caught by the storm

fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The soft noises of continuous droplets of rain hitting the roof and the glass window, and the gentle boom of thunder made Yujin stir up from her deep, satisfying nap.

 

It’s chilly outside because of the storm but Yujin feels so warm, like she’s beside a fire in the middle of winter. And she exactly knows why she’s feeling like that despite the coldness lingering around the familiar room.

 

The alpha blinked away her drowsiness, using her free hand to rub her droopy eyes and lightly slapped her own cheek to collect herself and fully wake up. Her other arm felt numb but warm and so, she didn’t mind it. She got used to it, she’ll rather let it numb for a long time than pull away.

 

She then slowly wiggled her numb arm, bending it a bit to ease it and gently wrapped it around Minjoo’s shoulders, who’s still in a deep slumber while snuggling onto Yujin, hugging her mate like she’s her life-size teddy bear.

 

Yujin let out a small giggle. Minjoo is really clinging onto her tightly, her arm is thrown over across the younger woman’s stomach and her leg resting on top of the latter’s thighs, literally caging and hugging her.

 

It was just one of the things Yujin learned from Minjoo. Well, since they cuddle and sleep together in one bed quite often, the alpha has noticed some habits of the older woman. And the most noticeable and cutest one is that: Minjoo likes to hug something or someone when she’s asleep.

 

And Yujin doesn’t mind that. Not even one bit.

 

She likes it, she loves the feeling of Minjoo engulfing her warmly but even so, there’s a faint possessive manner whenever she hugs her. Minjoo clings onto her like a koala and whenever Yujin tries to escape her grip, she growls in her sleep and will hold onto her tighter which is amusing.

 

So, whenever she’s in this kind of situation with her girlfriend, Yujin just waits until Minjoo is awake. Not like she minds waiting, heck, it even gives her a chance to cherish Minjoo’s unconscious clingy side and she takes it as an advantage to just… feel and admire Minjoo’s sleeping state.

 

Yujin found another new habit of hers ever since she and Minjoo became lovers. She absolutely loves worshipping and admiring Minjoo when she’s asleep. She’s just so… peaceful and beautiful as usual, like… a vixen sleeping peacefully on her own den.

 

Sometimes, Yujin will lift her finger up and trace Minjoos features with the tip of it softly like a creepy obsessed stalker but she’s just familiarizing, admiring, and caressing the masterpiece the deities themselves took time to carve with adoration and gentleness.

 

And as she does that, Yujin will think about how lucky she is to get someone this beautiful, kind, and sweet—and also, badass as her fated mate. She really did win in life.

 

Yujin stared at Minjoo, feeling the rhythm of the latter’s gentle and calm breathing against her side and smiled, pressing a kiss on top of her forehead but it was a wrong move because after that, the omega started to stir awake too.

 

The blue haired woman silently watched Minjoo slowly flutter her eyes open, blinking herself awake for a few seconds—trying to get her mind off the gutter before tilting her head to meet Yujin’s awaiting eyes.

 

She said nothing first, and just smiled when Minjoo climbed on top of her, still groggy and eyes still unfocused and droopy. “Hey,” She softly whispered to her mate, and the older giggled weakly, raking her fingers through her now messy black wolf-cut hair.

 

“Hey.” The omega whispered hoarsely, and it sent shivers down Yujin’s spine. Minjoo’s voice, when she’s newly awoken is really something—very attractive and somehow, so husky and deeper than usual.

 

Yujin s her hand on Minjoo’s hips and the other one on her side, it gently, staring at her girlfriend like she’s the only woman to ever exist (Yujin always stared at her like that) and her smile widened, dimples poking deep on her cheeks. “Sorry, I woke you up.” She apologized softly.

 

Scrunching her face up to show that she’s not pleased, Minjoo shook her head. “No, it’s fine,” She whispered, tipping her head sidewards to check the window and it’s already almost dark outside, rain showing the intent of not wanting to stop. “It’s also late, I assume…”

 

The younger woman nodded, it’s indeed late. “Yup. It’s five. We pretty much slept through the afternoon.” She responded with a smile, pulling Minjoo’s shirt down when she saw it riding up and showing her flat stomach.

 

Pouting, the omega just shrugged at that, settling her full weight onto Yujin and rested her head on the latter’s shoulder. “Well, it’s nice to have a nap under a chilly weather like this, don’t you think? We can’t do something productive outside too,” She whispered sleepily, stifling a yawn.

 

Yujin hummed, playing with the hem of Minjoo’s shirt while her other hand slid up to the older’s back, tracing her spine upwards then settled on gently patting her back like an infant. “Indeed.” She agreed.

 

They were silent for a few minutes, just embracing and holding each other while listening to the sounds of rain and rumble of thunder. It’s quite peaceful actually. Minjoo likes this kind of weather, perfect for cuddl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter