Chapter: Bellyache

Into the new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soshi at brunch together

 

"Wow Jessica you move fast" Sunny teases Jessica "I thought the was my thing" Everybody laughs.

"Well believe it or not this is the slowest i could do, i kinda like her you know, she's so humble and kind, I don't wanna mess it up" She smiles at Sunny as she takes her phone out.

"Look, we made this" Jessica proudly shows off the picture to the other members "Well just remember, I called second dibs on Casey" Tiffany giggles.

"She's the first person in a while who doesn't take advantage of us, being around her just feels so refreshing" Yuri crosses her arms leaning back on her chair.

"I kinda adore her as well" All the members look at Taeyeon all at once "Wow 'adore' i guess you call third dibs huh?" The members laugh at Tiffany's statement except for Jessica, instead she takes a sip of her drink glancing at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon immediately notices the younger girl's change of mood "Ani, she's just really nice" Taeyeon said embarrassed.

"So you wouldn't mind if i dated her?" The members look at Jessica shocked

"Wow so competitive Jess" Tiffany said jokingly "But i call second dibs you know, you should be asking me not Taengoo" Tiffany looks at Taeyeon smiling.

 

"I wouldn't" Taeyeon lied, but Jessica already knew damn well that Teayeon would mind if she did.

 

The girls suddenly felt the intense atmosphere but immediately tries to replace it with dorkiness and laughter, thankfully the air cleared up but Taeyeon silently drinks her iced tea as she looks at Casey's number on her phone.

 

'Wouldn't hurt to shoot my shot' Taeyeon mumbles to herself.

 

 

_

 

 

*BONK*

 

"Yah! That hurts" You rub your forehead

"As it should, ugh Casey? What's your plan? You can't try to date all these girls at once you have to pick one!" Ellie glares at you with her arms crossed

"I'm not trying to date them all at once, i was just being friendly towards them" You try to brace yourself for another hit but Ellie lets out a heavy sigh instead.

"Are you a even a girl— Alright, just try to think about who you like the most" Her question stings you like a bee numbing your whole body for atleast a second.

"I don't know yet.. honestly this is all so.. overwhelming" Ellie smiles "Well for what it's worth I'm proud of you for trying to open up to someone" You and Ellie smile at each other.

"Thanks Ellie" You give her a half hug.

"I have to warn you though, don't take up too long to decide, you have to think fast before someone gets hurt" Ellie goes to her son's room as the baby monitor cries.

'Before someone gets hurt'  She's right, you're not that dense you clearly see the signals some of the girls already shot you. They're into you.

 

_
 

You bid goodbye to Ellie and drove away, you suddenly feel like going somewhere, but where? You just open your mouth and let one butterfly escape, you follow it and found yourself at the doorstep of someone's home.

 

You knock on the door and breathe out slowly.

"C-Casey?" The shorter girl stutters she looks surprised as if she was just also thinking about you.

"Annyeong Taeyeon-ah" She smiles warmly at you inviting you inside her home.

"Lovely place you have here" You smile

"Oh thanks, it's kind of a mess right now i just got home. Do you want anything to drink?" She asks halfway to the kitchen "A glass of w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter