Outcome

Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four months after the accident, Heemi went to doctor with Jungsoo for check up.

 

"Good morning, Doctor!" Heemi greeted him.

The doctor also greeted them happily, "Good morning, Heemi and Jungsoo! Sit down, you two. I'll ask the nurse to help you."

 

The doctor left them to prepare for check up. They sat down first and Heemi held Jungsoo's hands tightly. She's getting nervous.

 

"Jungsoo, what if something's still wrong with me? I'm scared!!"

Jungsoo gave him a smile, also giving an assurance, "Don't worry. You will be okay. I'm with you, so don't be scared. Okay?"

 

Heemi nodded and had a deep breaths. After few minutes, the nurse called her.

 

"Miss?"

"I'm coming!"

 

She stood up with still scared eyes. Jungsoo followed her, so she can feel safe. The nurse gave her a clothes to change. She went back.

 

"Okay lay down, Heemi."

 

She first looked at Jungsoo and the latter just nodded on her. She laid down on the bed. Her hands keep finding his hands. So Jungsoo went near to her and held her hands.

 

The doctor saw her tummy, "The stitch in your tummy was finally healed. I'm glad that you really rest well. I'm using ultrasound and so, much safer. Okay, I'm going to check your tummy inside if your muscles are totally healed."

 

She only nodded and smiled nervously. The doctor began to open the ultrasound. Her thoughts started to activate.

 

"Oh no, I'm having a baby? Why is he using that machine?!"

 

He put some jelly on the moving stick and placed on her tummy. He's checking something on the tv and began to smile making the two confused.

 

"Your abdomen muscles and your other organs are totally fine now. Much more different from the muscles I've seen inside you before."

 

The couple began to feel relief. They both thought there is something wrong again.

 

"Your 4 months rest is really worthy. You also have a supportive and helpful boyfriend."

"Yeah, I should to. I still want to marry my future wife." Jungsoo said confidently.

 

They stared each other before they react. Actually, they just laughed because they couldn't say something anymore.

 

"Wow! Good to hear! Finally!"

Jungsoo suddenly uttered out, "Thank you for making Heemi alive once again!"

"No problem with that!!"

"I think I should change my clothes now." Heemi interrupted.

"I think so." The doctor answered with silliness.

 

They went back to doctor's office.

 

"Well, I guess you are really fine. Don't force or work yourself too much. Do it by little bit."

Heemi childishly nodded,"Yes, doc. I will!"

"Take care of yourself! There's even Jungsoo to help you!"

 

They chuckled and bid a farwell to him. They were about to leave the door when the doctor said something.

 

"Congratulations to both of you!! Advance best wishes!!"

 

Jungsoo offered his hand to him as a thank you.

 

The doctor accepts it gladly. "Thank you so much!!"

 

And they left the doctor's office.

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

Someone knocks on the door and Inyoung, Jungsoo older sister, opened it. Her jaw drops as she saw who knocked it. Her mother just down stairs and also did the same. It was their father, who left them for the work overseas and never came back for past few years. They thought their father had another family but he was still came back.

 

"Appa! What are you doing here?"

"I heard Jungsoo is gonna marry someone tomorrow."

 

She let him inside and sat down on the sofa. The both ladies don't know what to feel if Jungsoo went home. They just talked on her father.

 

"Why are you suddenly rush in here?" Jungsoo's mother crossed her arms.

"I suddenly booked a flight, so I can lead my son to the altar soon. But I have something to tell you."

"Spill it. I don't like to wait."

 

He have some deep breaths before he spoke all of it in front of his beloved ladies. He can't call it a family first because Jungsoo isn't home.

 

"I had an struggle abroad. Our employers got our passports and gave us more years to work even our contract has expired. I'm sorry that I couldn't inform you with this so quickly. When I saw someone's post about the our son's wedding, I begged to them and almost of my co-workers went home with me."

 

He bowed down his head, felt sorry for everything. It's okay for him if they don't accept him in this house. It's the consequence of what he did. But he welcomed with this lovely arms of his ladies. He bursted out his emotions with tears.

 

"Come here, my Inyoung!"

"Appa!" She suddenly began sobbing and hugged him so tightly. Her mother came over to him.

"I don't deserve you two. I love you so much!!"

 

The atmosphere became more emotional when Jungsoo entered the house. The men's eyes are finally meet and shared a warm and tight hug. The emptiness of having a father was now filled in Jungsoo's heart.

 

"Appa...!"

"Jungsoo!"

"I thought you won't come back."

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone while growing up. I didn't became a father to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter