cramps

fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure you can attend classes?” asked Yujin, a worried tone laced around her voice as she took her mate’s bag from her. Minjoo fixed her hair then looked up at Yujin with furrowed brows.

 

“Yes, I can. Why are you so worried, hmm?” Minjoo answered, and then gave her a sheepish grin before turning to the mirror again to check her reflection. Ever since she and Yujin became girlfriends — she became more conscious about her looks, and became girly when before, she wasn’t even this self-conscious. Especially when she was around her lover, she was a little bit paranoid.

 

Yujin gave her a concerned look, the tips of her eyebrows meeting upwards. “You told me it’s your first day,” She responded, and Minjoo hummed, taking her watch and wearing it around her wrist.

 

“And? It’s pretty normal, Yuj.”

 

“I know. But I know you get painful period cramps on your first and second day.”

 

“Nah. I can handle it, don’t worry much.” Minjoo assured her mate, looking up to her, and walked closer to press a kiss on her jaw before walking past her to exit her room.

 

Yujin could only pout and trail behind her Omega girlfriend. She was just very worried for Minjoo since she knew that Minjoo would usually suffer from extreme period cramps when it was her first day. Usually, her first day came when it was the weekend so there weren’t any classes and Minjoo was able to rest. Yujin was always there to attend to her too because she knew that her girlfriend might be tough — but she had a low pain tolerance.

 

Even the teachers would excuse Minjoo without a word if she ever got a period in weekdays because they were the witness of Minjoo’s trip to infirmary because she was suffering in a very painful, unbearable cramps, and would sometimes cry over math equations in the middle of the class.

 

Minjoo was quite a little handful when she was in her period. Yujin was used to it though.

 

Her girlfriend was different; her mood swings were so extreme that she would be happy and in a few seconds she would be raging then crying that sometimes, Yujin didn’t know what to do. She was so sensitive and clingy that she would literally cry if Yujin wasn’t paying attention to her for a second.

 

So, Yujin was just a little worried for her girlfriend, especially that they weren’t attending the same class.

 

Their ride to school was not that smooth though. Minjoo asked if they could buy some drinks first and when they bought some coffee, the older woman did not like the taste at all — grimacing and complaining that it tasted horrible until she childishly sulked because her day got ‘spoiled’ by a mere drink.

 

Yujin drove to the nearest Starbucks to make Minjoo feel better and thankfully, this time — she accepted the drink and happily sipped on it throughout the ride while humming along to IU’s songs that were blasting from the speakers of her car.

 

When they walked towards the building of their classroom, they walked hand in hand that caused people to stare but of course, they were proud and didn’t let the looks affect her. Yujin had gotten used to it, almost. It made her a little bit anxious but Minjoo would squeeze her hand in reassurance if she was slightly cowering from the gazes.

 

“I’ll see you at lunch?” said Yujin once they were in front of Minjoo’s classroom, and finally retreated her hand away from the hold that made the older pout.

 

The omega nodded upon the mention, giving her mate a big smile, and tipped on her toes to press a kiss on her nose before rushing towards the classroom with a mischievous grin. Yujin stood there, blinking, and blushing.

 

The tall woman cleared , composing herself because a lot of students witnessed the scene and smirking teasingly at her. After that, she went to her own classroom with a small triumphant smile on her face — Sakura just snorted at her.

 

When lunch finally arrived, Yujin immediately stood up from her seat, and gathered her things, not even waiting for Sakura as she dashed to the door but before she could even exit, another equally tall figure blocked her way.

 

Yujin blinked, and she was greeted by a familiar face of her classmate — Jang Wonyoung. The sweet, innocent Wonyoung which Yujin was slightly fond of because she was just simply gentle and kind-hearted. However, she was always the woman who could make Minjoo flame in jealousy.

 

“Yes? What can I do for you?” asked Yujin, a little bit hurried because she couldn’t wait to check up on her girlfriend.

 

Wonyoung gave her a bright smile, opening a book. “Uhm. Unnie, I’m having a hard time on this math problem and I’m wondering if you can teach me how to solve it, fast?” She pleaded, and she was too soft spoken.

 

Suppressing a sigh, Yujin nodded — after all, she needed help and it wouldn’t take longer than two minutes anyway. She immediately took Wonyoung’s book and scanned the problem, mentally solving it before leaning a little bit closer to Wonyoung to point at the equation and explain.

 

After a brief explanation, Wonyoung was immediately enlightened. The latter was a fast learner but there were times that she would get confused and Yujin was the first person she would ask about it since, well, she was great with it.

 

“Thank you, unnie!” Wonyoung exclaimed with a bow and also walked away.

 

With that, Yujin and Sakura walked towards the cafeteria. The younger alpha was kind of worried and paranoid, sniffing on her shirt repeatedly before turning to Sakura, asking to sniff her and check if Wonyoung’s scent got attached to her.

 

Sakura just grimaced and shook her head.

 

They arrived at the cafeteria and saw that Yuri and Yena were already there but Minjoo wasn’t there which was odd. Yujin couldn’t smell Minjoo’s scent inside the cafeteria either.

 

“Hey,” Yujin greeted the two, and they greeted her back with smiles on their faces. The alpha then looked around, trying to spot Minjoo but to no avail. “Where’s Minjoo?”

 

Yuri’s face turned into confusion. “Wait, isn’t she supposed to be with you? She said she will go to you and told us to go first since she wanted to be with you as soon as possible.” answered the woman, frowning because of Minjoo’s missing appearance.

 

Yujin’s heart stopped beating for a moment. Sakura responded with an equally confused expression, “No, we did not see her.”

 

Blinking, Yena scratched her chin. “Eh? Then where the hell did she go? Bathroom? But she won’t take long to use it.” She said, puckering her lips.

 

Yuri immediately took her phone out to contact Minjoo but she wasn’t answering at all.

 

With a sigh, Yujin said, “I’ll try to find her. Maybe her period cramps attacked or something. If she arrived here without me, ping me up.” She did not even wait for the others to say anything and dashed away with great speed she acquired from some of her martial arts classes.

 

Yujin blindly searched for Minjoo, trying to track her scent but it seemed like Minjoo was either too far away or in an enclosed space. She went back to where they came from, trying to find her thoroughly but to no avail.

 

She decided to enter the bathroom, thinking that Minjoo might’ve used it but got trapped because a lot of people occupied it but the restroom was empty.

 

The alpha was already panting and sweating as she roamed around the school — there was no update from the others too and even Yena decided to help to look for the omega. Now, now, where did her mate go?

 

Yujin entered the mini park of their school, and there she finally managed to catch a whiff of a very familiar scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter