Chapter: Nobody

Into the new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up feeling something heavy laying ontop of your chest, you look down and see an angel sleeping soundly.

You don't wake her up, you just lay there with a silly grin on your face. You watch her sleep tucking the strands of hair that was covering her face behind her ear.

 

You smile at what happened earlier, you just made out half of the day with Taeyeon.

 

Part of you still refuses to believe that this is all happening, that this is all actually real.

"Casey.." Taeyeon mumbles but her eyes are still closed.

"Yes my Taengoo?" You kiss her forehead

"Hi.." Taeyeon looks up at you giving you a weak smile

"Annyeong baby" You said lovingly making her blush but she quickly hides her face snuggling closer to you burying her face Into the crook of your neck.
 

 

"So.." Taeyeon pulls away sitting up.

"Soooo?" You sit up hugging her as you rest your chin on her shoulder.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, I've never felt this comfortable with anyone before" Taeyeon turns to you cupping your face.


"Me too" She gives you a peck on the cheek.


_
 

You fool around for a bit before getting ready to leave, She walks you to her door and waves goodbye before you head towards your car and drive away, you look at the side mirror and watch Taeyeon watch your car disappear into the distance.

 

when you reach home you sing your heart out in the shower, you close your eyes happily and slowly drift off to sleep.

 

 

*Ding Dong~!*

 

Before you could even enter into a deep slumber the doorbell rings, you lazily get out of bed and answer the door.



 

"Seohyun-ssi?" 
 

Your eyes widen in shock, you weren't expecting the maknae to just come knocking on your door, especially at this hour.

"Hey, did i wake you up?" Seohyun smiles embarrassed "Yeah but it's fine, come in" You invite her in to the living room.

As Seohyun removed her glasses she plops down the sofa sighing deeply "I was being chased by a few people, they recognized me while i was trying to go for a walk" Seohyun says sounding defeated, You look at her sitting on the arm of the sofa.

"What were you doing at midnight walking around alone? It's not safe for you- heck it's not safe for anyone to go out at midnight alone" You frown worrying about her.

"Yah, Casey i may be the Maknae of Sonyeoshide but I'm still Three years older than you" Seohyun chuckles "But i get your point" She runs her hands through her hair.

 

"Why?" You ask looking lost

"What do you mean why?" Seohyun looks at you

"Is there something bothering you?" You sit down beside her with concern in your voice

"Well.. i kinda want to know what it's like now.. before GG, i want to feel like a normal person again sometimes" Seohyun chuckles bitterly "People forget sometimes that I'm still a regular person.."

You pat her back in attempt to comfort her "I'm not as big as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter