Retourne-toi

Dumb and Dumber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RETOURNE-TOI

Hyewon looks ahead of her walking under the night sky, cars zooming past her, the moon light illuminating from the lake underneath the bridge. Emotions from a very long time now out in the open, with decisions to be made in a few seconds.

She keeps walking under the night sky the shadows from the lamp decreasing slowly, about to enter a new city. A new life.

Hyewon keeps walking under the night sky.

 

-

 

She was in her 4th year of college when she met her new roommate – a freshman taking up Legal Management. Hyewon is just sprawled on the carpet busy playing with her phone when she heard a knock from her door. Groaning she pulled herself up and walks over the door.

She was greeted by a new face, that’s when she remembered the landlady – Taeyeon, told her she’ll be having a new roommate. Hyewon blinks at the girl and looks at her, nodding her head in approval. She seems a decent roommate.

“You must be my new roommate.” She breaks the silence and offers a hand to carry the luggage. “My name is Hyewon. 4th year taking up Gaming Development.” She says pulling the luggage inside the room.

The girl just followed her still not talking, Hyewon just glanced at her and shrugged. Thinking that she’s just shy and everything is new for her especially since she’s a freshman. She remembers her first time stepping foot in the university – she looks like a lost puppy.

Hyewon is just thankful that she quickly found a very loud friend in a form of a duckling, Yena. The girl didn’t even bother to introduce herself in one of her classes. She just sat beside Hyewon and started ranting about how morning classes should be illegal. That was the start of their friendship.

“This is your room; everything should be clean since Taeyeon-unnie just cleaned that up yesterday.” Hyewon said opening the vacant room and putting the luggage beside the bed. She turned around to see the freshman looking around amazed. Well, for a college dorm the place is actually really decent. Taeyeon made sure that students will be comfortable with everything. Considerate – which is why Hyewon loves her to the core.

She clears to get the girl’s attention and that was when she noticed the girl’s eyes, hair, clothes – everything. Hyewon blinks at her as almond eyes stare at her, shaking her head. “I didn’t get your name.”

The girl widened her eyes and quickly wipes her hands on her jeans, making Hyewon amuse by her. She then offered her hand and said, “Kim Minju, 1st year taking up Legal Management.”

Hyewon smiled and shakes her hand – if ever there was something tingling from the touch, she just ignored it. “Nice to meet you Minju-ssi.”

“Nice to meet you too sunbaenim.” Minju said making Hyewon scoff.

“You can just call me unnie or by my name. I don’t mind.” She says with a smile, “I’ll leave you to it.” And then Minju gave her a nod and a toothy smile that made Hyewon pause in her steps and stare at the girl for a second.

When Hyewon walked past at the girl she looks back but Minju just slowly closed the door behind her.

 

--

 

Hyewon knows how culturally shocking it is to transition to college and suddenly to live in a dorm away from your parents. She knows since she’s already been there when she first set foot in this hell hole – the freedom you get, how open people is by casually talking their one-night stands, how it is normal to have a party on a school day.

It is very normal to some students to come to a morning class either drunk or hungover – it happened to Yena once, the latter. Hyewon is surprised to see Yena’s eyes being bloodshot red and complaining about her throbbing her, one sniff from the girl she already knew that she’s hungover. So yeah, Hyewon is already used to it.

Sometimes Yena would force her to come with – “Let loose Kwangbae!” she’ll always say, and Hyewon would just let her drag to a random party. But then they would lose each other, with Yena being her friendly self while Hyewon would just discover the most peaceful and quiet part of the place and stay there until she receives a drunk text from her friend.

It’s not like she is uptight and the goody-two shoes, but it’s more like she finds it really tiring to just socialize with random drunk people who just wants to get in your pants. The smell of alcohol, smoke, perfumes, and sweat are enough for her to avoid this kind of parties.

But she cannot just let her friend go there, not when they have an exam the next day – being a freshman is really hard. In a blink of an eye, you are living on your own having all the liberty to do what you want and yet you still have responsibilities. It’s difficult to balance, which is why Yena and Hyewon really get along – they balance each other. The former for the freedom while the latter for the responsibilities.

So yeah, Hyewon knows how liberating it is, which is why she needs to understand the noise and giggles coming outside her room. It seems like her new roommate is someone who goes all the way in a party, especially since it’s a Friday.

A month after living with the girl – Minju, she is pretty decent to begin with. Hyewon is not complaining about her, she does her chores properly sometimes leaving some leftover dinners for her. She cleans the living when she has free time, the task that Hyewon cannot seem to do in all of her time living in a dorm.

“We have cleaners, you don’t have to do that.” Hyewon said during the one time she saw Minju cleaning the living room. It was an early dismissal for her, and she was surprised to see the younger girl sweeping the floor. She frowns – since when did they have a broom?

“Yeah, but we can still clean it. It’s our common room after all.” Minju answered with a smile, wiping her sweat with the back of her hand. Hyewon stares at the sweat dripping down at her neck and – it is really hot in there? Is the AC even ?

She just quickly walks over the girl and gave her handkerchief, seeing that Minju is just staring at it, Hyewon just sighed and dabbed it softly onto the girl’s forehead. “If you’re going to clean at least wipe your sweat properly.” She smiled and hangs the handkerchief over Minju’s shoulder.

“I’ll just be at my room, need to do some program.” Hyewon announced, she heard Minju hummed a thanks and continued what she was doing before. Hyewon turned around to look at the girl but Minju is busy sweeping, hissing when her toe hit something.

Hyewon shakes her head and chuckled, entering her room.

But enough about that because Hyewon could hear the ruckus outside her room and she needs to get some proper sleep since she had an all-night 3 days straight already. Deadly she knows, but what’s college when you get a sleep?

She could hear some whisperings ranging from ‘keep quiet’ to ‘I have a roommate’. Then she heard something which appears to be a moan and Hyewon is not sure who it came from. She shuts her eyes close hoping for them to maybe think about going to Minju’s rom to do whatever they want to do.

This is the second time that this happened – well not really. The first time is just two weeks before, Hyewon had a great sleep that time. But she suddenly screamed her lungs out when she was greeted by an unfamiliar face drinking her favorite chocolate drink nonchalantly. Minju quickly went out of her room and Hyewon managed to piece it together – she’s not dumb.

So, she just muttered a “Get some proper clothes” and “You owe me a chocolate drink.” Minju just smiled at her sheepishly slapping the girl’s arm for drinking her drink. Hyewon just walked over to her room and turned around to see the two girls talking in hush whispers – she just enters her room, heartbroken that her last chocolate drink is now gone.

Now, Hyewon is there having a live experience – well just the sounds, but that’s not the point. Then she heard the door shutting and everything is quiet. Finally, Hyewon closed her eyes to get the sleep she’s been waiting for since she laid down.

 

-

 

Hyewon quickly stood up from her bed and went out of her room, not wanting to let another person drink her chocolate again. But it seems like she made much noise than expected because as she was grabbing all her chocolate drinks in her arm, the door from Minju’s room opened. Hyewon panicked making one bottle roll down to the floor.

“Damn it.” Hyewon hissed then she was about to follow the bottle when it stopped. Hyewon noticed the frog slippers at first then she looked up to see MInju’s amused look. Hyewon blushed and avoided the gaze.

“Good morning to you too, unnie.”

Hyewon groaned, she doesn’t like the girl calling her that since it seems really inappropriate – when Minju is the one much more matured than her while she just goes with the flow.

“Yeah, can you please hand me that?” Hyewon says quietly pointing at the drink on the floor. Minju chuckled bending over to get the drink.

“Why are you whispering?”

“Well, I might wake up your,” Hyewon trails off, “You know, what I mean.” She says nodding her head to the direction of Minju’s room.

“Oh, you were awake that time?” Minju asked her tone becoming apologetic.

“I was sleeping then you guys made some noise so yeah, I was half-awake.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know.”

Then she heard some shuffling, and Hyewon groaned internally. She doesn’t want to face another awkward situation in a Saturday morning, so she quickly walks over to her room.

“Hey your drink!” Minju calls her. But she just shakes her head, opening her door with one hand.

“You can have it. It’s a great hangover drink.” Hyewon said successfully entering her room she then peeked her head through the door, Minju still looking at her with her drink raised.

“Be honored I gave you some.” Then she quickly whips her head when she heard the other door opening. With that she whispered a quick ‘don’t make a mess’ then shut the door closed.

She missed the chuckle coming from Minju.

 

-

 

It was already in the afternoon when Hyewon decided to go out of her room, she got carried away in her game that she forgot to eat something. So, when she felt her hunger, she didn’t hesitate to leave the game and go out to get some food.

What she didn’t expect is to see Minju with someone – a girl she knows for sure is not another roommate. The girl looks up from her phone and stares at her, Hyewon stares back not remembering if she has seen her in the campus already – ‘Because you’re an anti-social .’ A wild Yena said inside her head.

Hyewon just nodded at them and went inside the kitchen, looking around she just decided to cook some kimchi fried rice with the leftover kimchi and some canned foods she could add. She then walked out of the kitchen holding a spatula, making Minju and the girl stop talking in whispers. She frowns but ignores it.

“Did you guys have lunch?”

Both of them shook their heads.

“Kimchi fried rice?” Hyewon asked and the grin of Minju is her needed answer. She just nodded her head and went back to kitchen to start cooking.

It was a quiet lunch, well for Hyewon’s case it is. She’s just busy eating her own plate of kimchi fried rice on the couch while watching the show playing from time to time. The other two on the other hand seems to be whispering something to each other and occasionally glancing at her.

It would have been awkward for a normal person, but Hyewon is not normal – instead she just ignored them and shoves a spoonful in . Her phone on the coffee table suddenly started ringing, a very huge picture of Yena present.

The three of them glanced at it and Hyewon clicks her tongue, putting her plate on the table and grabbing her phone to answer it.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

Hyewon groans, “ you, what do you need?”

“Okay, there’s this party – “

“Hold that thought, ‘cause my answer is no.” Hyewon said interrupting her friend.

“But – “

“No. If you’ll excuse me, I need to eat.” She pulls away her phone and a muffled ‘Kwangbae’ is heard.

She just drops her phone behind her and grabbed her plate of kimchi fried rice, she’s on her second bite when she felt someone staring at her. Hyewon then turns around to see the other girl – she still hasn’t introduced herself, staring at her with a gleam in her eyes.

“You know Yena?!” Hyewon blinks at hearing her friend’s name but nodded.

“I know a Yena.”

“Holy , how did you know her?” The girl asked enthusiastically and Hyewon glanced at Minju who is just looking at her and shrugged.

“We’ve been classmates since freshmen.” Hyewon answers, “Why?” And winced when she heard the girl squealed.

“Holy you’re the Kwangbae she’s talking about!”

Wait what? Hold up.

“I’m sorry, what?” Hyewon looks at her, “And I don’t know you, can you please introduce yourself? You’ve been eating my cooking for the past 5 minutes and you haven’t introduced yourself.”

Minju chuckled at her while the other girl just blushed clearing , “Right my name is Ahn Yujin, nice to meet you sunbae – “

“Hyewon. Just call me that.” She cuts her off, “But yeah, nice to meet you too.” Hyewon nods at the girl.

“I’ve heard so much about you!” Hyewon looks at her curiously then frowns – already thinking about the various ways she could hide Yena’s body.

“Should I kick Yena then?”

“She just told me about this Kwangbae who is anti-social but could be a huge if she – “

“I should kick her then.”

 

-

 

“So, who’s Yena?”

Hyewon glanced up from her computer to see Minju leaning against the door frame all showered up. It’s been a few hours since Yujin left – it just so happens that Yuri, Yena’s roommate is friends with her and they became close. She remembers Yena saying she wanted to introduce someone to her but Hyewon keeps bailing on her.

“A friend.” Hyewon answered and went back to typing.

Minju gasped dramatically, “You have a friend?”

“Well, who’s Yujin? Your girlfriend?” Hyewon asked mockingly, then Minju laughed out loud welcoming herself inside Hyewon’s room and flopping on the well-made bed.

“No.”

Hyewon hummed, “So, you just sleep with your non-girlfriend and cuddle up on our couch?”

“We were really drunk and nothing happened!” Minju whined throwing a small plushie at her.

“And I was awake for nothing.” Hyewon jokes turning her chair face the girl who is about throw a much bigger pillow at her, “Hey! I took time to clean my bed, I’m the only one allo – “

Minju laughs and Hyewon groaned. The former just threw the pillow right at her face.

“She’s a friend, chill.”

“Yeah and I’m straight.” Hyewon said sarcasm dripping of her tone, putting the pillow and plushie back to her bed. She then noticed Minju staring at her with a surprised look and mouth agape.

“Oh, oh . You didn’t know?”

Minju gulps shaking her head, “I didn’t want to assume, you just seem so recluse and proper.”

“Well now you know.” Hyewon shrugs not making it a big deal. The younger girl has a point, Hyewon does tend to avoid people. If Minju is not her roommate she wouldn’t have known her existence – despite her beauty, but whatever.

“So, you won’t be uncomfortable with me doing this?”

Hyewon frowns turning her chair once more, “Doing wha – “Words failed to go out of her because Minju just kissed her cheeks. She stared at the girl who just smiled her innocent smile and tilts her head as if she did nothing wrong.

“It seems like you won’t.” Minju says standing up, “I’ll be going to my room!”

Hyewon is left staring at her now unmade bed with agape, she turns around only to see Minju closing Hyewon’s door.

Hyewon’s heart is beating faster than normal, and she knows she’s screwed.

 

--

 

After that, Minju seems to became much bolder than before, surprising Hyewon every time she does things out of nowhere. On the same day, Hyewon went out of her room to lounge on the couch – busy playing with her switch, she didn’t notice Minju coming out of her room.

She just suddenly felt some lifting her legs only to see Minju sitting on the couch and putting her legs on her laps. It was a surprise but Hyewon thought nothing of it since the younger girl just some show. She went back into playing her switch when she felt something shifting.

Then all she could see was hair and an added weight on her chest – Minju somehow got an idea that it would be comfortable to lay on top her. Hyewon choked on nothing trying to push the girl gently, but Minju retaliates by wrapping an arm around her waist.

“Teach me how to play that.” She whined and Hyewon blushed as she could feel her breath against her skin.

“Right okay, get off me first.” She said pushing her gently but Minju shakes her head and snuggled closely to the girl making Hyewon freeze.

“This is comfortable, come on. I’m a fast learner.” Minju said looking up and smiles – and Hyewon thinks that the girl is seducing her with that smile and tousled look. She just groans and started – robotically telling Minju how to play the game.

Then after that Minju just became wild – every time they see each other in their dorm she would do something to initiate skinship. She’ll sometimes enter Hyewon’s room without even a warning – Hyewon mentally notes to lock her room from now on. Minju would just lay down beside her while Hyewon reads a book, running her hands on Hyewon’s arm – it would’ve been uncomfortable for Hyewon but she’s weak for the girl so she just lets her.

Sometimes when the both of them don’t have morning classes, Hyewon would wake up early and make breakfast. She’s been doing it since Minju started living with her, so she should not be surprised ever since the shift between them. Because she suddenly felt arms hugging her from behind, a scent she became familiar with welcomed her.

“What are you cooking?” Minju asked sleepily and Hyewon shivered.

“Scrambled eggs.” Hyewon answered shortly, thinking of something for Minju to go away without actually saying to go away. “Can you please set the table?”

That seemed to do the trick since Minju unwrapped her arms around her – Hyewon doesn’t want to admit that she’s disappointed. Then she doesn’t know why she decided to wear some sleeveless shirt that day, but Minju thought it was a great idea to kiss her arms so suddenly making Hyewon yelp in surprise.

A giggle was the only answer at her.

Hyewon knows that Minju would be the death of her.

 

-

 

Hyewon shouldn’t expect anything really, she knows Minju is just really playful – but still why is she disappointed when she heard some noise in the middle of the night. Like before, she was woken up with the same shuffling and hushed whispers.

She just stares at her wall waiting for the noise to stop when she heard the door shutting, she heaved a relieved sigh. Hyewon tries to sleep and forget the noise, but instead of it happening she just stands up and opened her laptop.

She blinks her eyes and looks at the time on her laptop – it’s already 9 in the morning and it seems like she fell asleep in the middle of her coding. Feeling her stiff body, she stretched out and heard some bones cracking, she then drags herself out of her room only to see Minju at the corner seeming to talk to someone on the door.

Hyewon just ignored her, grabbing some cereals on the counter and getting some milk. She noticed Minju walking towards her direction with a surprised look.

“Did you even sleep?”

“Not today Minju.” Hyewon said, grabbed her bowl and carried it to her to room. Minju just stares at her and when Hyewon is about to close her door, a hand suddenly stopped it. Minju entered her room without even permission.

“I’ll sleep here.” Minju said.

Hyewon groans, “Minju go back to your room.”

“I’m sleepy.”

“Yes, and I’m sleep-deprived, so don’t piss me off.”

Minju just stares at her then smirked, Hyewon is just about to talk when Minju suddenly kissed her cheeks.

“No, you won’t.” Minju said with a smirk and laid down on her bed hugging a pillow closer. Hyewon just frowned, turning her chair and started coding again – despite not having any sleep to finish her program she still has a long way to go.

Thanks to the sleeping girl behind her for occupying her mind the whole damn night.

 

“I’m screwed.” Hyewon said as she flops herself in front of Yena.

“Oh wow, this is new.” Yena says with a laugh. “Why are you screwed my dear friend?”

“My roommate is being touchy.” Hyewon frowns, remembering all the times Minju initiating something.

“Maybe she likes you.”

“Right, tell that to her one-night stands.” Hyewon huffed out.

That made Yena pause on her typing, closing her laptop and looking intently at Hyewon. Yena seems like she’s remembering something, “Say, who’s your roommate again?”

“Kim Minju. First year Legal Management.” Hyewon answers plainly. Yena then widened her eyes and gulped she looks around the library and then at Hyewon who only stares at her weird actions.

“She’s bad news.”  Yena whispers to her as if it’s a secret and Hyewon rolled her eyes.

“I think I know that the moment she started bring people in our dorm.”

“Oh .”

Hyewon then looked at Yena, who is currently giving her a weird look like something is clicking inside her head. “What?”

“Kwangbae, you have a crush on her.”

When Hyewon said that she’s screwed, she thought it would just be Minju being a pain in the from her night escapades and her love for skinships. She doesn’t expect that Yena would enlighten her how screwed she is.

“Oh .”

 

-

 

Maybe that’s the reason why Yena managed to convince her to go one party, and how Hyewon found herself standing with a drink – that Yena gladly got for her to let loose and get some girls. But then Hyewon being herself still found herself on the corner of the room.

Well, it is not her fault really. She would have been mingling with some people especially with Yena’s help, but then she just caught sight on the corner of her Yujin’s smiling face then as if on cue, Minju entered tailing the taller girl.

Of course, Minju would be at the party, according to Yena this is some popular senior’s party – Jackson Wang she said. Not that Hyewon knows him, but anyways, she’s now in one of the darkest corners of the room drinking her fruit punch – because Yena said she’s too innocent and she might be drunk with just one cup.

She feels like stalker because she couldn’t get her eyes away from her roommate, whom she is supposed to get over with. But jokes on her because it seems like her eyes has a mind of its own because it seems to be following Minju’s every action – the girl is currently talking to some guy that Hyeon doesn’t know.

“Hey.”

Hyewon jumped in surprised looking beside her to see a very good-looking girl with big ears. “, you scared me.”

“I’m here first.”

“Oh, sorry.” Hyewon apologized. The stranger just waved her hands and drank from her own cup.

“New here?”

Hyewon nodded, “My friend just convinced me.”

“Oh cool. So, who are you eyeing?”

Hyewon sputters some lame excuse that she’s not eyeing anyone, but one look from the girl she knows that she’s not convincing enough. “No one, okay?”

“If you say so,” She said with a shrug, “Sakura. Miyawaki Sakura.”

Japanese? Hyewon thought.

“Yes, Japanese.” Sakura smiled, “And yes, you said that out loud Kang Hyewon.”

Hyewon coughs, how did this girl know her name?

“Right you’re a hermit. I’m your classmate since 1st year.” Sakura says and Hyewon would think like the girl is a mind reader because she knows the things, she’s asking herself. Hyewon doesn’t know if the fruit punch that Yena gave her is spiked.

Then they started talking, it seems like Sakura is telling the truth and Hyewon is just really that anti-social to not notice her in every class. Talking to the girl is easier than expected, Sakura seems to also just been dragged in the party by some of her friends.

Their talk has been going for so long and Hyewon started to get comfortable that she was surprised to hear some howling from the dance floor. The two of them quickly looks at what is happening and all she could see is Minju being too drunk to notice some guy grinding on her and it just irks Hyewon.

“Whoops, your girl is a mess.”

Hyewon would have been embarrassed with the statement if not from her blood boiling, so without thought she stomps over the dance floor. Right at the same time Minju trying to push away the guy but the said guy – Hyewon decided to call him Mr. Douchey forcing himself to her.

She grips Minju’s wrist and pulls her to herself startling the younger girl, Hyewon doesn’t know where she got her courage from. But she glares at the guy. “ off, she’s mine.”

A series of ‘oh’ and gasped were heard, but Hyewon ignored and walked out of the party dragging Minju who is too drunk to walk properly. Hyewon quickly sent a text to Yena saying she’ll go back to the dorm – an emergency.

Hyewon hailed a cab guiding Minju to go inside, she went right after and told the driver the address. Hyewon keeps on glancing at Minju who seems too drunk for her own good – she realizes that Minju is a giggler drunk. The girl has been giggling since they entered the cab, as if everything is funny for her.

Being her roommate, Hyewon is responsible for her well-being. She knows that Taeyeon won’t be amused if she sees Minju’s state right now. She hopes the younger girl won’t give her a hard time. Then out of nowhere, she felt a hand touching her arm.

She looks to see Minju sitting much closer than before – too close for her liking, she could smell the alcohol reeking off from the girl.

“God, how much did you drink?”

A giggle.

Hyewon rolls her eyes, looking outside she told the driver to pullover to the side as to not get too much attention. Paying the fare, she pulls Minju out of the cab and wraps her arm around her waist, putting Minju’s arm on her shoulders.

“Come on Minju, cooperate for once.” Hyewon groans walking, she’s thankful that the night guard is currently sleeping. She rolls her eyes. God, I pay for this kind of service?

Then Minju suddenly giggled and Hyewon quickly shushed her using her finger – it seems successful since Minju kept quiet and looked at her with wide eyes. Hyewon then looked at the guard shuffling on his seat, then the elevator opened and she quickly entered with Minju.

She quickly pressed repeatedly to close the door and pressed their floor. Hyewon leaned Minju against the wall and let out a breath.

“Hyewonnie~”

Hyewon froze and looked at the girl, who she didn’t notice leaning closer to her. She gulped – it seems like a drunk Minju is also touchy. Really touchy.

“Yes?” She croaked out. Hyewon then glanced at the screen, cursing the elevator for being slow.

“Do you not like my touches?”

Hyewon coughed feeling awkward with the question. “You’re drunk. Don’t say anything that you’ll regret.”

Then a giggle.

Hyewon looks away hoping to hide her blush but it seems like the drunk girl has really good eyes for a drunk person because Minju suddenly put her arms around Hyewon’s neck, caressing her nape – and , does it always feel this good?

Hyewon felt goosebumps and takes a breath in. “Minju, you’re drunk.” Then as if she’s not satisfied with what she’s doing, Minju leaned near her ear and Hyewon could feel her hot breath. Her heart is about to burst.

“I’m not.” She whispered, nipping her ear after.

Okay, she totally is.

When Hyewon heard the elevator dinged, she quickly steps out pulling the girl by her wrist. She doesn’t care if Minju is not walking straight, she won’t go closer to the drunk girl now. Opening the door, she quickly entered pulling the girl inside.

“You go wash up.” Hyewon ordered and started walking inside her room.

Then all of a sudden, she’s being pressed against the wall, staring up at Minju who is looking at her intently – if not for the smell of alcohol, she’d think that the younger girl is completely sober.

“Kang Hyewon.”

Okay, maybe she is a little sober.

Hyewon gulped and weakly said a ‘yes’.

Seeing the effect, Minju smirked and tilts her head, “You said that I shouldn’t say something that I’ll regret, right?”

Hyewon nodded leaning away from Minju, “Yeah, so?”

“So, I can do this?” Minju leaned closer to her and Hyewon leaned away – if she could, she’ll break a hole just to get away from the younger girl.

“Do what.”

“This.”

Then she kissed her.

Hyewon stood there frozen, she could taste the alcohol from the girl. But Minju continues on kissing her, and damn hell the girl could kiss – which is why Hyewon found herself kissing back. Then Minju pulled her as she bit her lip making her moan, as if that’s an invitation to put her tongue inside Hyewon’s mouth.

Hyewon then woke up from her daze, remembering that Minju is drunk – she’s  bad news, her roommate, her crush. This is definitely bad news, she allowed Yena to drag her to the party to get over with Minju as soon as possible – but here she is now, with the said girl’s tongue inside .

Hyewon softly pushes away the girl, shutting her eyes. “Minju – stop. Minju.” But it seems like the younger girl could not hear her. With her last resort, she pushed the girl with a little bit of strength making Minju step back.

“Kim Minju!” Hyewon shouts, panting. It seems enough for Minju since she looked like she sobered up a little bit.

“You go wash up, and stop doing .” Hyewon angrily said and stomps away. She didn’t bother to glance at the younger girl, opening her door she was suddenly pushed inside. She heard someone locking it and she turned around to angrily glare at Minju.

“What the ?” Hyewon hissed, “Get out of my room and wash up!”

“I don’t want to.”

“Well, I want you to.” Hyewon retorts back, “I’m not going to be your one-night stand b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter