003 Chapter 003

FRAMMED

Mr.Jung walks inside the classroom "Students there are some of change of plans today I am cancelling this afternoons seminar" he has papers in his hands taking a deep breath. 

"Instead we will be having an evening assessment, each of you have copies of the same mystery in which the murders identity will be revealed" Mr. Jung hands everyone a copy. "You each are going to write you're very own ending, we'll read all endings and decide the winner by vote" 

Then Momo gains seulgis attention "Best story wins. Challenge accepted" seulgi just glares before taking a deep breath,

"What exactly will this so- called exercise prove Mr.Jung" sana question crossing her legs.  "That there's no single way to tell a story Sana" sana sits back in her seat. Before Mr.Jung gets up and claps once "See you back here by 9 p.m.

----- 

    Eunbi walks down the hall and accidentally bumps into someone "Oh my gosh so sorry" 

The girl chuckles "It's no problem at all" eunbi helps pick up the girls belongings "No I should've been more carefull" the girl chuckles again "Hayoung" 

"Eunbi" the two shake hand "You're new here right" hayoung asks and eunbi shakes her head. "Pretty much" eunbi sighs as the two walk together and have a seat at the lounge area. "Come on this school can't be that bad" eunbi takes a glance at her and then hayoung thinks "Okay maybe a little" the two laugh. 

"Maybe you can tell some history about this school. Eunbi asks lifting her eyebrow "Literally right before Halloween of course"

--------------

9pm

   Keyboards could be heard clacking the classroom.

In frustration and lack of control momo crumbles up her 3rd paper but throws it directly at seulgi. 

"Could you knock it off dude" seulgi yells . 

"Sorry am I distracting you from your genius" Momo stands uo bringing her chair to the front where seulgi is typing "Hey kang" she gets seulgi attention "Is it common for gangs...." Seulgi closes her eyes in annoyance taking a deep breath "To have a writer among its ranks" everyone was looking around. Since it was not a huge class everyone could hear.

"I mean, I suppose a kid like you needed something to call a family" chayeon was forming a fist under the table. 

"After all weren't you just a little urchib wondering the streets" Momo gets up and leans on the desk "Who's dad was an alcoholic and mon selling drugs and let's not forget about your 13 year old sister who's going to be the same as your mom" seulgi abruptly gets up pushing momo by the collar.

"My dad had the gut and strength to turn his life around" she grab her tye wrapping it around four fingers. Making momo look intimidated "And I have friends and family who actually care for me, could you even say the same" she stayed completed silent "So why don't you try writing a compelling drama instead of starting it"seulgi sat back down leaving momo speechless.

----

   Seulgi is cuddling with her girlfriend right now.

Seulgi came back to the dorm to find joy sitting on the bed with a note thats a threat. Then makes eye contact with Seulgi "I'm done here seul" 

"She's broken and I feel bad for her because it's not her" irene plays with seulgis hand. "This is not like fighting gangs this is literally like fighting with intelligence"

Irene frowns "Poor joy" .

"Just be careful babe" Irene says as she sits up before turning around to face her. "Aw don't worry about me" irene chuckles

"Im just relieved to be in your arms" she cuddles back with seulgi and gets a kiss on her temple.