Chapter 3

Crescent Moon

"Do you want tea or coffee?" I asked and she sat on the sofa.

"Juice, orange juice" She said and I nodded and went to the ref. I heard Irene coming down, she looked at me and raised her eyebrow.

"Is this okay?" She asked pointing at her clothes.

"Yeah, it looks perfect" I said and she smirked.

"Oh dont be afraid to catch feelings" She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"You have a visitor" I said and she followed me to the living room.

I saw the petite girl sitting on the sofa with her comuper on the table and she's writing something.

"Yah Yerim! Why didnt you tell me that youre going home?" Irene asked and the Yerim girl smiled widely and set aside her laptop.

"Hi Unnie!" She jumped onto Irene and hugged her.

Wow what a change of mood

"Unnie you didnt even tell me you git yourself a girlfriend!" She hit Irene's shoulders.

"Wait Yeri- I dont have a girlfriend" Irene said pretty dumbfounded.

"Your juice is here" I said.

"Look your girlfriend is nice" She pointed at me and my jaw dropped to the floor same with Irene.

"Yeri she's not my girlfriend! She's the bodyguard that Dad hired" Irene laughed.

"Oh, sorry" Yeri said and I just smiled. 

"Nah it's okay" I smiled and went to the bathroom.

"Unnie you going somewhere?" I heard Yeri asked and Irene answered.

"Unnie can I go with you? Jebal!!" She begged and I heard Irene sigh.

I continued bathing 

-
"You guys ready now?" I asked and they nodded.

"Daebak you have the most expensive car!" Yeri said and I chuckled.

"Why did you chose to be an agent Seulgi-ssi?" Yeri asked and I nodded.

"Just call me Seulgi, and it's because my father was an agent and he taught me things he do and then I decided to follow his footsteps" I said and Yeri nodded and smiled.

"You have a very interesting story huh" She said.

After a few minutes we reached the mall and Yeri and Irene got down and they met the gaze of Wendy wearing a blouse and skirt and Joy wearing a suit same as me.

"Yah! Ah who's this girl?" Joy asked pointing at Yeri.

"She's my sister" Irene answered.

"Wendy Unnie!" Yeri jumped onto Wendy and hugged her. She kissed the older's cheeks.

"Hi Baby" Wendy greeted and Joy's jaw dropped on the floor.

"Youre dating?" Me and Joy asked at the same time.

"Nope, she's like a baby sis to me" Wendy said and she pinched Yeri's cheeks. Yeri pouted.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I like you?" Yeri stubbornly said.

"Yes you like me as an older sister" Wendy giggled.

"No it's not like that- I- ugh" Yeri righed and she pushed Wendy away.

"You always do this to me, you never answer me when I ask if I can court you" Yeri frowned.

"Aigoo my baby is so cute, Let's go we will eat now" Wendy held Yeri's hands.

"I hate you" Yeri said.

"Eeeeh, come on now" Wendy pouted.

"Damn it youre so cute, okay I want samgyup" Yeri said and Wendy smiled.

"She's in love with Wendy ever since she met her" Irene explained.

"Really? So that started like 10 years ago?" I asked and she laughed.

"15 years" Irene corrected.

"Oh is that so?" Joy chuckled and I patted her shoulder.

"It's okay buddy there are so many people in this world" I comforted her and Irene looked at Joy and smirked. Irene removed her shades and put it in  her bag. 

"You like Seungwan?" Irene asked.

"I-it's not like that" Joy stuttered. I noticed Wendy looking at us and she just smirked.

"Omg is that Wendy?" 

"The famous idol?" 

"It's her omg" 

"Let's take a picture"

The crowd started getting noisy and Irene just face palmed.

"Im sorry but she's not taking pictures wirh anyone, she's here to have fun so if you respect her and her privacy please stop now" Joy shouted and the crowd becamse silent and all of a sudden. The mall came back to the silent mall.

"Thanks" Wendy smiled.

"It's my duty to protect you tho" 

"Are you my Romeo?" Wendy joked.

"But Romeo failed to protect Juliet" Joy said and Wendy chuckled.

"He didnt, he protected Juliet and saved her from sadness" Wendy said.  I saw Yeri glanced at the two and sighed.

"Your side profile looks great" Irene complimented.

"Thank you" I said.

"I mean you do look good, you can be a model" She said and I just smiled.

"But that work is not for me, Im not suited for that" I said and she smiled.

"Yes youre not for that" She clicked her tounge.

"See? I told you" I said.

"Because youre for me" She winked. 

"Smooth babygirl" I smirked.