004 Chapter 004

FRAMMED

    Chayeon gets inside her and eunbis dorm to see another girl "Oh hi how are you " chayeon doesn't respond instead she looks at eunbi. "Hayoung my girlfriend chayeon" 

"Chayeon this is a FRIEND" hayoung, eunbi couldn't believe chayeon thought of being jealous of someone she just met. 

Hayoung smiles shaking Chayeon hand "Nice to meet you" Chayeon smiles in response. "Hayoung was just telling me things about this school" 

"Oh okay" Chayeon smiles still standing up, eunbi pinches the bridge of her bose hayoung then gets up "I have to go to my room anyway see you Eunbi" eunbi waves when hayoung left eunbi lies on the bed. "I'm just gonna change and I'll be back baby" eunbi dodges her kiss turning the other way. "What did I do" chayeon asks, "You know that you have me all to yourself you don't have to be threatened by her" eunbi says sitting up before chayeon gives her a long kiss pushing her down to the bed. 

Chayeon chuckles "you forgive me now hm" eunbi rolls her eyes chuckling. "Of course I do idiot" 

--------

   "Alright Ms.Kang what is the book you have bringing to share with us today" 

Seulgi smiles "Lover boy" momo snorts "Lover boy isn't scary" 

"Say the one who showed the Raven" momo looks as her smile fades becoming serious. "The raven is about four main characters going missing" jiwon grins looking at momo "Like the stonewall four" everyone else looks at eachother with a grin except for Mr Jung. Chayeon and seulgi.

"Maybe seulgi can make it the stone wall five" chayeon was confused she's heard of the stone wall four eunbi mentioned it. 

---

    Seulgi and Chayeon find eunbi and hayoung in the lounge area. "Hey hayoung" 

"Yeah" 

"What is the stonewall four" 

Hayoung takes a sigh. "Four students anonymously went missing and were never found" 

"All on the same day" seulgi questions

"No, course not about 30 years ago" 

"Listen Stone wall four is an urban legend don't worry" eunbi sighs

-------

   Kim Minju has a Rich dad Kai, and a mother jennie. Though they say the two love eachother the two had both ended up in jail. Minjus lover kim chaewon was there for her at the time, but she was planning on finding a way to get her mother out from behind bars. 

But leave her dad rotting in his, Minju owns a bussiness and was told to be running against her fathers at the time. But truthfully the bussiness minju is running has a secret illegal speak easy from below and above the restaurant bought was a Pop tate where her and her friends come for milkshakes.

  

Kim minju is also the cousin of kwon eunbi and Irene.

    Minju was right now cuddling with chaewon. "Hopefully my mothers trial goes well and we can start over" chaewon then abrupts "What about your dad" minju her teeth "He belongs right there" chaewon rubs minjus shoulder. 

Seeing the lustered look in minjus eyes. 

-------