005 Chapter 005

FRAMMED

..  Seulgi is in the lounge reading books and someone comes "Whatcha reading kang" nayeon says "Articles on the stone sentmis" 

Then nayeon looks over "Coffee it's fresh brewed" seulgi accepts the coffee "Thanks" she took a long sip before putting down the mug continue reading. "Searching for something particular like the stone wall four" 

Seulgi looks at nayeon "How'd you guess"

"You'd love a good mystery"she smirks 

"Ive already searched up through years of articles and so far none speak on disappearing students" nayeon chuckles 

"My next stop is the towns newspaper office or the police station-" seugli starts to feel dizzy.  Nayeon tries to act surprise and knit her eyebrows "Kang you okay" 

"Yeah uh... I think I uh I think I need some air" she starts feeling groggily she tries getting up but stumbles "No" nayeon smile fades putting her mug down "You need to lye down" Seulgi passes out on the floor.

  

The four classmates surround seulgi body momo leans down. "Say hello to the stonewall four for us" 

------

    Eunbi,Chayeon and Irene were on there way to minjus house in Chayeons car "Hey have gotten seulgi yet unnie" eunbi asks and irene slaps her thigh with no strength "Nope voice mail" irene sighs "I'm sure seulgi will meet us" eunbi reaches out to hold irenes hand. 

Irene intertwines there hands "Hope so" she kisses irene hand smiling.

------

   "So are we ready for the hang out Chae" minju asks finishing up her make up "I'm ready for plenty of things babe" she bends down capturing minjus lips before pulling minju to stand pushing flat on the bed then the two hear the door bell ring.

"Theyre here" minju smiles as they head downstairs. 


------

 

  Minju questions Irene where seulgi "I don't know I have been looking Irene checks her phone. "I have no idea she hasn't picked up any of my calls or text" Irene sighs putting her phone on the coffee table. 


"How's living at the new school" chaewon asks. "Kinda of a mixed emotion feeling" 


"This girl momo has it out for seulgi, she's trying to do everything in her power to make her leave" irene then thinks and mumbles "Momo that sounds so familiar' 

----

 


    Seulgi pulled out a lighter shaking whatever she was in yelling help. But seems like nobody is in the room "alright guys funny hahaha let me out" nobody was answering the phone. 


--------

 

 

  "Where could seulgi be??"

 

 

 

-------

 

 

Just as seulgi thought she was running out of breath she yells once more and bangs for help. Then she stops when she hears a creak and feeling a cool breeze it was her teacher Mr.Jung. 

She gets out panting "The students always go out an extra mile" then she sees the classmates standing in the door way. "Funny prank" she looks at momo

"Don't sweat it kang it means you belong" mom says 

"To who"

"To us" 

Then Mr.Jung grabs her phone "Heres your phone" seulgi looks at her teacher in disbelief "You knew about this" 

"Of course not" 

Momo smiles "Hope we didn't go to far if anything you can just, leave" seulgi lifts her eyebrow "No Im here to stay" 

----

  Seulgi walks into her room and it's cleaned out. "She left"   the words left from seulgi mouth in concern "I might be next"     

Joy her roommate has officially left the school.

  Sorry for misunderstanding I copied the articles anyways stream love sick girls