Chapter: Stained

Into the new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up, eyes blurry.

You rub your eyes and look around, you're back home but how did you get here?

You see your clothes scattered on the floor, you're wearing nothing but your sports bra and your undies.

You hear the shower running and start to panic, you try to remember what you did last night but fail. You grab your phone almost dropping it a few times before calling Ellie.

Thankfully Ellie picks up in just a blink of an eye.

"Hello there you little Ladies.. man- ani- ladies? Anyway, do you remember what happened last night" Ellie said on the other line.

"No! And she's in the shower right now, did you see us before you left?" You start to panic

"Relax, you called Tiffany- and geez you don't even remember if you did the devil's tango with an angel?"

You sigh in relief knowing that it was just Titfany

"Ellie c'mon I really don't have the time, just tell me what you know" You said sounding a bit irritated.

"Tiffany took you home last night, apparently you went to the bar to get drunk instead of chasing the girl of your dreams" Ellie replies.

 

The events from last night start to slowly all come back to you.

"I'll tell you everything later aight? I got to go now" You hang up before even getting a reply from Ellie.

 

Flash Back

 

"Yah that's enough let's get you home" You don't try to protest and just try to stand up straight, Tiffany holds your arm supporting you.

"Where's your keys? Did you drive here?" The shorter girl asks, you nod in response feeling woozy as hell. You grab your keys from your pocket and hand it to Tiffany, the bouncer helps Tiffany carry your drunken all the way to the car.

Tiffany hops in the car starting the engine as she bids goodbye to the bouncer thanking him before taking you home.

 

You reach home safely thanks to Tiffany, you perk up a little bit feeling the car's movement completely stop.

 

Tiffany notices that the lights are on, she exits the car ringing the doorbell.

 

"Tiffany?" Ellie opens the door with a shocked expression "Nae good evening Ellie? Isn't it? I need a hand with Casey-ssi, she's super drunk" Tiffany points to the car "She called me and i came for her"

Ellie nods rushing towards the car with Tiffany behind her, Ellie opens the door causing you to fall out of your seat and into the concrete road.

"Aish Casey.. really?" Ellie facepalms turning to Tiffany "I haven't seen her this drunk eversince college" Ellie said looking apologetically at Tiffany.

Tiffany smiles kindly at Ellie "Ani, it's fine" the girls lift you up holding your arm side by side trying not to let you fall.

They sat you on the couch as you exhale heavily, eyes clenched shut as if you're in pain.

"Listen Tiffany.. i have to go, my son's baby sitter is probably waiting for me and-" Tiffany cuts Ellie off

"I can handle her" Ellie smiles grateful at Tiffany, Ellie rushes out the door leaving you with Tiffany.

 

"Who hurt you.." Tiffany looks at you with a slightly pained expression, she sits beside you setting the hair that was blocking your face aside.

"..nnnttynn" You mumble softly

Tiffany smiles standing up as she calls someone on her phone "Manager unnie, I'll be staying at a friend's house, I'll be late tomorrow"

"Nae alright thank you, I'm sorry" Tiffany hangs up, she turns back to you, but you were no where to be found.

She hears some rattling going in the kitchen and rushes to see what's going on.

You were trying to pour yourself another glass of red wine, you notice the black haired girl standing infront of you and smile like a fool.

"Annyeong~" You take a huge sip.

Tiffany rushes beside you to you trying to steal the glass away from your hands "Yah! Casey are you trying to drink yourself to death? Cut it out" she raises her voice at you causing you to be more stubborn.

"Let go!" Tiffany pulls hard at the same time you let it go, the wine spills and stains her thin white blouse, she squeels in shock.

"Casey! Look what you've done now" The shorter girl looks down on her blouse but before she could even say anything more, your action surprises her.

You weakly and gently wrap your arms around her waist as your shoulders shake, you start to sob silently burrowing your face into her the crook of her neck, Tiffany hugs you back tightly patting you on the back.


 

"Casey.." Tiffany closes her eyes pulling you closer running her hands through your hair massaging your scalp.

 

 

"I wish i came sooner.." You said, Tiffany doesn't say anything.

"Please don't-" You don't continue and just breathe heavily in between your tears, you pull the shorter girl closer, she smells like wine.

"Casey.." Tiffany pulls away caressing your cheek gently seeing your eyebrows fur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter