Epilogue

Naive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okayyyy here's the real ending. I just finished doing it hehe sorry for the confusion but here it is :))))

Here's the continuation of the final chapter

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Third Person’s POV

 

The first thing that Jessica did after she’s done with her work is to go to a bar. She gulped the glass of beer in one go once the bartender gave her beer.

 

“Ughh! Damn it! ! !” She shouted angrily, not caring about the people around her who can hear her.

 

The music is so loud and the people inside looked happy. She’s the only one who’s sad. She has never felt so alienated before. Just now.

 

Her phone vibrated, indicating that someone is calling. She knows that there’s no way that it’s Yoona that’s why she didn’t really get disappointed when she saw that it was Taeyeon calling.

 

“Yah, ! Where are you? I’ve been texting you, but you’re not replying to any of my texts!”

 

“I’m at the usual bar.”

 

“What? I can’t hear you.”

 

“I said, I’m at the usual bar! Damn it!” She answered irritatedly.

 

“What the heck?! Are you drunk by any chance?”

 

“Chance? There’s no more chance. She left already. Flew away already. Proposed already. Do you think there’s still a chance?! Damn it.” She shouted.

 

“Huh? What are you talking about? Jess, enough drinking now. I’ll go there to pick you u— Jess? Hey, are you still there? Yah!”

 

Jessica couldn’t answer anymore since she’s already crying out loud. Sobbing out loud. She managed to get Yoona out of her mind until she finished her word, and she was so determined to not think about the girl as long as she can.

 

“Sica.. that’s enough.” Someone beside her tried stopping her.

 

‘Sica?? Tsss why am I remembering her again? Damn it. And why is this person calling me that?!’ Jessica thought to herself.

 

“Can you not stop me from drinking?! If you won’t, then I’ll h-“ The angry cat almost fell on her seat when she saw the person beside her. The last person that she thought would be there, was actually there sitting beside her.

 

“Y-yoong??” She muttered softly. Her voice breaking. “W-what.. w-why are yo-“

 

“Sica..” the other girl said, in the tone that Jessica is so familiar with.

 

“Don’t.. don’t tell me that Tiff dumped you?”

 

Yoona answered her with a nod.

 

“What?! She dumped you??”

 

Yoona nodded again.

 

“She didn’t accept your proposal?”

 

“She accepted.”

 

Jessica’s mind is now confused. She doesn’t understand if Yoona is just saying nonsense or this is just her illusion that is caused by the alcohol that’s why she can't understand anything.

 

“She said yes, but she ended up dumping you? How did it happen?” She asked, even though she’s kinda doubting that she’s actually talking to Yoona.

 

“After she said yes to me, I hugged her so tight. I even almost lifted her up from the ground.” Yoona started explaining.

 

“And then? So you hugged her tightly but she dumped you afterwards? What the heck? Why? What did you do next?” Jessica asked, really confused on how she ended up getting dumped.

 

Yoona scratched her head, thinking about what she did next. “Uhmm I told her, ‘Thank you! Thank you so much! Sica would be so happy with this! Thank you!’ And then after that, she slapped me square to the face and shouted ‘then why don’t you just marry Jessica? !’ I don’t know why she-“

 

Yoona wasn’t able to finish her explanation when Jessica suddenly hit her hard on the head.

 

She hissed in pain which confirmed that she is not Jessica’s illusion.

 

“Of course, she’ll slap you. She said yes on marrying you but what you’re thinking about is my own happiness! She will think or everyone will think that you just asked her to marry you just for the sake of my happiness. Stupid!” She grabbed her beer and started drinking it.

 

Yoona scratched her head once again. “But that’s really the reason why.”

 

Jessica choked on her beer. “What the ?!”

 

“Didn’t you say that you’ll be eternally happy once I married her and settled down with her? I really want to make you happy, even for once, that would be enough for me. I really wanted to see you like that, but in the end, I just really can’t. I was so happy when she turned me down, Sica. And there’s no way that I’ll ask her to marry me again.”

 

“Sica.. is there no other way for me to make you happy? I will do everything. Just something that will not require me to live away from you, I will do it. You might know some-“

 

“Ughh!”

 

“Damn it!”

 

“!”

 

“!”

 

Yoona almost peed in her pants when she heard Jessica cursed again. She’s afraid that the girl might kill her anytime. Luckily, the girl didn’t beat her up nor choke her.

 

“Ughh! Damn it!” She shouted her frustrations again. “I’m so tired looking for someone that will stay with you for the rest of your life, so let’s just be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter