Changes

Miracles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The employee rushed into Jungsoo's working cubicle. Jungsoo is an excellent computer programmer and IT technician where any companies keep calling him and asking for help. 

They started to panic as their boss's computer had a virus on it, he have a lot of high profile cases and files inside his computer and they also don't lose their clients and jobs.

 

"What happened?"

"The boss's computer have virus. We need you there!!"

"Let's go before the files are taken away."

 

The two rushed into their boss's room, their eyes on him, pleasing to do his job. Jungsoo is the only hope they got.

 

"Jungsoo, please help me! I don't want to lost my clients."

 

Jungsoo sat down on a swivel chair and he started to check the whole operating system. They couldn't talk him because he's too busy to access. Within first 5 minutes, he couldn't find any traces about the virus. But suddenly, searching all the computer grounds into the system, he stood up.

 

"YES, I SAW IT. FINALLY!"

 

Jungsoo began to celebrate as he finally track the virus location of their boss's computer. He controlled it with anti-virus they got and successfully cleanse the computer. He sighed and covered his eyes with happiness.

 

"JUNGSOO, YOU SAVED MY LIFE!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"

"No problem, sir. That's my job."

"You already have the reward in your bank account."

 

The other employees are keep on making noise as they congratulate Jungsoo for his wonderful job. This is the usual situation when they successfully track the virus in any computer in their office and Jungsoo felt contented for it, to see them happy with his job.

 

"Thank you, sir!! Just call me again when you need my help. But I gonna go, I have to claim something important."

"By the way, best wishes in advance!"

Jungsoo chuckled, "Y'all invited to my wedding. Don't worry!"

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

A stressful night after work when Jungsoo had to get something on the fashion store to get their orders — that wedding gown and black suit. He can't tell what he feel right now as he is going to marry his fiancé, Heemi.

 

"Good evening, sir!" The staff bowed into him.

He nodded and smiled. "May I get my orders?"

"Oh sure, sir."

 

The staff rushed into the authorized room to pack the elegant clothes. Jungsoo looked the other suits hang around the store. He also checked on the jewelry section. But that little star necklace caught his attention, he suddenly remembers his fiancé.

 

He smiled. "My universe star."

 

He stared at it for a long minutes until the staff cut his thoughts.

 

"Uh, sir?"

 

He come over to check the orders. Everything is perfect now but his mind couldn't erase that necklace and it seems the staff noticed him.

 

"Sir, is everything okay?"

"How about? Can I have that star necklace?

"Which one, sir?"

He pointed on that golden and shining star necklace and his eyes only focused on it. "That one."

"Okay. Let me get it with your wedding rings, sir." He nodded and waited for it.

 

He can't wait to give it to his fiancé. The staff showed it him first before packing.

 

"Sir, should I box it first for surprise?"

"Sure! Please box it nicely even the wedding rings. I want a enticing shot of it. I was so sure, she will be happy to see this and even her wedding gown."

 

The staff fixed everything including the clothes and the accessories. She gave the package to him and he bid a farewell to them but before he left, they say something.

 

"Advance best wishes to both of you, sir!"

"Thank you so much!"

 

 

 

/////

 

 

 

"Okay, more pose!"

 

Heemi is a model for their company magazine. She will be the cover of their magazine for this month. As the marketing sales department advices, they wanted Heemi as the cover because her beauty enticizes everyone. When she was on the shooting, the gentlemen keep looking at her and even ladies as she keep stunning while posing. Their eyes are shining and their mouths can't stop blabbering.

 

"Wow! She's really pretty!"

"Yeah, I agreed."

 

The reaction of the gentlemen when she winks on the camera was very loud. It shook everyone and even she laughs.

 

"Oh my God! I feel dying. She winks!!!"

"I think I fall in love with her."

Then, the director says, "Okay, cut! Thank you!!"

 

She chuckled as they finished the photoshoot. As soon as she come closer to see the pictures, she was showered of warm praises by the gentlemen.

 

"Heemi, you're so beautiful!!"

She covered her eyes and laughed, "Thank you, guys!"

"Can I have your num—"

Her assistant cleared and cutting off the conversation. "She's getting married. Don't hope for it anymore!"

 

Their jaw drops to hear it. They were surprised. She lightly hit her assistant's shoulder and chuckled.

 

"Hey, they are just asking for numbers. It's obvious, I think."

 

She showed her engagement ring to them and just nodded. How cute their reaction. She was checking on the taken photos.

 

She claps, "Oh sir, I think I should go. Someone is waiting for me. Great job for today!"

"Take care!" The director gladly said.

Her eyes are on them, "To you, gentlemen, thank you again!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter