Part 1

My Introvert Girl

Author's POV

Holiday season is over, all the students will be back to school tomorrow. Maybe Chaeyoung don't have to worry about it. I mean, it just going to school there's nothing to worry about it right?
But here Chaeyoung is, over thinking about all things that could be happen tomorrow. She just afraid that she can't make friends and will end up alone for the rest of her high school life. There's many things that got into her mind.

'What if there's people that doesn't like me?'
'What if no one wants to be my friend?'
'What if people think that i'm boring and start to avoid me?'
'Why am i always overthinking about everything's ?'
'Why can't i easily get many friends like everyone else?'

And many more, it's how she always thinking about the worst thing that can be happen. She don't want to life like this but she can do nothing about it.

Chaeyoung is now lying in her bed ready to sleep. But the problem is, she can't even close her eyes. She should be sleep early today because tomorrow she have to go to school. Its her first year in high school, and she hope at least nothing bad would happen.

It's oke Chaengie, it just going to school you can do it. 
Yes....  you can handle it, don't have to worry.

Chaeng suggests herself that everything will be good, and start to drift to sleep.
Little did she know starting from tomorrow everything will change.

The next morning 

Biiiipp.... biiiip... biii-

Chaeng opened her eyes lazily, still feeling sleepy. She take a look at the clock. 
                              '05.00 AM'

It's still early... maybe i could get a little more sleep.

She's about to sleep again when she hear someone voice start to calling her.

"Chaengie.... wake up, you should go to school. You don't want to be late on your first day right?" It's her mom, she knocked on Chaeng's room and shouting from outside to wake her only daughter up.

"Yes mom, I'm already awake." Chaeng's answer is enough to send her mom back to the kitchen again to prepare their breakfast.

Chaeyoung only live with her mother, her brother is stayed with her father. They stayed in Japan since her dad is working in there, while she and her mom stayed in Korea. Chaeng's parents already divorced since 2 years ago. 

Chaeyoung open her eyes again. Now she is sitting in her bed and slowly went to the bathroom. She starting take a shower and wear her uniform. She made her way to the downstairs. Now she is sitting on the dining room, ready to eat her breakfast.

"Chaeng, do you want me to drive your way to school?" Her mom ask her while prepare some food for Chaeyoung's lunch. 

"You don't have to do it mom, i can go by myself. I'm not a kids anymore." She answered while pouting. The older girl glanced at her daughter and smile.

"Yeah i know it... but you're still my baby Chaengie." She said it while rubbing the younger hair and giggles. Her lips start to curving, she smiled brightly and her dimple start showing. Chaeyoung has a dimple just like her mom. Both of them are pretty and really look like each other.

Chaeyoung finish eating her food and started to get ready to school. She saying goodbye to her mom and take her lunch box. She have to walking and take a bus to her school. It's only take 15 minutes and everything is fine so far. Now she's standing on the school gate, ready to go inside and start her highschool life. 

This school is so big, i could lost in here. Okey now i will start making friends and get a better live. 

She smiled to cheering herself, her dimple showing up. It's looking so cute, and without her release someone is staring at her from afar adoring her dimple.

Attention please 
All the new students, please gather in the hall now. We will start the ceremony in a few minutes.

The loud sound has bring her thought back to the reality. Now all the students start to fulfill the hall. Chaeyoung made her way to the hall as well. There is so many people in there. They began to lined up neatly. 

"Hello everyone, i would like to welcome you all in your new school. First of all, let me introduce my self. My name is Mr.Park Jinyoung, i'm the principal here. Now i would tell you some rules in here. Firs you ca-"

Ugh.... it's so boring

While Mr.Park is busy with his speech. Everyone is chatting around except Chaeyoung. I mean she didn't pay attention on his speech either, but she have no one to talk to. So she just wandering her eyes around the hall, looking at the new students face around her. Maybe one of them will be her classmates. But then she felt someone beside her patting her shoulder. 

"Hi, what's your name?" Said the girl beside her. She has a warm gummy smile plastered in her face. Chaeyoung even got stunned by her smile.

Wha- wait is she talking to me?
God... she's so pretty, finally there is someone that want to talk to me.

"Uh- uum... Hi, My name is Son Chaeyoung, and what's your name?" She finally manage to answer the latter question. Chaeyoung can't help but smile so widely, her dimple start to showing.

"My name is Myoui Mina" 
"Wha- what i'm sorry i can't hear you"

Her voice is too small, that i barely hear it. The other students loud voice doesn't help either. But no lie tho her voice is so soft...

"Oh... i said my name is Mina"
"Nina?"
"No, it's Mina. Mi.... Na...."
"OHH i get it, Mina?"

"Yes, my name is Myoui Mina." Mina giggled because Chaeyoung's face is so cute when she confused. 

"Myoui... you're not korean?"
"Yeah i'm Japanese, just moved here 1 years ago"
"Ooh..." Chaeyoung nodding her head while her lips is forming an O shaped.

Why did she looks so cute...
Mina shake her head because of what she thought earlier. Her face start to heating up, and turn a little bit pink. Chaeyoung notice it, and about to ask what happen. But then they got startled because of the clapping sound. All the students start to giving applause to the principal, Mr.Park, after he finished giving his speech. Mina and Chaeyoung turn their attention back to the principal.

"Now you can have some tour around the school, so you could know it better before you all start study in here. You all may leave the hall now."

All the students began to made their way out from the hall. Chaeyoung was about to go out too, when someone caught her hand.

"Hey Chaeng... let's go together, if you okey with it?" It's Mina the one that held her hand. 
"Sure i would like to." Chaeyoung smiled, once again showing her dimple. Mina start to drag her out from the hall. Hand intertwined in each other while smile plastered in their face.

Her hands... it's really soft. I felt so secure when she held my hand.
Chaeyoung's face turn a little bit crimson. 
I hope times will flow slowly so i can be with her a little more longer.

That time she really forgot about her fear. About the thought of being alone, nothing, and useless. Mina, she just meet that girl a few seconds ago. But why it's feel like she know her for years.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm felt really thankful that you talk to me that day, thank you for making my life more colorful. 
-Chaeng
I'm glad i have a courage to talk to you that day.
-Mina

Hi guys, it's me your author. What do you think about this story, i hope you enjoy it. I have been stayed at home for like 3 months now. I got bored and decide to write a story. Sorry if there is so much grammatical errors. I hope i can fix it and get to be better next time. See you
-🐦Arzi