fated mates

fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

REMINDER: i changed some stuff about omegaverse, this would be my own version. enjoy.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo hates Alphas.

 

 

It’s already known around that she hates them, especially those entitled and cocky Alpha men. The omega would always shove them away, not wanting their musky and strong scent all over her. Sometimes, she uses violence to make them stop tailing her.

 

 

However, a lot of them didn’t stop bothering her. Well, besides of having the title of ‘number one alpha hater’, she’s popular because of her godly beauty and proportions like the deities themselves took their sweet time to perfectly carve her whole-being delicately, and for being too violent and aggressive which made her really look like a whole Alpha but that made her more like-able and popular among the Alphas, not just them but even Betas and Omegas are scrambling unto their feet to chase for her.

 

 

She surely despises those arrogant Alphas that sees Omegas as a mere prey and toy, an entertainment to them. If she could only pierce their lustful eyes one by one… but it’s illegal, unfortunately.

 

 

Her hate definitely came from her father who’s a big-headed, abusive, and bossy Alpha that left her and her lovely mother after knowing that Minjoo isn’t an Alpha pup at all. Not just that, Minjoo knows that her father didn’t exactly loved her mother at all, he just married her for business and because her mother was his ‘type’ of an omega which made her really dislike Alphas, she really hates every single one of them with passion especially that dickhead father of hers. Yikes, Minjoo wanted to gag after calling that douchebag her own father, disgusting.

 

 

But after seeing that a lot of it happened around, not just to her own family, her hatred just burned even more to the point she doesn’t even talk with those lowly alphas anymore, never, as much as possible she avoids involving herself with them. Heh, she could just die single. And heats? For sure, Minjoo can somehow pass through it using suppressants, she doesn’t need anyone, especially an alpha to help her for some relief. Just no way in hell.

 

 

Okay, maybe not all Alphas. Minjoo likes three kind and decent female alphas and good friends with them. First would be, Chaeyeon, in the beginning, she hated the latter but she realized that her childhood friend is not that type of person. Lee Chaeyeon is a sweet loving Alpha, probably one of the sweetest and kindest among them. She’s a very nice mate to Kang Hyewon, a close friend of Minjoo’s. You would only realize that she’s a real Alpha once she gets jealous and possessive, serious too.

 

 

The second one would be Choi Yena, a loud yet kind Alpha. She’s noisy and all, but fun to be with, she’s Minjoo’s childhood friend alongside Chaeyeon. You can already tell that she’s an alpha by briefly glancing at her, she just emits a very noticeable alpha aura. Minjoo also knows that Yena isn’t that kind of alpha, she’s very whipped and loyal to her mate, Jo Yuri, who’s also a close friend of Minjoo’s.

 

 

And the last one would be.

 

 

Ahn Yujin.

 

 

The softest and calmest Alpha she ever met. One of a kind indeed.

 

 

Naturally, Alphas- specifically, Pure-Bred Alphas are very scary looking and look like a wolf ready to devour their prey and enemy, also they got the strongest scent among all hierarchy. And, the most superior among them all, the top of the food chain, every single person has to submit to them as they are the most powerful and strongest.

 

 

But Yujin isn’t like that at all, instead of looking like an angry wolf, she looks like a golden-retriever pup. Sure, she has this very attractive and sharp features, broad and toned body but those chiseled face of hers looks so soft because instead of her brows that are supposed to always form an angry or amused furrow, it’s always formed into confused ones. Her sharp and dangerous hazelnut orbs are always sparkling in curiosity. Her luscious pink-ish lips are always down and puckered instead of formed into a predatory smirk. She always wears cute sweaters and oversized shirts with cartoon designs, and also wears big nerdy glasses because she has a very bad eye-sight.

 

 

Instead of being the superior, she’s very submissive and a whole coward who can’t even go to the restroom without her close friend, Sakura. Her scent that supposed to be strong and would stand out the most is a very calming and soothing scent instead, a smell of cinnamon mixed with chocolate.

 

 

Because of those odd traits that she possesses, a lot of people are always talking about her. They never pick on her though because even if she looks so weak and innocent unlike other alphas, she’s still powerful than them and it helped that she came from an influential and respected clan of Pure-Bred Alphas. But even with that issue, many omegas are still trying to seduce and hit on her because either they found her very charming or they wanted to try their luck since the alpha is filthy rich, but no effect like she’s disinterested with mating and stuff, she can’t even talk with strangers without stuttering.

 

 

She would be the only pure-bred alpha to be this coward and submissive, instead of ordering, she’s obeying other people who are in the low level than her which really made her one of a kind. People don't believe at first whenever they learn that Yujin is a whole Alpha, a pure-bred even because everything about her screamed Omega.

 

 

It’s funny, it’s like Minjoo and Yujin switched roles.

 

 

 

 

Minjoo silently skipped along the empty sidewalk, humming the tune of her favorite song. She shivered, cold wind hitting her skin and tilted her head down to glance at her watch. It’s almost 11pm but her stomach just had to beg for food and unfortunately for her, her fridge was empty so she had to go to the nearest store around the area of her neighborhood.

 

 

She was about to take a turn when her sensitive ears perked up after hearing a faint noise coming from the dark alleyway nearby and after that, a smell of fear started to linger around, a scared scent of cinnamon that made Minjoo snarl. Someone’s in danger.

 

 

Before she could even think, her feet already led her where the scared scent and noises came from. The whimpers started to get louder and louder each step she took.

 

 

“S-Stop it, I can’t give you p-power,”

 

 

“Shut the up, you pup!”

 

 

And a sound of a produced slap echoed through the empty neighborhood. It made Minjoo clench her fists, judging by the smells, there would be about four Alphas and one poor Omega and when she took a peek at the scenario, she was right.

 

 

The female omega is sitting down at the ground, holding her face and trembling badly as four alpha men are circling her, giving her smug and unamused looks.

 

 

It made Minjoo’s heart quake in rage, she immediately looked for a weapon she can use against with these guys and luckily for her, she saw an iron pipe laying around and picked it up, readying herself for an attack after she spots a good timing, skillfully sneaking towards the big garbage bin on the corner.

 

 

“Hah, how pitiful. Look at you, trembling and all. It’s so ing funny, when you’re the one supposed to be more superior than us. Get your up and beat us up, pup!” The blonde guy shouted, earning laughs from the others and swung his hand near the poor woman, acting like he’s going to slap her again. It made the poor omega scoot away and yelp, sobbing as she covered her face with her arm, trying to protect herself.

 

 

Minjoo bit her lower lip, trying to suppress her burning anger.

 

 

Another series of laughs echoed around. “Come on, pup. One last chance. Tell your father to give us a position to his company,” The same man who has a blonde hair muttered, crouching to match the omega’s eye level and grabbed a fistful of her long blue hair, tugging it harshly, making the poor woman hiss in pain and cower in fear.

 

 

When she didn’t answer at all, it pissed off the guy and growled at her. “So, you want your to get beaten up, huh! Fine, you ing useless !” He shouted and threw her head away, standing up and gestured for the other guys to make a move to the woman.

 

 

Their smirks started to get wider and walked closer to the trembling omega, Minjoo’s scent and presence unnoticed by them until now because they’re distracted and busy. They were about to attack the helpless woman when Minjoo finally moved from her spot, hitting the first alpha that her pipe could reach. She aimed for his head which knocked him down in an instant.

 

 

The others were surprised by the sudden occurrence and appearance of Minjoo but the latter took this as an advantage, while they’re distracted, Minjoo swung her iron pipe again to the other guy’s throat, sending him stumbling backwards and lied down, unconscious.

 

 

Finally, the remaining two snapped into reality and lunged towards her with a growl, his teeth bared as he attacked her but Minjoo is not your typical soft and calm omega, she can kick .

 

 

Before he could even touch her, Minjoo charged the iron pipe to his face, hard. Instantly, the poor alpha went unconscious because of the hard blow.

 

 

The last one is the blonde one who’s glaring at her, snarling and fists clenched. “Who the are you?” He asked, letting out a growl, deep red eyes glued to her but it didn’t faze Minjoo at all.

 

 

Minjoo played the iron pipe with her hand. “An alpha hater,” She answered plainly which made the alpha confused but she ignored it and charged forward, swinging the pipe towards him but he managed to dodge it fast and even held the other end of the pipe to prevent Minjoo from moving it again.

 

 

He threw her a smirk, trying to tug the pipe away from her hold. “You ing thought—” He didn’t finish his sentence when suddenly, Minjoo lost her grip to the pipe and gave him a good kick on his face, knocking him out cold.

 

 

The omega huffed, giving all the unconscious body a smug look before walking towards the woman, crouching and approached her carefully. “Hey, you alright?” She asked softly and stared. Their gazes met, Minjoo’s heart swelled when she saw tears forming on her sparkly eyes.

 

 

Suddenly, she caught a whiff of scent, a soothing cinnamon which caught her off-guard because it’s so pleasing.

 

 

Before she could even open to ask again, the stranger suddenly lunged forward, tightly hugging her. The omega’s eyes widened at the sudden action, the embrace is tight and warm, she can feel the trembling body of the other woman and after a few seconds, she can hear some muffled sobs coming from her.

 

 

Minjoo shook her head to collect herself and immediately returned the hug even though if she’s a little bit awkward but the woman needed comfort the most this very moment after going through that, she’s probably very terrified and traumatized.

 

 

She also released a whiff of her scent to calm the sobbing woman, the action she did somehow help her lessen her trembles and Minjoo can feel her rapid heart beats started to calm. She could only pat her back and her hair to comfort her further, she ignored how her shirt started to get drenched because of the tears, it’s not really a big deal to her.

 

 

Also, she ignored the racing of her own heart, the burning sensation spreading through her chest when the woman tightened her hug and released another whiff of soothing scent of hers to express her gratitude.

 

 

After a few minutes, the girl finally calmed down and leaned away from burying her face on her shoulders and wiped her tear-stained face with her sleeves instead like a child. Minjoo cooed silently, finding her very adorable.

 

 

“Feel better?” She asked with a small smile. The stranger looked up, blinking and then her cheeks started to warm, averting her gaze shyly.

 

 

“Y-Yes, t-thank you.” The woman stammered, fidgeting a bit like she’s nervous which made Minjoo chuckle. “What’s your name?” She threw another question.

 

 

It made the blue haired woman flinch but she answered nonetheless, still not matching her stare again. “I’m A-Ahn Y-Yujin,” She stammered again.

 

 

After hearing that, Minjoo’s mouth agape. Of course, who wouldn’t know Ahn Yujin? The sole child and heiress of a big conglomerate. The infamous pure-bred alpha that doesn’t act like one. She goes to the same school as hers, and very famous around because of the two mentioned reasons.

 

 

“O-Oh, I’m Kim Minjoo,” She could only mutter and cleared , she really thought she’s an omega but that doesn’t matter. This woman is harmless. She should’ve known that she’s an Ahn because of the famous trademark blue hair.

 

 

“Can you stand up?” Minjoo asked quietly and stood up, they can’t stay here for long. Yujin slowly nodded and tried to stand up but only to almost stumble if Minjoo didn’t catch her in reflex.

 

 

She supported the blue haired woman until she could perfectly stand and snickered, still firmly holding Yujin’s arm.

 

 

Yujin dusted off her pants, and straightened her clothes, also fixing her messy face and hair and while she did that, Minjoo scanned her face, trying to spot a bruise or wound, her heart acted wildly again after staring. Yujin looks more attractive close-up, not surprising that omegas really won’t stop bothering her, she’s a very big catch.

 

 

“You have a small wound on the corner of your lip,” Minjoo pointed out, breathlessly as she stared down at the small bleeding wound. Yujin looked at her and blinked before bringing her hand up to her lips to touch it, hissing in pain when her finger accidently grazed it.

 

 

The omega sighed, tugging the hem of the blue haired woman’s sweater. “Let’s clean it up, it might get infected. My house is just near.” She offered and before Yujin could even shake her head and refuse, Minjoo already gave her a pointed look, making her cower and soon, Yujin found herself being dragged by her savior towards the unfamiliar street but she didn’t protest, she just let Minjoo do whatever she wanted.

 

 

A small smile formed curved up on Minjoo’s lips, amused how the alpha cowered after she gave her one look. So, the rumors are indeed true, this pure-bred alpha is a coward and weak one but somehow, Minjoo knows Yujin has this beast inside her that she just couldn’t unleash. But she wouldn’t pry or think of it further.

 

 

After a few minutes of walking, they finally reached Minjoo’s house. The latter opened the gate, letting the curious alpha in, scanning her surroundings. It’s just a small and simple house.

 

 

The omega opened the door for them, forgetting that she was supposed to buy some food for herself but somehow, after fighting those men, she lost her appetite. Minjoo offered a pair of slippers for her to wear inside the house and waited for her to take off her shoes and wear the slippers before leading her towards the living room.

