meeting mr. & mrs. ahn (2/2)

fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hey, relax.” Yujin assured Minjoo, reaching for her mate’s trembling hand and gave it a light squeeze and in an instant, the older felt at ease— just a little bit though, it didn’t really erase her nervousness fully.


 

Minjoo felt like exploding out of too much nervousness and pressure, she could already feel a bile ascending up to . She tried not to show Yujin that she’s really okay and chill but her body didn’t cooperate at all.


 

Judging by her shaking pupils alone, one could tell that Minjoo is really nervous and scared.


 

“They’re not entirely scary than you might be thinking right now,” The blue haired woman said with a sweet smile, maneuvering her car towards the huge and intimidating gate that has a huge good looking arched sign board that says ‘AHN’ to show that they’re entering the spacious and wide Ahn property. The reassurance didn’t really ease Minjoo and just became twice nervous when the gate suddenly opened when the censor recognized Yujin’s car.


 

Minjoo flinched when the car entered the pathway and the gate behind them closed. She tried to focus on the pathway that will lead them to the infamous Ahn Estate and the headquarters— it’s where the current clan head’s family is staying, her jaw suddenly dropped upon seeing the marvelous and wide pathway between the tall trees and different kinds of flowers— the post lamps giving them enough light to see the long road ahead of them.


 

They passed through some pathways and a few small houses, which made Minjoo curious where those pathways lead so she asked Yujin about it. The younger answered, “Towards the poultry, fruit farm, and animal farm, just many stuff.”


 

Minjoo suddenly remembered, the Ahn family really owns one of the widest lands in South Korea— inside the said headquarters, there are farms, ranch, lake, a lot of gardens— you name it and a lot of trusted farmers work and even live here. It’s literally an estate because of how huge it is.


 

Finally, after a few minutes of driving, they reached the main entrance of the manor that will lead them to the driveway. Minjoo noticed a lot of guards roaming around, the security in this place is no joke and so heavy. Yujin told her that before visitors could enter, the guards will scan the interior and exterior of the vehicle, and the visitors will go under a body check by some guards and would be asked with a lot of questions before they could be even escorted to the driveway. Usually, it will take them fifteen minutes or so to check if they’re not a threat, that’s how strict they are.


 

Luckily, she’s with the heiress together so no need to be checked and stuff. When Yujin gestured something to the guard, the metal gate opened and the glamorous sight of the manor greeted them. Minjoo’s eyes widened, feeling her soul leaving out from her body when her gaze landed on the marvelous and stunning huge yet old manor. Very intimidating yet beautiful.


 

Minjoo took her sweet, sweet time to scan and admire the huge manor with agape mouth, she saw this manor a few times from the news and stuff and even wondered how it feels like living in such a dream house like that. And now, she’s going to enter it, and she’s one of the luckiest outsiders and commoners to ever take a step inside this wonderful palace-like home of the main family of the Ahn Clan.


 

There’s a big fountain in the middle of the driveway and the older couldn't really see the figure standing in the center— must be their patron or founder. Then, she saw a lot of gorgeous cars scattered around the driveway but neatly parked in the right corners. She spotted some guards and workers strolling and doing their jobs.


 

Yujin parked her car in front of the main entrance of the manor itself. Minjoo gulped, that huge double doors that made of high class wood already intimidated her to the core, the porch itself screams royalty like only monarchs could step on it.


 

“Breathe,” Yujin broke her into trance, Minjoo snapped her head towards her direction, her heart melting when she saw her mate’s soft look. The older inhaled and exhaled, nodding and bit her lower lip after. “I can’t help it.” She muttered and Yujin sighed softly, reaching for her face and caressed her face lovingly and gently. “I assure you, they’re nothing like what you’re currently thinking of. I’m here, okay? If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell me.” The blue haired said, humming in a questioning manner and smiled at her.


 

Minjoo gulped, her mind suddenly running. She doesn’t like the sound of that. Well, typical rich people are very mean and arrogant, y’know what she’s talking about, right? In movies, dramas— all of them are bad people and would break her and Yujin apart since Minjoo is just a mere commoner who just knows to kick some thugs’ asses. The older woman is very much terrified of that thought, knowing how powerful and known their clan is… the patriarch and matriarch are definitely monsters— ruthless and intimidating filthy rich leaders.


 

Yujin noticed that Minjoo got lost into her world again and smiled, she knew exactly what the latter might be thinking right now so she released a whiff of her scent, trying to reassure and relax her nervous lover. It helped, Minjoo’s shoulders slumped, relaxed and the tense in her body lessened upon smelling Yujin’s lovely and soothing scent— greedily sniffing it even, tugging her mate closer to her and clinging to her like a baby.


 

“Once you’re ready, we’ll go out.” The blue haired woman whispered against her ear and Minjoo shivered, nodding and her hug around Yujin tightened. The younger’s arms s their way to Minjoo’s waist, melting into the hug as the familiar scent of vanilla and jasmine entered her system, putting her at ease and satisfaction immediately.


 

Minjoo broke the hug, feeling her chest warming up but there’s still nervousness. Yujin looked at her, smiling goofily. “Feeling better?” She asked as she tucked Minjoo’s stray hair behind her ear. The older puckered her lips a bit before nodding, which made Yujin grin. “Should we go out now or…?” Minjoo’s eyes widened and frantically shook her head. “G-Give me a few moments, please.” She answered and Yujin giggled, nodding. “Of course. I don’t mind.”


 

“I need a distraction.” The older suddenly said, biting her nails as she looked around, trying to find something interesting which made Yujin chuckle. The blue haired woman then pulled her mate closer again, thinking of a very bright idea to help the woman. Minjoo blinked confusedly when she noticed their close proximity, her heart racing in excitement and not due to nervousness anymore. “Is it okay?” Yujin asked with a husky voice, her gaze alternatively lowering and ascending from her eyes to her lips.


 

Unconsciously, Minjoo her lower lip, nodding timdly and shyly. It’s just adorable that Yujin would always ask for her permission first whenever she initiated a kiss. She also noticed that she’s starting to get bolder and confident too especially when she’s around her— and it’s a good thing, intimidating and oozing of confidence Yujin is quite a sight to see— she loves cowardly Yujin too, of course, she just wants to protect and keep her in her pocket every time.


 

And slowly, Yujin leaned in closer to engulf the remaining space between their lips. Gently and softly, the blue haired woman kissed her and Minjoo melted at how sweet it is. With a smile, Yujin tried to pull Minjoo closer, their seatbelts stopped them from moving too much but it’s manageable.


 

Yujin broke the kiss to plant sweet kisses around her face, which made Minjoo giggle— both of their hearts flipping in happiness as they grinned at each other so lovingly.


 

“There,” The younger exclaimed, smiling sheepishly after she pressed a kiss on the mark. Minjoo pouted but giggled after. “Nice distraction. I think I’m okay now…” She replied but with a little bit of hesitation. Yujin nodded and gave her a pointed look, and Minjoo gave her a reassuring smile.


 

With that, both of them unbuckled their seatbelts and Yujin immediately hopped out from her car while Minjoo stayed for a while, making herself look presentable and only went out when Yujin opened the car for her— carefully, with Yujin’s support, she hopped out, immediately tilting her head to admire the top part of the manor, almost stumbling backwards because she kept tilting her head upwards to take a glance.


 

It’s chilly that evening, and it didn’t help that she’s sweating so hard. She could feel herself blushing as she saw the curious gazes from the workers and most likely shrunk when Yujin dragged her to the huge and stylish porch, she felt like she doesn’t have any rights to step inside of this place but Yujin reassured her, making her feel like she belonged here for a while.


 

When they took a step on the porch, the door instantly opened which made Minjoo jump out of shock. The blue haired woman laughed at her, her hold around her hand tightened. “I was like that too, when I was a child until I reached fifteen. I get scared whenever this door opens.” She said, checking if Minjoo is just alright.


 

After a moment, they continued walking to the entrance and as expected, when they walked in. Minjoo almost slipped out of shock. The grand staircase greeted them, and other antique and gold things. The interior of the manor is modernized yet the old style of it remained too, most likely they renovated it but it looks so expensive and elegant but nothing much of extravagant.


 

Minjoo spotted a lot of portraits hanging around the wall, and she recognized Yujin in one of the family paintings but before she could even dart her gaze to the two older people with her, Yujin dragged her to somewhere and as she does that, Minjoo admired the interior in awe, feeling amazed and struck because she felt like she had really entered a castle.


 

Upon trying to distinguish the area, Minjoo assumed that Yujin brought her to the living room and she was right. Yujin led her to the expensive looking leathered couch, hesitating to even sit on it because she felt like she needed to pay before she could even sit but the younger just pulled her down. “We’re at the living room, the main living room— there’s like… three living rooms here? But it’s not the point right now.” She explained with a smile, giving her some fluffy cushion and made sure she’s comfortable.


 

The size of the living room alone couldn’t even be compared to their own house. Minjoo gulped, tilting her head upwards to gawk and saw a sparkly chandelier hanging from the ceiling. A very huge television is placed at the center corner, big glass windows, lit up fireplace with stock of neatly piled woods on the corner of it, a shelf full of books, coffee table, and many other expensive and antique living room stuff. She also spotted a maid wiping the window, she greeted them politely earlier when they entered the living room— Minjoo just awkwardly bowed back with a crooked smile.


 

Once again, Minjoo shrunk, feeling intimidated.


 

“Mother and Father are probably there at the library or something.” Yujin talked to herself, scratching her chin before looking at the maid behind them. “Vivi-unnie! Could you accompany Minjoo first while I call for my parents?” She asked, then stood up, Minjoo felt alerted because her mate would leave her behind and she might get awkward. “Plus, you could use some rest~” Added by her with a smile.


 

The beta nodded, smiling gently at her young mistress. “Of course, Yujin-ah.” She softly responded and walked towards them, sitting on the single chair placed in the corner of the couch, giving Minjoo a friendly yet gentle smile. Instantly, Minjoo felt at ease and comfy, this maid looks friendly and very gentle too. Yujin grinned. “Great! I’ll be right back,” She muttered and dashed to the hallway to call her parents.


 

Silence. There was an awkward silence, the only sounds coming from the open television could be heard. Minjoo doesn’t know whether to start a conversation with this maid named Vivi or what, she looked harmless though— however when she was deciding about it, Vivi suddenly spoke.


 

“Hello, I’m Vivi, one of the workers here.” The woman introduced herself and judging by the accent, she’s not a Korean but it's not really necessary. Minjoo bowed. “H-Hello, I’m Kim Minjoo,” She introduced herself very awkwardly which made Vivi chuckle. “Are you Yujin’s mate?” She asked and Minjoo flinched, a little bit surprised. “But then, why did I even bother to ask? I could already tell by your scent, Yujin surely did imprint her scent to you already.” She chuckled to herself, thinking how her young mistress already made a move to drive potential predators away from her lover.


 

Minjoo blushed, nodding. “Yes, I’m Yujin’s fated mate. Nice to meet you, Vivi-ssi,” She said and Vivi waved her off. “Just call me Vivi-unnie. I’m sure I’ll be seeing you quite often around from now on.” She teased, wiggling her brows teasingly and the other woman became redder.


 

“You’re beautiful, Minjoo-ssi,” Vivi suddenly complimented and the other woman giggled, feeling shy. “Please, just call me, Minjoo too.” And it surprised Vivi a bit but nonetheless, she gave her a big smile. “I’m glad you became my young mistress’ mate. You look very capable of handling her… You also look so kind-hearted, I’m relieved.” She continued and Minjoo just smiled, not really knowing to answer but her heart melted because Vivi looked sincere.


 

“Because of you, Yujin changed for the better. I’m sure Lord Jinyoo and Madame Yusae will like you.” Vivi said with a genuine smile but Minjoo froze upon hearing those familiar powerful names. It’s Yujin’s parents’ names.


 

The nervous woman could only give her a stiff smile.


 

“Oh, they are here.” Vivi suddenly announced and stood up. Minjoo froze on her spot after catching a faint scent of ocean and musky wood with sweet lilac and mint, which made the beta chuckle. “See you in a bit then.” She excused herself and bumped with Yujin. She saw the maid bowing before disappearing and after that, Yujin appeared, entering the living room with a small smile.


 

Minjoo immediately stood up, gulping down as she hid her trembling hands behind her. Yujin reached for her hand and intertwined their fingers, giving her mate one last reassuring smile before turning to the archway, making the older look there too.


 

Suddenly, two figures appeared from the hallway, entering the living room and Minjoo tried to suppress a gasp out of surprise and intimidation. The atmosphere suddenly became heavy and cold. Minjoo shivered when her gaze landed on the two figures who emit a very intimidating and authoritative aura that would make people piss on their pants.


 

Nothing surprising that this will be their impression, they are— after all, one of the most powerful and influential couples here in South Korea so it scared the Omega less.


 

The moment her gaze met the Ahn clan’s head’s sharp gaze, Minjoo’s heart stopped. Too powerful, you could already tell that they are no ordinary— there’s nothing common or normal for them, they are above humans.


 

The couple stopped in front of them, and scanned her from head to toe, Minjoo stayed frozen, sweating furiously as she could feel the dagger looks burning on her skin. Meanwhile, Yujin just watched the scene.


 

Minjoo was about to cry when suddenly the Ahn matriarch broke out into a pit of squeals, making the younger omega jolt because of the sudden change of demeanor. “Minjoo-ssi! Finally, I’ve met you in flesh~ Oh, how eloquent!” She cooed, walking hurriedly to the tensed Minjoo and pulled her into a bone-crushing embrace, squealing loudly.


 

The younger omega was left dumbfounded, awkwardly hugging the Ahn matriarch back as the latter continued to blabber and gush over her and not long after, she broke the hug to cup Minjoo’s face, admiring it and squeaked again. Minjoo blinked confusedly, gawking at the beautiful Ahn Yusae— Yujin definitely got her eyes from her mother, especially the glint of curiosity and amazement in her eyes, her mate surely got it from her mom.


 

“Hello, how lovely! Beautiful, gentle! Yes, yes~” Yusae excitedly said, smiling sweetly at her which made her heart flutter a bit. Yujin also got her smile.


 

A smile slowly curved up on her lips, feeling homey and comfortable because of the older omega’s friendly and motherly aura. Yusae continued gushing about her but then, she froze again when she heard a baritone and deep voice. “Darling, that’s enough, you might creep her out, y’know?” The Ahn clan head, Ahn Jinyoo himself said and even chuckled as he walked towards them.


 

The Ahn matriarch pouted before letting go of Minjoo. “But darling! Don’t blame me for being too excited! This is our daughter’s mate, fated mate!” She exclaimed before letting out a dreamy sigh. Jinyoo just gave his wife a look before wrapping his arm around her waist and turned to Minjoo— the latter yelped a bit then getting surprised upon seeing him close like this— he looks like the older and guy version of Yujin. Slick blue hair, and looking very handsome, young and charming for his age— not going to be surprised if he still gets a lot of love interests because he remained attractive.


 

“Kim Minjoo-ssi, it’s nice meeting you.” The tall guy said, stretching her hand for a handshake which caught Minjoo off guard, in trance but Yujin tapped her shoulders and the younger omega grabbed his hand with full of hesitation and awkwardly shook hands with him. “H-Hello! I’m Minjoo.” She said, not really knowing what to say because she’s too nervous.


 

Yusae noticed it and giggled at her cuteness. “Oh, dear! Don’t be nervous. We’re not going to devour you, sweetie!” She joked, laughing wholeheartedly. Jinyoo chuckled once again and Minjoo was in awe. “Sweetheart, no need to be scared or anything. I’m sure you thought we’re bad people, right?” He asked Minjoo and the latter blinked, shaking her head to deny and started to speak gibberish to defend herself while Yujin just giggled beside her.


 

“It’s okay, darling. We understand, afterall, we’re exactly the people you thought of.” Yusae said, smirking and Minjoo’s expression dropped. “But if it’s about business! Hahaha!” The matriarch said, chuckling because of Minjoo’s expression. It surely did scare her. “Hey, don’t joke off like that. You’re scaring the precious child…” Jinyoo shushed and his wife just pouted.


 

Yujin turned to her struck mate. “I told you, they’re not those kinds of people. You watch too many movies and dramas, my love.” She said, smiling at her sheepishly and Minjoo just glared at her, a little bit embarrassed.


 

They then heard a gasp. Yusae has covered, looking surprised. “Oh my god! Did Yujin just call her, ‘my love’...? Oh lord! I thought I would never hear our daughter calling her lover with an endearment. I want to cry.” The older omega said, closing her eyes and obviously moved. Yujin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter