Prologue

Crescent Moon

"Sup Seulbear thought you have a new client?" Joy walked inside the room and then she sat beside me and raised her eyebrow. 

"Yeah, what about your new client?" I asked and she sighed and then smiled. Her facial expressions are really something else huh.

"Well, I have two things to  say what do you want me to tell you first? The positive or the  negative?" She asked and I smirked.

"The positive" I said and she grinned.

"She's very gorgeous" She said and I nodded.

"Now for the negative?" I asked and she chuckled and sighed.

"Gosh she's so bratty and a total !" She exclaimed and then she slouched on the chair and removed her coat. 

"Who is she?" I asked and she smirked. 

"You really wanna know?" She asked and I nodded and she smirked.

"I dont wanna tell you, I like her" She said and I sighed and threw a pencil to her.

"I wont steal her bro I just wanna know okay?" I said and she held my hand.

"Promise?" She asked and I nodded.

"She's Son Seungwan, the famous model and singer. Wendy" She said and my jaw dropped.

"You one lucky bastard, I had a crush on her for years now" I pushed her jokingly and she laughed.

"I know and gosh I also got smitten, when I arrived at her house she rolled her eyes and her brattiness, it makes me like her more" She said and she threw me my coat.

"Youre lucky" I sighed.

"Gurl she's so nice on stage how come she's a ?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"Damn her duality can kill us all" She laughed.

"Boss is calling you" She said and threw me my phone.

"Agent S your client is in danger right now, the address is ***** start your work. NOW!" He stressed through the phone and I got my gun and put on my coat.

"See you later Agent J" She smirked and nodded. I got my keys and went inside my Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita. I drove through the bridge and I saw something suspicious in the tunnel.  I slammed the door and put my gun behind me and I walked to them.

"Do we have a problem here?" I asked and the boys hid something behind their backs and acted normal. The girl faced me and she ran to me.

"What's the problem babygirl?" I asked and she hid behind me.

"They kidnapped me!" She said and I smirked and got my gun. I spun it on my hand and aimed it.

"Who is your boss?" I asked and they put their kinves out.

"Go inside the car babygirl" I said and she nodded and obeyed me. I set my gun aside and I aimed my knives. 

I dodged the first man's attack and then I stabbed him using my knife.

"Youre not going to answer my question?" I asked and the other man smirked and jumped to me. I swiftly dodged and he kickes my abdomen, I rolled on the floor amd got onto position. I got my gun and shot him.

Head shot tho

I shot the other man and I went to my car and saw something weird. He got the crescent moon symbol on his arm.

I went inside the car and saw the girl covering her ears. I sat beside her which surprised her a little.

"It's okay" I calmed her down and I started the engine. "What's your name?" I asked and she smiled shyly.

"Irene, Bae Joohyun but they usually call me Irene" She said and I nodded.

"Good, I found you right on time Babygirl" I said ans I drove through the address given.

"I told you my name is Irene, why do you keep on calling me babygirl?" She asked and I smirked.

"Watch out!" She yelled and I turned right without looking at the road.

"Well, because it's y" I said and I focused on the road.

"What's your name?" She asked me. 

"You can call me Agen S" I said and she nodded.

"Okay then, buy me starbucks before going home Agent S" She said and she put on her shades.