007 Chapter 007

FRAMMED

"They knew I was going to make sure joy stayed" seulgi says on the phone talking to irene. 

"Babe as long as you're okay now I was worries about where you went" 

"They probably terrorized her into leaving Im sorry I left you alone"

"Technically" she lies back on her bed "I wasn't alone I was a fifth wheeler this Halloween"    she hears seulgi chuckles

---------

   Minju is with her mom who's talking to her lawyer right now in the jail cell. 

"Seems like you're husband is linking everything he can to say that you are the one that tried to murder him Ms.Kim Jennie" the lawyer says sitting up properly

"Which is absurd" jennie sits up

"I've never had any interaction with the man" 

"Clearly the judge is going off the evidence of the bag with your initials linked with amount of cash you paid for it to happen" minju pulls her hair back in frustration.

"Obviously kai planted it to frame me" 

Minju rolls her eyes "This week is insane I have two papers due, your trials coming up, daddys trials is around the corner" she places her hands on the table "What I've heard are the prosecutors are going after your father pretty hard" minju sighs

"Believe me I know I have been talking with the DL" 

"Goals this week get mom out jail, leave daddy rotting in his" minjus sighs.

--------

  Seulgi and Irene where together in the student lounging area searching together this time. 

"Whatcha working on" nayeon says 

Seulgis sighs "The same thing before you drugged me nayeon except this time I actually found something" 

Nayeon breathe hitched

"The stonewall four students according to the news papers all actually went missing same thing with joy" nayeon furrows her eyebrows "Joys fine we've been keeping in touch" .

Irene and Seulgi look at eachother

------

  Minju walks into her bussiness and sees her most important worker looking at a paper. "Whats wrong Pop" 

"It's a supeona......Your fathers defense team" minju sighs looking at the paper "I will do anything for you not to get dragged into this I promise" 

-------

   Glass separating minju from her father "Just as I thought you couldn't go lower, you proved me wrong daddy, pop tate is a good man and doesn't deserved to be dragged into this"

"Minju I am fighting for my freedom" 

"And I didn't drag pop into this you did"

Minju argues back "Because you were extorting me" 

"You can spare pop right now, ...come clean and admit you framed me" 

She scrunches her nose "Hard pass" 

"Then I'll be seeing pop in court" 

"And tell your mom good luck in court Ill be rooting for her" he puts down the phone and minju slams it leaving.

-------

    Right minju is in her secret wine tasting speak easy talking to a Federal. "We have a problem if pop takes the stand he will tell the truth" the federal was about to ask "Before you ask no I will not tell him to lie" 

"Your fathers has broken many laws minju but those books you provide the FBI proving your fathers guilt are at the heart of our case" Minju takes a deep breath

"Put me up at the stand I will testify I tasks pop with the doctoring books because my father was extorting me which is the truth, after that I doubt they'll want to waist any more time" she nods taking a deep breath

-------- 

    Momo and Seulgi are now roomates and this could be the worst nightmare of her life. Right now seulgi was trying to read her book "Kang turn the lights off some of us are trying to get some sleep" 

Seulgi groans putting up her book "This is going to be a night mare" 

--------

  

    Right now the sheriff minju who knows well jungkook is on the stan "I arrived at the cabin alone, the suspect got resisted arrest when the suspect was on there way to the hostpital he expired"

"And did you or did you not find Kim Jennies Tucci bag with her initials"

"No"

"Because the prosecutors claim the found it there"

"If it was it was planted later" 

"Thank you sheriff

There was a mysterious woman at court whom was taking notes of the action. 

"The cabin where you claimed to have shot the suspect do you know who owns it" 

He sits back "I am assuming Kai" 

The prosecutor hands over a file and he lifts up his eyebrows "Read the name loud and clear"

"Kim jennie" everyone in the court room gasps, the lawyer and jennie who was sitting to eachother where having a debate. 

"Order" the judge banged his hammer

The mysterious woman smirks at the action being taken at the front minju furrowed her eyebrows. 

------

  Minju and her mom were talking privately back in the same room, "The lawyer is talking with judge there talking plea deals" 

"Mom..." 

"Why didn't you tell us the cabin wasn't under your name" 

"It wasn't"

"You're father must've forged the lease or something" she chuckles bitterly looking away.

Minju then looks at her mom "Then why didn't you say you haven't been to this cabin" jennie looks at her daughter.

"Because I have" 

Minju sits up and looks deeply in her mothers eyes "Mom..its now or never" with minjus eyes watery. "I need you to tell me the truth" 

"About everything" 

After discussing with the lawyer

"If everything that you're saying is true then I have no moves left" minju sighs at the lawyer talking to the two.

"The more the prosecutor digs, the guilter you'll be jennie" 

Jennie buries her hands in her face in frustration "And that's for crimes thay aren't even on the radar yet, There's no magic wand that can make this just go away" minju then grabs and idea in her head lifting her chin up from her clasps hands.

"What if there were one" the twos gazes go on minju speaking. "And my mother changed her plea to guilty"?

Jennie sighs "minju.."

"Look mom we've gotta be realistic here. Why not admit what already everyone knows before something else, something worse comes out" the tension in the room was high.

The lawyer sighs "Minju, your mother would go to prison, probaly for the rest of her life" 

Minju speaks again saying "What if we get someone with a magic wand to pardon her."

"That can only happen at the state level with governer jihyo-" minju cuts the lawyer off

"I wouldn't say friends exactly, but we do have a history" she nods her head 

-----

    

It was , she walks up to a door step hearing a kid whine in there back yard, looked like young irene. "Hey are you okay"  sitting over a cat who was dying. 

The kid turns her head lifting up a rock. "What are you doing"  then the girl lifts up the rock slamming it on the cat "No!" She screamed. 

Irene wakes up "Chu" 

---------

Minju walks down to her secret speakeasy " Governor Jihyo made it"

She stands up oh not again"

"Yes again" minju smiles when she sits back down.

Then she sits in her sit across with a folder "So I have a small favor to ask you" 

She sighs "I was told this meaning was requested by the FBI" 

"No I'd rather keep the FBI out of this if at all possible" 

She then says "So in this folder, you'll find evidence that paints a rather corrupt potrait of you, Governor."

"Ordering a bogus quarantine, accepting drug money as bribe, receiving kickbacks from my father's jail-."

"Minju, how many times do you think you can blackmail me" jihyo sighs 

"Help me now and this will be the last and I'll put that in writing" 

She sits up ready to listen in to what minju has to say "As you know my mother's on trial, if she pleads guilty, I need you to grant her a pardon, immediately" 

"In exchange I won't release this file of incriminating evidence." She smirks "What do you jihyo? Once more for old times sake?" Jihyo stares.

---

"Your honor, in lieu of a closing statement my client would like to say something"

"Proceed" the judge says 

Jennie stands and sighs "Your Honor, after careful consideration I've decided to change my plea"

"I, kim jennie...plead guilty to the charges against me." The crowd chatters, minju turns back to see a woman from the audience leave.

--- 

  Minju was speaking on the phone "Oh thats amazing news thank you so kuch governor I really appreciate it" the women from the court was sitting listening at the bar while drinking her whine gathering information.

"No that's fine I'll pick her up myself , bye now" the phone hangs up.

"Sounds like you just got some good news" minju smiles and chuckles "Yes I did my mother's been away for a while and she's finally coming home" minju starts wiping down the bar. 

"Same as your father" the woman answers.

Minju nods but the furrows her eyebrows "I'm sorry do I know you?"

"No."

"You do not, but I tell you the same thing I told the federal prosecutor. That I'm a licensed private investigator" minju look at the woman speaking "That I was hired by kim kai, to uncover any malfeasance against him." 

Minju lifts her head up engaging more in to what the woman is saying. "And that I can unequivocally prove that the federal prosecutor colluded with you to frame and bring false charges against kai" 

"That's not true-"

"Yes, it is"

"I have too many recordings of you two...plotting. Including a conversation you two had at that booth over there" she points exactly to where the two where sitting.

Minju bites her lip "discussing pop tates subpoena" 

"You had my place bugged-" 

The woman nods "Yes. I did" 

"So, here's what happens next. The federal prosecutor has already told the judge that she's dropping kais charges against kai, thanks to..information I provided"

Minju lifts her eyebrow "Look. Whatever kais paying you, I'll double it" 

"Nice try" 

"But that won't work with me" she whispers 

"You see our father needed help, someone he could trust, so he.gave me a call. I fix things thats what I do" 

  Minju looks at her and leans on the bar " Our father?" she qoutes questioning the woman looks at her "I don't understand" minju says 

"I'm kais other daughter Tzuyu" 

"He needed me, So I came" minju looks at her in disbelif.

-----

     Kai comes out of the court room with tzuyu with instinct chatter and cameras outdoor. "Kai, kim kai please tell our viewers what are you feeling right now" 

"Well I couldn't be happier with the outcome." 

"And now that you've been vindicated of all your crimes, will you and your..." 

Kai looks "Daughter" she points 

"Be leaving the town" 

"I'm excited to fullfill a lifelong dream of mine and announce my candidacy for mayor of the town" reports starts clamoring and flashes. But in the corner of kais eye he smirks looking at minju.

---

Thats a wrap for this week hope you enjoyed. :D new characters coming soon.