Chapter: Turn it up

Into the new world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've finally reached your home, opening the doors for the ladies, you opened the party lights and hanged your coat on the coat rack.

"Wow this is pretty impressive" Yoona said with agape

"Dibs" Jessica said with playfully eyeing you, your ears turn red but you try to play it cool.

"This way girls" you lead them to an indoor swimming pool.


 

 

 

"Alright, let's get this party started!" Hyoyeon heads behind the bar pulling Tiffany with her excitedly, and the other girls followed behind. You smile mentally patting yourself on your back "Good thing I'm this accomplished when i finally meet them" you mumble under your breath.

"Wait? What's the catch, are you gonna murder us?" Taeyeon glared at you, you laughed nervously "Oh christ no, I'm just a really big fan since i was younger" You answer as you scratch the back of your head.

"Aigoo, younger" Hyoyeon groans "How old are you anyways?" She asks

 

"Twenty-Five" you answer.

 

"MWO????" Some of the girls exclaimed in sync

"there's no way you're Twenty-five? tho yeah you do look twenty-five" Tifanny winked, the girls giggle. You smile leaning on the bar "Scotch on the rocks please" Hyoyeon smiles "Comin' right up" she said as she pours the liquor into the glass.

You thank her as you take the glass from the counter, you glanced at Jessica locking eyes with her un-intentionally while drinking making you choke from your drink.

"That bad?" Hyoyeon frowns, you shake your head "Oh no, i-" Sooyoung cuts you off "Do you have extra swim suits? We were wondering if we could go for a swim" She smiles sheepishly alongside Yoona and Seohyun.

"Yes of course Head towards the bathroom you'll find bathing suits in the cabinet near the towels" You point to the bathroom and they hurriedly head towards it careful not to fall in the pool.

You sit back at the sofa watching Tiffany and Hyoyeon bicker behind the bar "So, Twenty-five huh" you look beside you and realise you're sitting beside Jessica.

"Yep, Twenty-five why?" You raise an eyebrow slightly "Nothing, it's just that you're so young and well, pretty successful" She stirs her drink with the straw.

"Please, you guys had your debut when you were what? Eighteen? I was having a panic attack about leaving home for college at that age" You said teasingly

"Well, yeah but still, Twenty-Five and already one of the top chefs in the country" You blush a bit embarrassed. "Any idiot like me can cook" You joked, she laughs in the most gorgeous way ever.

"You don't seem like an idiot to me" She smiles genuinely.

 

 

       "CANNON BALL!!!!!"

 

 

Sooyoung and Sunny Exclaimed as the jumped into the pool, Yoona and Seohyun slowly entered the pool only staying on the warm shallow side of the pool laughing and having fun.

 

"Hey, i call 2nd dibs" Tiffany leans on the counter poking her head towards you and Jessica, giving you a wink. Of course your ears turn extreamly red.

 

"Yah, Dj Hyo" Taeyeon approaches the bar "put on some music will you" Hyoyeon's face brightens up "With pleasure" she hurries to you.

"Does this place have speakers?" She asks, you nod.

 

You help her connect the the speakers through her phone, her playlists starts to blasts through the speakers but not too loud.

"Hey Tiffany, why don't you relax, I'll tend the bar" You politely offer, Tiffany pouts "Why? Am i not a good bar tender?" Your ears turn hot again "Just kidding! I'll call the other girls so we can have a little toast" She leaves the bar.

 

Jessica is right infront of you sipping her drink, she looks at you locking eyes, feels like you're in a staring contest but losing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter