Happiness

Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it! A big and grand celebration for both of them.

 

Jungsoo tied his necktie in front of the mirror. He was ready to exchange 'I do' with his future wife. His friends suddenly entered his room, wearing a formal attire with an appropriate motif, white and pearl sapphire blue.

 

Shindong's happily joke, "Look who's getting married now?!"

"Wow, hyung! You really handsome today!"

 

Jungsoo just smirked. He fixed his hair and even his clothes to make more presentable.

 

"I can't believe, hyung! Your high school and college friend will be the one for you. How I wish for that long period of being together. You really know each other well." Kyuhyun stated.

Jungsoo replied, "The fate leads us to this path and so we follow."

 

His mother came in and his friends went outside. His mother brought a flower in her hands and put it on the little pocket of his coat to look more presentable.

 

"Aigoo! You're getting married now."

 

Jungsoo gave her a bright smile. Showing that he is happy and ready for this day. She encircled her arms on his shoulder and hugged him.

 

"Thank you so much, Mom!"

"Best wishes with you two. I hope you have another blessing to come soon."

"Mom, that's too fast to say."

"Dont say you haven't....?"

"MOM!!"

His mother chuckled, "Kidding but I'm serious that I hope you can get another blessing."

 

He hugged her again and kissed her hands. While Inyoung, her older sister, entered the room.

 

"Noona!!"

"I'm excited to see you in front of the altar. You're the first one who got married in our family."

"I think you should marry someone, too."

His sister smiled, "I hope so."

 

They went outside. They have a family and friends picture before they go to church. The bachelors hugged Jungsoo tightly.

 

"Thank you guys! Well, let's go now."

Inyoung interrupted, "Jungsoo, I'll be heading to Heemi."

"Take care!! Say to her that I love her so much!!"

"Yes, the typical Jungsoo!!"

 

Inyoung went on different way. Others went to their own vehicles and drive to the church. When they are on the sacred place, they met some of the visitors waiting for the couple.

 

"Best wishes, Jungsoo!!"

He offered a hand shake, "Thank you, enjoy the wedding later!!"

"Let's wait for her now."

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

After washing her whole body, she went outside but she got surprised with the bouquet from Sulli, her bestfriend.

 

"Wow! This is what my favorite colors, white and red."

Sulli interrupted, "I know you hate white before until you realized it's Jungsoo's favorite color."

"I'll be lying if I won't yes."

 

They laughed. She decided to use this bouquet for her wedding instead of their ordered bouquet. She will be holding this bouquet later as she soon as she enter the church later. She sat down as the make up artist and hair stylist started to make her prettiest. Curling up her silky hair and putting some rosy pink blush on her cheeks but instead of being bored, they started to have a talk on each other.

 

"So how's the feeling of getting married, Heemi?"

"Nervous, I think? Like last night, I couldn't sleep and I keep thinking of how will things go on later. It makes me overthink... but marrying the person you really love the most, I think it will be very successful."

 

She felt her eyes have tears but she's controlling it so the make up won't fade away.

 

"I see that happiness can make you cry. I already saw that when Jungsoo oppa proposed on you! And literally, you're already missing him."

Heemi pouted, "Of course, why not? We haven't sleep together last night!! I really miss his warm hugs and kisses!!"

 

Few hours of curling her hair, it was finally finished. Inyoung entered their room. Heemi was shocked.

 

"Unnie!!"

She hugged her and Inyoung return it back. "Wow! Even you're not wearing your gown, you look so fantastic and elegant."

Heemi started a joke,"Like brother, like sister!!"

"No, seriously, I'm not joking. Okay?" She chuckled.

 

She entrusted the stylist to get her silky white detailed wedding gown with a blueish crystals on it. They are surprised with every detail of it.

 

"Heemi...? Did you really sketch for that?" Sulli suddenly asked.

"Yes, and why?"

"This is totally wonderful. I don't know if the guests won't be having a jaw drops moments later while seeing you walking slowly to the altar."

She laughed softly, "It was almost one year to make but I guess it's really worth it."

Inyoung said, "You really caught my little brother's heart with your fashion instincts."

"I think he's really impress on what I look."

 

Sulli laughed as part of teasing Heemi. Inyoung also laughed with her. But, Heemi gave her a deadly glare so she stopped laughing and cleared . They waited for her to come out and yet, their jaw drop as Heemi came put on the door. She's truly like a goddess, indeed. Even her sister, Heejin, who just entered the door, was shocked on what she saw.

 

"Wow...Heemi!!"

"Unnie!!!"

"You look so elegant..."

"You too!!"

 

The stylists were about put the veil above her head but she insisted not to. She wanted to see first her family before she accept the vow. Her family and parents also entered. They surprised with her beauty.

 

"Heeemi-ya!"

"Appa!!"

 

She was about to cry. Her father hugged her first and patting her back, telling her not to cry. This hug made her comfort and relaxed, for the meantime, she has been feeling anxious on everything. That's why she suddenly felt tears on her eyes right now.

 

"Eomma!!"

Her mother came also with a hug, a big warm hug. "Heemi-ya!! You're so beautiful."

 

Hearing her mother's words makes her cry again. "Don't let the tears fall in your cheeks. Don't cry, my daughter!" "You're getting married. You are just the daddy's girl when you are child but now, you're now Jungsoo's woman."

 

She can't explain those feelings coming up with her head right now but she's exactly sure for this, she was overwhelmed on everything.

 

"Wait!! Where's my necklace?"

Sulli found it, "Here!!"

"Quick! I wanna wear it!"

 

Sulli wore it to her. It really suits to her even on her wedding gown. The photographer clicked its camera and captured every moments they got on the room. They also have a family and friends picture-taking. Finally, the veil has on-set and fixed her face again. Sulli and Inyoung went first to the church. Heemi and her family went next.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

"Let's all prepare, as the bride and her family are on their way."

 

The guests are lining up outside the place, starting to enter one by one with a lovely music. The priest came on the altar. from another guests, godmothers and godfathers, relatives, the groom and its parents... All eyes on them and slowly walking on the aisle with them, Jungsoo never felt this emotional in his life. As they reached the altar, Jungsoo suddenly slipped something on his mouth.

 

"My life will be completely colorless without you, Mom and Dad." And he burst his tears.

 

His tears are flowing. His father tapped his shoulder and gave Jungsoo a smile.

 

"You did well, son!"

"We are so proud of you." 

 

Heemi and her parents just came out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter