Chapter 1

Crescent Moon

"Your car is the most expensive car right?" She asked and I nodded, a house came into the view.

"Is this your house?" I asked and she nodded, the gate opened on it's own. I guess it's automatic. I parked the car and then I opened the door to help her get out.

"Youre like a gentleman huh" she said as we walked inside.

"Yeah but I like hardcore in bed" I winked and she pinched my arm.

"Wont you just thank me for saving you earlier?" I asked cockily and she smirked.

"Thanks for the starbucks" She waved her hand and I followed her inside.

"Youre such a " I said and she laughed.

"I know right?" She said and I rolled my eyes and I met an old man sitting on the chair. Yayks he look strict.

I sat in front of him

"Youre agent S?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes sir" I answered.

"Nice meeting you, Im Irene's father. The president of South Korea" He introduced his self.

"Yes sir I know you" I stood up and bowed down. He motioned me to sit down.

"I want you to guard my daughter because the leader of the mafia gang crescent moon wants my daughter so bad and I dont want to let him have my Irene so I hired you. Youre going to live here with my daughter so you can guard her 24/7 okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Roger" I said and he smiled. The strict personality fading away.

"Well, I hope you two get along. She's  such a " He whispered and tapped my shoulder.

"I know sir" I said and he sighed and laughed. A truck arrived and there's a honking sound.

Rosé Jennie and Jisoo came in bringing boxes.

"Seul your things are so heavy!!!" Rosé exclaimed and threw me the box.

"Yah! It's agent S!" I yelled and she winked and Jennie and Jisoo put the box on the floor.

"Bye Seul!" Jennie and Jisoo said and I face palmed. Someone rang the doorbell.

"Busy aren't we?" Irene asked and I just smiled. 

"Where can I put my things?" I asked.

"The third room on second floor" She answered and I nodded.

I brought the boxes to the room and carefully put it there. After putting my things I noticed the next room so I went in and found it empty.

"My sister used to use that room but she's studying in somewhere far" Irene said which shocked me and I chuckled nervously. We heard some weird noises below. 

I put out my gun and carefully went down the stairs, Irene behind me. We reached the living room and saw two figures on the sofa.

"I let myself in babe, you wont answer the door" a familiar girl said and Irene smiled and ran to her.

"Joy?!" I almost yelled.

"Seulg- I mean Agent S?" Joy chuckled.

"Y-yeah Agent J" I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Joy is your name?" The girl asked. Oh, I know her. She's the famous idol, Wendy.

"Babe? Youre dating?" Joy asked and Irene shook her head.

"We're bestfriends since we were little, babe is just our callsign" Wendy explained and Irene sat beside her.

"You two know each other?" Irene asked.

"Yeah we're from the same company" Joy answered and I sat beside them.

"How about we watch netflix?" Irene asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"What's netflix?" Me and Joy asked completely in sync.

"Omg you guys are so outdated" Wendy rolled her eyes.

"Here comes her side" Joy said and Irene clapped her hands.

"You really annoy me" Wendy rolled her eyes.

"But you will love me soon" Joy winked and Wendy stared at her with disgusted face.

"Seulgi can you cook pancakes for us please?" Joy said and I smiled and nodded.

"Wait there, I'll cook for you guys okay?" I asked and they all nodded.

I went to the kitchen and put on the apron, I reached through the cabinet to get some ingredients.

"I can help you" Wendy appeared out of nowhere startling the out of me. I heard Irene and Joy talking about somethings and Wendy remained looking at me and smiling.

"What's your deal?" I asked and I raised my eyebrow. She laughed.

"I dont have any agenda with you Im just offering help" She said and I nodded.

"Oh, okay you can help" I said and she rolled up her sleeves and started preparing.

"Youre good at baking huh?" I said and she smiled.

"Yeah I used to bake for him-" she froze for a moment and laughed. "Sorry just a habit, talking about him" She said and I nodded.

"Him? Who is he?" I asked and I noticed Jky listening to our conversation.

Does she like her that much?

"Im finish here, let's talk sometimes Seulgi" Wendy smiled and went back to the sofa with Joy.

I started cooking and Irene popped up

"I didnt know you can cook, I thought all you know is to kill people with a gun and fight with a knife" She laughed sarcastically.

"It's just our first day here, you're gonna see more side of me" I said and I smirked. She faced me and sat on the kitchen counter.

"I hope to see more side of you Agent S" She said with a y tone. 

This girl is seducing me I can sense it

"Ah by the way what's your real name? I told you mine but you didnt tell me yours" She said and I smiled.

"What if I just tell you that youre mine?" I said cheesily and I chuckled.

"Seriously what's your real name?" She asked in a serious tone getting annoyed.

"Kang Seulgi" I answered and she nodded.

"Seul huh, you have a nice name" She said with a smile.

"Yours is not bad either" I said and she hopped off.

"Well, I'll be waiting there with them. The maple syrup is inside the ref SeulBear~" She said and I sighed.