Chapter: Sunburn

Into the new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed after getting along with a few of the girls, you haven't heard from Taeyeon in awhile and start to miss her but you try to understand because of your busy schedules.

 

You feel your phone vibrate recieving a text from Sunny.

 

Sunny : "Annyeong Casey, are you free today?"

You: "Hello Sunny Unnie, yeah I don't have anything to do today, why'd you ask??"

Sunny: "Oh thank goodness i was wondering if you could spend the day with me"

You: "Of course, what did you have in mind?"

Sunny: "Are you allergic to any animals?"

You: "Nope, I don't think so"

Sunny: "Great!! I'll send you the address, I'll just meet you there"

You: "Alright"

 

Sunny sends you the address and name of the place, An animal shelter? You scratch the back of your head in confusion.

You throw on some comfortable clothes and head out.

 

 

 

 

"Annyeong" You were greeted by Sunny as soon as you enter the animal shelter, You notice the camera and the crew.

'Wait- what is this?'

"Oh I didn't know we were gonna film" You smile embarrased, Sunny chuckles "My fault, I should've told you" The camera man stretches and moves away from the camera.

"Araso we'll take a five-minute break and start filming again" The crew scrambles.

 

"Casey-ssi thank you for coming, you must be surprised" Sunny laughs apologetically.

"Oh it's fine, I'm assuming what we're about to do will make up for it" You smile kindly at her

Sunny tiptoes patting you on the head "That's the spirit! We're just going to be filmed playing with the animals so we could get people to adopt more of these adorable babies"

 

"Alright, sounds easy enough" 

 

"Alright places people" The producer claps his hands as the cameraman starts filming the two of you.

 

"My good friend Casey will be joining us today, She's one of the top chefs here in the country" Sunny introduces you cheerfully.

 

"Nae, Annyeonghaseo I'm Casey" You bow facing the camera flashing a charming smile

 

"Chaa shall we?" Sunny rubs her hands as you walk with the volunteer.

 

You and sunny play with a few shelter cats and dogs talking about things in general, and when the shooting is over you carry the medium sized chocolate puppy with you beside Sunny.

 

"You seem to have taken a liking to this wittle baby huh" Sunny said with Aegyo making you clench your teeth becase of the cuteness.

"I might take you home instead" You said making Sunny laugh blushing lightly "Don't say things you won't actually do" She winks at you, you breathe out heavily in embarrassment

"Er- who says I wouldn't?"You stutter as the puppy your hands.

"Awee he likes you!! You should definitely take him homee" Sunny does her Aegyo again teasing you.

"I don't know, i have alot on my plate right now" You said making Sunny frown.

"Oh c'mon you live alone in a huge house, don't you ever get lonely?" You stop and think about what Sunny said, she was right.

It was lonely to live alone in such a big house, the Volunteer approaches you "Would you like to take him for a walk?" the volunteer asks.

"Nae! We would like to take this cutie for a walk" Sunny asnwers as you try to protest but give in.

You go outside holding the leash of the puppy, it happily sniffs around curious about everything.

"Say, if ever i take him home what should i name him?"

Sunny's eyes sparkles jumping up and down "Really!? You're taking him home?" You wave your hand at her "Ani- a-ni, i said if ever" She frowns sticking her tongue out.

"Aish, i said stop saying things you don't mean" You notice Sunny's response have something more in them.

"I never promised anything"

"You completely acted as if you wanted it, you're giving it false hope" Sunny takes the leash from you walking ahead of you.

"Mwo? Am i missing something?"

Sunny stops looking back at you "Damn Casey you're so dense"

"What, wait- where is this coming from?"

"I'm talking about someone you just kissed and ran away, Taeyeon has been really out of it lately and i got her to tell me what's bothering her"

Your heart sinks having no idea what you did to cause Taeyeon that much inconvenience

"What did she say?"

"Mwo? You really have no idea?"

"I'm asking aren't i?"

"Those photos from Blanc & Elcare have been released and people are starting rumours that you and Jessica are allegedly dating"

 

You knew about the photos being released a few days ago but completely have no idea about the dating rumours, why hasn't Jessica said anything?

 

"We're not dating Sunny"

"Well last time the members had brunch you baked with her and she seemed..."

"Oh no, nothing happened"

"I know, we know but Casey" Sunny sighs "Taeyeon is confused right now, you need to call her"

'You should've called' you mentally punch yourself

"Listen I'm sure you're a good person" Sunny looks at you genuinely.

 

You take the puppy back inside and leave the place with Sunny "So.. want to go get coffee? To talk?" You ask Sunny looking at her expectantly.

 

"Alright"

 

 

You and Sunny drive separately on the way to the nearest Cafe you know, you go inside ordering for the both of you.

 

"Sorry for being too direct but, what are your intentions with my bestfriends?" Sunny's usually bright mood turns dark.

"I don't intend on dating them all at once if that's what you're thinking" You put your hands in your pockets.

"So you do pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter