Baby, I'm Forever In Love

Two Worlds Collide

♪I'm so proud to say that you are my first love

When we're together, baby know that you're the only one

When you came next to me, and hold me closely

I know you love me

You make my story complete

I'm so happy that I got you here to hold me down

I'll never break your heart and go astray no way no how

Treasure from up above, never betray your trust

Always thinking bout us

Baby I'm forever in love


 

It was an ordinary and sunny day at Seoul High School. The clouds rolled by, the sun rays glowed. It couldn't be any better.

Jessica Jung was eating lunch with her best friends, talking and discussing the latest news in their lives.

"How is your family Fany?" Jessica asked a girl with mid-lengthed dark black hair in English.

"They're doing good Sica. How's yours'?" she asked back in English.

Jessica moved strands of her blond hair from her face. "They miss you Tiffany. Maybe the family needs to get together."

Tiffany showed her eye-smile. "Neh!"

The girl next to Tiffany spoke up with aegyo, "I know you two are cousins, but could you guys include me at times?" She giggled. Her wavy light brown hair fell below her shoulders.

Jessica smiled at her. "Mianhe Sunny."

Sunny smiled with her and ate her lunch.

Suddenly a pair of hands covered Jessica's eyes. "Guess who?" a manly voice disguised his actual voice in a scary voice.

Jessica giggled. "Kyuhyun oppa!"

(A/N- I decided something different for a couple :P)

Kyuhyun uncovered her eyes. "You always get that." He kissed her cheek. "Hey Tiffany. Hey Sunny. What's going on?"

Tiffany smiled. "Not much Kyuhyun- sshi."

Kyuhyun looked at them. "Girls, I told you to start calling me Oppa."

Tiffany felt her cheeks turning pink. "Oops. I'm sorry Oppa. I forgot."

Kyuhyun chuckled. "It's alright. How's my favorite girl doing?" He put his arm around Jessica's shoulders.

Jessica fed him a strawberry. "I'm okay Oppa. Does it taste sweet?"

He his lips from the red juice. "Yes. That was a sweet one. But not as sweet as you Ice Princess." He stared at her with his brown eyes.

Jessica took a napkin and wiped his mouth as if he were five. "Aw. How sweet of you Oppa."

 

For the rest of the day, it went by quick for school.

Jessica spent her Friday afternoon with Kyuhyun.

He parked in front of a place for frozen yogurt. "Let's get your favorite treat." He took her hand and walked inside with her.

Jessica smiled. She loved frozen yogurt. She loved picking flavors and putting toppings on them. "Oppa, let's get raspberry and mango sorbet flavor!" she excitedly said when she looked over the flavors.

Kyuhyun filled their bowl with the sorbet yogurt. "Alright now what toppings do you want?" He glanced at all the toppings.

Jessica spotted something she loves. "Popping boba!"

"We have strawberry and peach popping boba today," the worker said to them.

Jessica filled some of the sweet boba on their yogurt. "Neh. Done Oppa."

Kyuhyun paid for their yogurt and sat next to Jessica in a booth. He took one of the spoons and tried the yogurt. "That's good boba." He chuckled when he saw her enjoying the wide variety of fruit flavors. He made another spoonful and put it in front of . "Here Sica."

She gladly ate the spoonful from him and fed him his own spoonful. "Oppa like?"

"Neh." He just nodded and smiled at his girlfriend enjoying her favorite treat. He leaned towards the side of her face and kissed her temple.

Jessica looked up at him and kissed him. She had her plan. She knew it was going to happen in the future. They will be together forever.

 

*Baby, I'm forever in love. Saranghae Cho Kyuhyun Oppa. The future is bright for us according to plan. Kekeke.*

 


Very short first chapter.

I hope you guys will like the story! ^_^V