Balance

Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wedding leads them to make new life for their future. Now, the memories of it displayed on their wall, the wedding picture of them. It'a winter and they are having an icy date. They wore multiple sweater and coats to fight the -2° degrees. It was their habit to have a date outside when winter seasons. It begins as Jungsoo's childhood habit.

 

"Let's go?"

 

They held their hands and went outside. Heemi mold an ice and started to throw it on Jungsoo.

 

She laughed. "You can't beat me with that."

As he mold a big round ice and ready to throw on her.

"AAAAAHHHHH, JUNGSOO!!!"

 

She ran away while avoiding the ice. She just fell on the mountain of snow. Jungsoo sounds worried and caressed her chin. She just laugh to say that she's okay.

 

"Hey, I'm okay. Just out of balance. Come here, lay down with me!"

"It's too cold. You might be sick."

"No, I'm wearing some thicker coats. It's okay."

 

He just lied down beside her and her hands round around his waist. She closed her eyes and have the warm feeling.

 

"So I thought it will be okay, Heemi, but it seems you wanted to have some warm."

"Yes, from your body."

"If that, come to bed and let's do it."

Heemi gave him a slap on his shoulder, "You're too !"

"Ouch! I'm just giving a suggestion. Why are you hurting me?"

She looked up in the cloudy sky, "I just want to be a child once again. I'm missing that moments."

"Or you have to a child? Please speak clearly, Mrs. Park." Jungsoo raised his eyebrow.

 

She stood up suddenly and ran away from him without receiving any reaction from the latter. Jungsoo maybe don't know how to react on what he spoke. "Wait, Heemi!! Wait for me!!" She threw another ball of ice into him. He groans as he felt the impact of snow over his face. He wiped out the snow because he haven't seen the road.

 

"Wait, Heemi!! Wait for me!!"

 

She threw another ball of ice into him. He groans as he felt the impact of snow over his face. He wiped out the snow because he haven't seen the road.

 

"Yah! I said wait for me."

"You're so slow! You looks so grandpa."

"And you're the grandma!!"

"Shut up, Jungsoo!!" She threw another one again.

"Ouch! Oh hell! This is gonna be fun!"

 

He mold big one again and threw it to the latter but she avoided it. So lucky and typically a kid. She laughs at him until he chased her. She can't get out of his hands.

 

"And now, you're mine!"

"And always be yours." Heemi spoke sweetly.

 

They shared a fast kiss and gave a warm hug. She answered Jungsoo's suggestion earlier. She cupped his chin.

 

"I think it's more fun if we enjoy our married life first without having a child. Let's wait for the right time. Okay?"

"Alright. I miss those times that I played snow with my father. It's been a while."

"Don't worry. He's here now with your family and never leave you again. Make another memories with him as he wish to be a father to both of you."

 

Jungsoo love to hear those lovely words. It was warm and sweet in her freezing mouth. He rubbed his both hands to create heat and placed it on her cheeks.

 

"You're getting cold."

"Yes, I am."

"Let's go home, love!"

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

Heemi was staring at her necklace and wedding ring while waiting for Jungsoo to finish. The jewelries that she can't take off on her body. It was still a fresh memories when she started to reminisce all of it. She laughed and can't stop chuckling about it.

 

"That was the memorable day of my life! Jungsoo is the part of it."

 

A sudden hug shocked her body. She felt the heat transferring to her body. Jungsoo put his chin on the latter's shoulder.

 

"A part of what?"

"You're the part of my life! I still can't believe you're my husband." She's joking but it seems Jungsoo took it seriously.

"You don't want me to be your husband? How about you promised in front of everyone we know?"

"Jungsoo... I was joking! Stop overreacting!"

 

He's obviously sulking when they went to a mall for another furniture checking but his hand still held on the latter's hand. They're both quiet while walking, and looking for new arrived furniture they saw.

 

"Wow, the new arrivals seem to have perfect designs! Let's look for another more!!"

 

She saw another dining set. It was wooden and antique style. Heemi was holding on a wooden chair when she got slipped into it and fell on the ground.

 

"This is—"

"Heemi? Heemi? Call Emergency!!!" Jungsoo began to panicked. "Faster, please!!"

 

The saleslady just called the paramedics for the first-aid. Everyone is panicking. They brought Heemi by stretcher and went to the clinic. Jungsoo is overthinking again.

 

His thoughts can't make him calm. "I don't want to lose Heemi again. I almost lost her once and once is enough. We are just 5 years of being married. You can't leave me again! Heemi, please hold on tight! Open your eyes."

 

The doctor checked her senses and heartbeats if she still breathing while Jungsoo suddenly rushed inside. He's sobbing and almost losing hope again.

 

"Heemi!! Heemi!!"

The nurse stopped his way. "Sir, let's wait outside. It's prohibited that you're here."

"Prohibited? I'm her husband. I should know about her conditions!!"

"Sir, please! For the your wife's sake!!"

 

Jungsoo couldn't do anything else. He went outside to sit down and wait. He feels anxious again for what happened. He can't believe they could encounter another tragedy in their new and married life.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

Heemi opened her eyes, confused about her surroundings. She suddenly sat up and shaken her head. The nurse barged in.

 

"Ma'am, please stay still first."

"Where am I?" Her eyes are flying around.

"You're in the mall hospital, ma'am."

 

The doctor also came in, held some papers. Have some news. Heemi's hands are even shaking behind. She was worried about her conditions again, if it is related to her traumatic stomach condition.

 

"Since you're awake, I have some good news for you."

"What...what is....it....What is it, Doc?"

"You're 8 weeks pregnant!!"

 

Her eyes widen. She was speechless on what she heard. She wanted to hear it again because she wanted make things clear.

 

She pardoned, "Uh sorry?"

"You're pregnant."

 

For the second time, her tears fell into her cheeks. She wiped it and felt overwhelmed. She's bringing now their first child.

 

"Wo..."

"Congratulations! You can also discharge now. Excuse me, I'll be checking another patient."

 

She was just nodded. She couldn't say anything but she now noticed that Jungsoo is missing. Speaking of Jungsoo, she don't know if she will tell it immediately or not. She was also confused about telling it.

 

"Uh, Nurse! May I know where's my husband?"

"He's outside, waiting for you. I'm gonna call him."

She was still speechless. "Thank you..."

 

Jungsoo was looking down, feeling depressed about everything. He instantly regret that he was sulking at her earlier. He should understand first that she was joking. The nurse called Jungsoo, catching his attention.

 

"Sir? Your wife is awake. She's finding you."

His blood is rising up. "Okay, where is she?"

"Over there."

"Thank you!"

 

He entered the clinic and saw his wife, lying on the bed. They suddenly hugged each other, felt like missing one another.

 

"Jungsoo!!"

"Heemi!! I thought I'm going to lose you again." He said in worried tone.

She caressed his cheeks, "No, please! Not anymore."

"I was so worried!! I'm scared when you fainted out. Are you okay?"

She happily nodded, "I am. I just feel dizzy. Let's go home!"

 

They thanked the medical staffs for their works and left to go home. Heemi went first in their room as she said she wanted to rest. Jungsoo brought some foods in their bed.

 

"I think I haven't much rest since work, that's why I fainted out."

"I told you, you should rest first before you checking the furniture. Your health is my priority. Don't worry! When you need any help, just call me out."

"Thank you, Jungsoo...."

 

Jungsoo sat on the bed beside Heemi, who has been closing her eyes on the pillow. He stared at the woman he really the most. She's gorgeous and beautiful, he can't help but to look.

 

"Heemi..."

 

He signaled her to lie on his lap and she did. He brushed her long hair with his hands repeatedly. She smiled as she closed her eyes, she felt relaxed.

 

"I feel better when you did it."

"Stay, so you can rest."

 

She hummed and nodded as she answered. Jungsoo returned it back with a smile. He leaned downwards and kiss her plumpy lips. She smiled and later on, she fell asleep. He fixed her body straight so she can be comfortable while sleeping. He lay down beside her and also slept with her. She didn't forget to put her hands on her tummy so she can feel their baby.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

It was Jungsoo's birthday!!

 

He wasn't came back from his work. But their closest friends and families went to the couple's house for surprise. Everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming event especially Heemi. She have a biggest surprise for him later.

 

"Okay guys, are we all ready?" Heemi asked.

They answered, "Yes!!"

 

Heemi called Jungsoo because she was worried, it's kinda late but he wasn't come home. And actually, she was also asking him for his whereabouts.

 

"Oh? Heemi?"

Heemi pouted, "Where are you now?"

"I'm driving home. Sorry, our meeting went so long!"

"Please come home safe!! I'm worried!!"

She sounded worried because of their traumatic experience. "Noted, love. I love you!"

"I love you more!!"

 

The phone call ended.

 

Heemi told them that Jungsoo is coming so they should be ready for the surprises they prepared. Everyone is excited.

 

Ryeowook told, "I hope this went well, Heemi noona!"

"Don't worry, Ryeong! I got some bigger surprises for him."

"OMG! Don't tell me you two will having...?" Ryeowook and his mind is just got activated.

Heemi cut his words, "Shut up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter