002 Chapter 002

FRAMMED

Eunbi wakes up feeling Chayeons warm body against hers and snuggles closer. "Good morning baby" eunbi smiles when chayeon sits up giving her a kiss on the lips. 

The alarm rings and eunbi whines Chayeon got up lying both of there clothes on the bed.  "Can't wait till Halloween comes it's right around the corner" eunbi stretches smiling. 

-----

   Seulgi gets back to her dorm and sees joy in tears. "Oh my god joy what happened" joy passes seulgi the article newspaper. 

It says "All preppies need to know that joy has probably mentally not stable. She's slept with many girls and harrased them. -Momo

She hugs joy who's crying on her shoulder "That " seulgi mumbles crumpling the news paper. "I think I should take my leave" joy says and seulgi holds her by her shoulders "Listen to me Momo is a okay, she wants you to leave hell she doesn't even want me here and we just met" 

"Easy for you to say they're not writing false accusations about you, I gotta get going to class" Joy says harshly wiping her tears leaving the room.

-----

    Irene was walking heading to her class and bumped into someone "Watch where you're going" she made eye contact with the girl "The names momo"

"Irene"  

"See you around" Irene looks back at the girl "what the hell" she mumbles

-----

   "Alright everyone so I will be back work on your stories until class is over with and I will be back" Mr jung tells his class before leaving.

  Momo stands up "How was my statement for the school news kang" momo leans on the front desk. 

"It was ed up actually" seulgi violently stands up gaining the attention by the six classmates including Chayeon. "Woah language there" she chuckles

Seulgi her teeth before shaking her head "The fact it's been only week and we just met you should really learn to get over yourself momo" Momo chuckles.

Standing straight up and crosses her arms.

The bell rings "Watch you're back" momo says before grabbing her things exiting the class room as well as everyone else. Seulgi abruptly kicks the desks "Calm down seriously" Chayeon holds her shoulders.

"Uh guys a word of advice" nayeon comes in "I'd watch your back around momo" the two knit there eyebrows.  Chayeon the asks "Why? What's her deal?" 

She smiles "She's a diplo brat"

The two girls stay silent in confusion "Daughter of a diplomat gives her immunity to do whatever when ever she wants"

   
Seulgi creases her forehead "Like beat me up" 

Nayeon steps closer "That's not her momo fights"

"Okay. It's psychological with her. She's not afraid to play dirty" 

Seulgi nods "Okay I'll take your advice" nayeon nods before leaving.

-----

   Irene and Eunbi are in eunbis room they're just helping eachother with homework. "Good after noon baby" Chayeon comes in with seulgi giving eunbi and peck on the lips. "How was your class" Irene walks up to seulgi putting her hands around her nape 

Seulgi looks at chayeon who's signaling her not to tell them. "It was great" seulgi says before pecking Irenes forehead.

Irene sits on the couch as the two continue there homework. "How was your day" seulgi asks sitting by Irene putting her arm on her waist. "It was amazing now that you asked" eunbi smiles at looking at her sister happy.

----