 

 

“Hold on, I’ll just get the kit from upstairs.” Minjoo announced and dashed to the bathroom located on the second floor, leaving Yujin to look around and make herself comfortable. As she fetched the kit from the bathroom, she realized something. “Why am I doing this?” She asked herself, looking at her own reflection.

 

 

Sighing, the omega just shrugged it to herself, she doesn’t want to look rude plus, her mother taught her to be kind and always help others. Yeah, that’s it.

 

 

Mentioning her mother, fortunately, she’s on night shift today at the hospital so she wouldn’t be home until morning or she would go crazy if she ever learned that she bought an alpha. Her mother tends to always over-react, it won’t help that she’s very conservative. An alpha and an omega together in one room? It’s a big deal to her. Which reminds her to spray perfume around the house to erase Yujin’s scent, even though she smells like an omega, she doesn’t want to explain to her mother that she brought a poor woman here in the house and treated her wound.

 

 

She spotted Yujin looking around, examining the new environment which made her chuckle lowly. She looks like a curious kid.

 

 

A cheeky idea suddenly popped out in her mind. Slowly, she smirked and walked down the stairs quietly as much as possible, then stomped her feet hard down to the wooden floor, creating a loud bang which made the oblivious alpha jolt into her seat, flinching and even covered her ears, eyes wide and heart racing.

 

 

Minjoo barked out a laugh, finding it very amusing. “What a scaredy cat,” She muttered, still giggling as she made her way towards the surprised Yujin who’s now glaring at her. The omega rose her brow cockily and instantly, the alpha yelped and cowered under her gaze once again.

 

 

The reaction made her chuckle again, sitting down besides the silent alpha and opened the emergency kit. “Why are you so quiet?” Minjoo asked, twisting the bottle of the ointment.

 

 

It made Yujin turn to her, cheeks warming and awkwardly rubbed her nape. “I-I don’t know what to say,” She answered nervously. The omega huffed, snorting as she squeezed the ointment gently, letting the content spurt out a little amount on the pad of her index finger. “Don’t be awkward, I don’t bite, well, unless you want me to bite you?” She teasingly joked but her face remained serious that it made the alpha beside her give her horrified look. “P-Please, don’t,” She pleaded.

 

 

Minjoo chuckled again, unable to resist it. “Chill, I’m just joking. Now, stay still, I’ll apply this to your wound. Bear the sting, alright?” She said and scooted closer, occupying the space between them that their legs brushed together. The omega suddenly felt sparks when their clothed legs touched but she ignored it and held Yujin’s sharp jaw to steady her, gently turning it to a better angle.

 

 

She noticed how the alpha froze, and flinched when she leaned closer to inspect the small wound properly. Slowly, she brought her finger to the corner of Yujin’s lip and gently applied the ointment to the wound.

 

 

The omega noticed how tense the blue haired woman was but she ignored it and focused tending the wound. “Does it hurt?” She asked quietly, still gently circling the pad of her index finger to the wound, properly coating it with the slicky ointment.

 

 

“No.” The alpha breathed, answering her question. Minjoo hummed, her gaze moving up. “Good to know—” She paused when their gazes met again.

 

 

And finally, Minjoo noticed their proximity are, it’s dangerously close that she can feel Yujin’s labored breaths hitting her face. The alpha didn’t back down and stared at her still with those hazelnut orbs.

 

 

Minjoo gulped, seeing how intense the stare that Yujin was giving her and god, those sparkly orbs, she felt hypnotized, she wanted to drown herself in those, she can feel herself shrinking under that gaze. The scent Yujin’s releasing to the air didn’t help her either, the smell was so intoxicating to her, she knew that the woman wasn’t purposely letting it out but she can’t help but to greedily sniff it.

 

 

However, before everything goes out of hand, Minjoo retreated, averting her gaze immediately and wiped her finger with some tissue. “Done, you can call someone who can fetch you here. I’m sorry but I couldn’t offer some food. But we do have orange juice, want some?” She asked, not staring back once again.

 

 

Yujin was confused at first but she answered immediately. “Yes, please,” She muttered before taking out her phone. Minjoo stood up and went to the kitchen to get the alpha some drink and when she’s out of sight, she leaned back to the kitchen wall and took a deep breath.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter