Blessings

Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae, who full of sweats in his head, became anxious as he saw the couple inside the operating room. Heemi is now giving a birth to their child.

 

"Hyukjae, where are they?"

 

Her parents rushed into him with Jungsoo's parents. They all feel excited and nervous. Wanting to know what is happening.

 

"From I heard inside, their baby is going out."

"Oh my God, I can't wait to see my grandson."

 

Her mother held her father's hands.

 

"I'm hoping for safe deliberation. I'm scared for her."

 

His mother started to be frustrated and just pray for her safety. Hyukjae uttered out, seeing them nervous.

 

"We should sit down first. Let's just wait and hope for safety delivery."

 

They sat down on the bench but their hearts can't calm down. They wanted to know about what happened.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

"Heemi, please push it."

 

With the help of Jungsoo's hands, she squeezed it so tightly and push the baby from her inner body. Jungsoo gave her a support while delivering the baby.

 

"Just give it one more push. His body is visible from here."

 

She's catching her breath and lied down her head on the bed. She whispered Jungsoo's name because she feel weak but Jungsoo leaned down on her.

 

"Jungsoo, I feel weak...."

"You can do it."

"I'm in pain...."

"Don't worry! Just push more, you two will be okay."

 

They both nodded and the doctor gave a signal that she should push the baby. She cursed quietly and squeezed his hands while pushing the baby. She gave her remaining energy to push gently their baby. The baby suddenly cried and they laughed. After the baby got out from her baby, she passed out. The machine shows flatline again. Her hands fell from being intertwined with him.

 

"No, Heemi!! No!!!"

 

He suddenly remembered again those times that Heemi experienced car accident and the doctor said she experienced flatline twice. He's traumatic for someone who's leaving in his life.

 

"DO CPR! QUICK!! PPALI!!!"

 

The doctor brought the baby into a crib and make him sleep.

 

"Bring him to the nursery."

"Yes, Doc."

 

The nurse did the CPR and finding her pulse. Jungsoo began to panic, he don't want to lose her again. After few rounds of CPR, her pulse came back. He sighs with happiness. His eyes was full of tears.

 

"We should have her CT scan. I doubt she's in a coma."

 

Coma...His mind became blank. He was still scared on his what ifs again. What if she's dead? What if she gave up? What if she fights again for her life? They brought Heemi to CT Scan to check her brain, causing their parents and Hyukjae stood up on what they saw. Jungsoo walked outside slowly and blank face. Their parents are worried to see Jungsoo like that. It seems that there is a bad news to tell. Her mother is sobbing.

 

"Jungsoo, what happened to you three?? Where did they go?? Where is my grandson?"

"What happened to Heemi??? Where did they brought her???"

 

Her mother blow him with full of questions.

 

His father interrupted, "Can we just sit down first before he answered your questions??"

 

They all sat down first and wait for him to tell what happened inside. Jungsoo took a deep breaths and told them the whole incident.

 

"She told me that she feel weak and pain and I supported her to let him out. She successfully gave birth to him but she passed out. I was scared because I saw the flatline in the machine. They brought Heemi to CT Scan because they doubted that she fell into coma. As I panicked earlier, I couldn't even saw my son's face and the nurse brought him to nursery. I just don't know what to feel. It causes happiness and pain to me."

 

They remained silence from the news came out from his mouth. It was such an amazing to hear all of it. His father embraced him with a warm hug and care. His tears fell down again and his body thrown with him. He feel so weak.

 

"We should buy something for us to eat. Okay?" His mother went to market with Heemi's parents.

Hyukjae went away. "I'll inform our friends first."

 

Jungsoo nodded and bowed down his head. Felt so weak and helpless from everything. His father put his hands on his son.

 

"Appa...why did I do to deserve all of these? We're excited and happy to became a family and now, we are here in this situation again. I started to give up on these kind of these things."

"It's way of our living. We live happily, not to think of tragedies coming to our life. Tragedies came in because He wanted us to be stronger than before. Life is full of ups and downs. Even though it's more downs than ups, we should continue to live what live for. Now, you have a reason why are you still living for life. Never doubt about possibilities and chances. You may not expect for them to come so easily but have some hope for it. I think Heemi knows that."

 

He actually pointing out of Heemi's fights on her life and death situations. He wanted to his son to realized that life is not always happy as we wished.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

The nurses bring Heemi to the regular ward and they are all waiting for her. Waiting for her to wake up in this sunshine weather. The doctor addresses her final conditions with their baby.

 

"Sir, we already confirmed that she's in a coma. We will check her responses every hour. We will also wait for 48 hours mark, that's the shortest period of time we can wait."

"How about our baby?"

"He's peacefully sleeping at the nursery. You can see the nursery beside the emergency room. Well, excuse me, I have patients to check."

"Thank you, Doc."

 

The doctor left and he sat down beside Heemi. He can't stop his tears from falling down. He keep thinking of a fact that she will wake up. He totally erased the trait of being pessimistic in him.

 

"Heemi, wake up..."

 

With those words, their parents are quietly sobbing. Her father wiped his tears and invited others to check their grandson.

 

"Jungsoo, we will see your son."

"Take care, Appa! Hyukjae, please accompany them. I'll be okay here."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

 

Hyukjae closes the door. Jungsoo kiss her hand, those hands that full of encouragement. But his mind is full of things he wanted to say to Heemi. He stares at her peacefully face. He can't help but to smile. He fell in love with this woman, not just on her face but on her personalities. Both strong and soft personalities he really admire on his wife.

 

"I hope our son adopt your personality. So he will able to fight for his life like you do."

 

He fell asleep after few minutes. Sleeping with smile and hoping for her recovery.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

"Omo! He looks like Jungsoo, isn't he?"

Her mother spoke up. "Yes, Heemi's wish came true."

"Not just hers but also ours. We have another boy in our clan."

"Don't you ever think that you two will practice this child with drinking?"

 

The two male adults didn't answered. Probably not answering is a yes for Heemi's mother. She smacked of her husband and gave him a deadly glare, causing him to quite down.

 

"We're just happy to have another boy. Not anything else–"

"Don't deny it, I know you're too excited to see him drinking a shot you prepared for him."

His mother stopped them, "Okay, okay. Chill down and let's rest first. Let's go back here again."

 

They are all agreed with her and went home to rest but before they left, they asked nurse for a favor.

 

"Can you please bring that baby tomorrow on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter