because he murmuring someone's name. She accused him again for having a mistress. He got closer on her and was about to kiss her lips but his seatbelt can't be pulled anymore and caused for the two to wake up.

 

"Jungsoo, are we here?"

"Yes, just a seconds. I just parked."

"Let's go."

 

She held Jungho's tiny hand. Jungsoo wanted to curse as his seatbelt broke his timing to kiss her. He can't hide his disappointments on his face while walking inside the mall.

 

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Let's eat first."

"I love that, too!"

 

Heemi was finding a restaurant to eat when Jungho pointed out something. Her eyes widen as she saw it. It was Jungsoo and Heemi's favorite restaurant.

 

"I wanna go there again." The child's wish.

"O...okay! Let's go!" Heemi's hands are shaking.

 

She don't want to go there because she remembers everything from the start when she go in there. But Jungsoo got her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter