Chapter 5

Crescent Moon

"What way did she go Yeri?" I asked Yeri on the phone and I can sense that she is also panicking and she even called our gc instead of just calling me.

"Maple avenue" Yeri answered.

"Joy, where are you?" Wendy asked in a cracky voice and Joy answered.

"Still at the meeting why?" Joy answered and Wendy chuckled.

"Irene was kidnapped" Wendy deadpanned and Joy gasped. 

"Don't leave the meeting Joy, I can handle them by myself. Besides, that meeting is important" I said and I hung up the call. I drove hastily to Maple avenue and then I saw a black van ahead of me. It's not that tinted and I can see a girl inside kicking the guys. I put out my gun and shot two of their wheels. I know it's risky but we're in a tunnel so they will just bump to the walls and sideways but they will not fall anywhere here. And Irene is in the middle seat so she won't be injured. 

The van stopped and armed men in black stood in front of my car. They laughed at me and I got down my car.

"Why are you following us?" The taller guy asked and I smirked.

"Well, you just kidnapped someone, I can see it here" I said cockily and the smaller guy stood in front of me.

"We did not kidnap anyone, the girl inside is our comrade. She's our leader's girlfriend" The man explained and I laughed.

"I said that you kidnapped someone but I did not tell you that I think you kidnapped the girl inside the van and yet you already made an excuse about her. Hand her to me and I'll let you go back to your base safely" I said and he chuckled.

"Over our dead bodies " He yelled and I put out my gun and shot his head in an instant. The two others ran to me and put out their guns.

"Well since you have knives as your weapon, I will fight you fairly" I smirked and put out my knife. The taller man  kicked my knee and I stabbed his stomach instead of dodging. The other one used some kind of techniques and I think he's great at martial arts. I swung my knife and stabbed his chest, blood covered their bodies. I opened the car's door and I saw another man pointing his gun to Irene's head.

"If you don't leave us alone I will shoot your friend and blow her brain off-" I shot his head and looked at him with disgust in my eyes. Irene  fainted and I carried her and put her to the passenger's seat as I drive towards her house. Our home.

We arrived in no time and Yeri stood at the gate trembling. I smiled at her and she sighed.

"Oh my gosh I thought she's gone" Yeri said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I thought I lose her" I said and I put her on her bed. I went outside and sat on the sofa.\

"Who kidnapped her?" Yeri asked and I looked at her seriously.

"Crescent moon again" I said and gaped. 

We watched the sunset through the window and darkness crept over my vision. I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up still on the sofa and there's a letter beside me. 

It said that Yeri will be doing a project on her friends's house and she just left without permission after Irene got kidnapped?

The thunder roared and a girl's scream echoed in the mansion, I ran towards Irene's door knowing that it's her. I saw her on her bed covering her ears. 

"Seulgi" She cried.